First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nobody

United States

#29 Saturday Jan 17
I'm not big on dumpster diving, if its be thrown away and they want to go in after it more power to them, at least they not breaking in the shop to do it. It's funny to listen to the folks on here complain about seeing them do it and describe them to a "T" makes me wonder why your perfect self is spending so much time behind businesses with the dumpsters where they are diving. Maybe you should get out earlier than they do to score the bounty or if it offends you so much get out of your car and run them off.
Kristen

Madison, TN

#30 Friday Jan 23
If you put your trash in a can out by the road someone can then get whatever they want out of it same with dumpsters
. Stop being ass holes and poor shaming people who cant afford things or a place to live where they can take a shower. Im hope you fall on hard times and you have to sleep under a brigde somewhere and wonder how you are going to get food to eat.
Calvin

Benton, KY

#31 Saturday Jan 24
The dumpster behind Angels Attic is literally a dumpster. Its not a receptacle for donations.
Anything that goes in that dumpster is getting taken to the dump, so who gives a shit if someone decides to actually USE something that would otherwise go into a landfill
itsonlyme28

Tampa, FL

#32 Saturday Jan 24
Meeee wrote:
I know April Wyatt personally yes she has stole a lot from there and there's also a crackhead that steals from there and a big woman names Jessie bray
jessie bray is a fat nasty piece of shit who i think is sitting in prison where she belongs. apparently her and her husband were molesting their daughters nasty fat slob.
Not From Here

Memphis, TN

#33 Saturday Jan 24
Apparently no one ever watches Antiques Roadshow where all sorts of individuals dumpster dive and have been doing it for years and some have actually found GREAT THINGS!!! Quit judging!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flash of News (Aug '13) 6 min Murphy 6,175
The Cake lady (Sep '12) 43 min Lisa 30
Sasquatch spotted in Kirksey area 2 hr Grimness 4
Hayden Burkey 4 hr Shhhh 3
lookin for a truck 7 hr yep 3
need to speak to the editor please 8 hr my name is mudd 8
Briggs medical clinic 8 hr Good luck 7
landlords to avoid? (Mar '13) 10 hr X renter 57
Problems at the Hospital Tue new resident 50
Murray Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?