Angels attic dumpster divers stealing...

Angels attic dumpster divers stealing donations

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
know it all

Murray, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Just wasnted yo let everyone know ,o not leave donation after hours ,they have thieves that take them in the nite one has a trailer he loads up and sells the things in his yard sell.his name timmy underhill
get a life

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2012
know it all wrote:
Just wasnted yo let everyone know ,o not leave donation after hours ,they have thieves that take them in the nite one has a trailer he loads up and sells the thingshis yard sell.his name timmy underhill
you are jealous- he is not stealing-it is april wyatt that steals the donations by the door-saw her take microwave!
just sayin'

Murray, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Wow!! Apparently there are several!! I saw 2 older men and a woman. They didn't even act like they knew we were there...just kept digging. I wouldn't leave my yardsale left overs and spoke with a manager when I dropped the things off on Monday. I just this this is wrong and someone should stop it!
just sayin

Murray, KY

#4 Aug 28, 2012
hey angels attic, put up some cameras. or have police do a drive through. sounds like you're losing valuable stuff.
everything but the

Chanhassen, MN

#5 Aug 28, 2012
I like that the proceeds of sales help the angels clinic but they've got everything priced so damn high that only the wealthier people can afford any of the nicer things. I've known people that went in there for a couch or dresser and they were priced at like $75-100! This is all free donations that was given to them! They could come down a little on someone else's junk.
LaDeDa

Murray, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2012
everything but the wrote:
I like that the proceeds of sales help the angels clinic but they've got everything priced so damn high that only the wealthier people can afford any of the nicer things. I've known people that went in there for a couch or dresser and they were priced at like $75-100! This is all free donations that was given to them! They could come down a little on someone else's junk.
Angels Attic is not priced high - actually I think they probably should charge double on most of their stuff. I love the store and the purpose of the store.
shocked

Murray, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2012
I crossed the gatti's parking lot last friday and wound up passing through the angels attic back lot. There was this POS minivan and a reeking toothless behemoth placing a half empty knife set into his ride. At first I was like "wow that's gross". Upon further observation I saw the man jelly pod's mate. She was dwarf like, possibly smelling of raw sewage. She was in the dumpster passing all the lovely trinkets and treasures out to him. So then I was like "thats not gross, thats awesome, he is too morbidly obese to climb into the dumpster so he sends her in, AWESOME" I then was reeling with questions. Do have their own language, do they grunt in approval when one finds a treasure that is a "keeper"? Is the traditional Friday night dinner and a movie replaced by Burger king value fries and a round of dumpster shopping? I cannot believe this goes on, am I the only one who wants to go to Kroger and buy rotten fruit to throw at them? I relate them to raccoon's or possum's, haven't we all kicked a dumpster in fear of throwing in a bag and having it returned by an angry varmint? I can't really tell if they even broke a law. It doesn't really say you can't pick through the dumpster for treasure. There might be a law about trespassing or something of that nature, but come one, these people are treasure hunters, pirates of the unwanted so to speak. I was completely and utterly disgusted, shocked, and pissed. These filthy mongrels are the reason I get pissed about giving my money to the government. They deserve nothing. Dollar general should ban them from purchasing food, They would starve. But hey since they are so savvy at living out of dumpsters then maybe food could fall in the category of recreational dumpster diving, at which point they would be seen for what they really are. Filthy, stinking, chivalry lacking, scum. Maybe if they starved out a bit they could maneuver their way around a field and pick some tobacco for a decent wage. Take back America you dumpster diving fatties. GROSS!!!!!!!!!
hello

Gilbertsville, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>you are jealous- he is not stealing-it is april wyatt that steals the donations by the door-saw her take microwave!
April Wyatt/Luffman/fuqua?
brenda

Almo, KY

#12 Aug 29, 2012
If you watch close at night you will see a white camry there several times a week digging and loading his car older man with scraggly beard this guy robs them blind I have been told his name is marvin mclean from hwy 280
get a life

United States

#14 Aug 29, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
April Wyatt/Luffman/fuqua?
april dawn wyatt. Around 20 years old
Momma

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 29, 2012
Everything in the dumpster is stuff Angels Attic has thrown out. They have camera surveillance making sure nobody takes from the donation box or near it. If people want the broken junk in the dumpster let them have it. It's trash anyway. At least it stays out of landfills.
hello

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 29, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>april dawn wyatt. Around 20 years old
Ahh ok. I'm thinking of a different one then. Thanks
LaDeDa

Murray, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
No, wealthier people don't shop at a 2nd hand store. Much less a place like that... It is for poor ppl. Poor helping poor.
Beg to differ with you on this. I know for a fact that many wealthy people shop here. I think what you are meaning is those that want to appear wealthy don't shop at 2nd hand stores.
curious

Carol Stream, IL

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Who is the luffman person?
Real class act

Benton, KY

#20 Sep 1, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you do beg.
But no one with real money buys other peoples junk. That place is the last stop for unsold items and quick tax write offs.
Only the poor would grace the doors of such a place. I hear they use old Walmart bags. Real "classy"
obviously, you don,t have a clue what Angels Attic is about. The good this establishment provides for our citizens, nor do you care. What a little snobby ass you are, your mother should have spanked your little smart ass instead of feeding you from that silver spoon. You know, a little humility might serve you well.
Duh

United States

#22 Sep 2, 2012
It's allthe same if stolen out side or in. I donated a john dear riding mower (all it needed was a batery) a friend of my sons found out I had just got rid of it (like 2 hrs. later) and whent up there after it. gues what it never made it to the store! I for one will never ivetemay ting ells!
LaDeDa

Melber, KY

#23 Sep 2, 2012
NOPE you make smile - because you have showed just how stupid you are. You have no idea what my net worth is, like I have no idea what your is. Angels Attic is a wonderful store and I love what it gives back to the community. I could easily afford to shop at other stores and I do, however I still love a bargain.
sad

Cunningham, KY

#26 Sep 9, 2012
This is SAD
Meeee

Boaz, KY

#27 Oct 4, 2012
I know April Wyatt personally yes she has stole a lot from there and there's also a crackhead that steals from there and a big woman names Jessie bray
American way

Benton, KY

#28 Jan 17, 2015
It is completely legal for someone to dumpster dive unless private property is posted by the owner of that property. Good money in dumpster diving. People and stores throw out the best things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump What I Should Say 10 min median 8
I wanna meet a girl to have some fun 26 min well_hung 12
Dr. Traci Byrd 27 min EM 7
smoking at MSU 2 hr 2Independent 36
Get a city sticker ticket this week? 2 hr 2Independent 114
Day cares in Murray 3 hr great 4
deleted again 3 hr Sludge 2
Pagliais closing 17 hr Sam 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance