Next Prez

Mayfield, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Looks like Romney kicked Obama's ass tonight. It appears Obama can't speak when there is no TelePrompTer.
Next Prez

Mayfield, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bright one are you?
On the contrary, I am very bright as well as highly educated.

“Dropping Knowledge on Fools”

Since: Nov 11

the mean streets of the 270

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Next Prez wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, I am very bright as well as highly educated.
Oh yea? Prove it.
Linda

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Im sure you were a racist long before this.

“Dropping Knowledge on Fools”

Since: Nov 11

the mean streets of the 270

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Nobama No Way wrote:
What debate. I had yet to decided who I was going to vote for. Now I know, but I knew before this debate. I made a decision the other day when I saw Obamas hate filled raceist speech about Katrina and the white man. It may have been 5 years ago, but a persons demenor cant change like that, and what was with the ebonic accent? He has devided this country to the point of war, and I belive when he loose's there will be a civil war. I have now made a choice based on race, and he made me do it. So I guess that makes me a racist.
So South Africa after Apartheid didn't end in race war, but America is on the verge? Racism is far less profound than it was 20 years ago, much less 50 or 100. If it was going to happen it already would've happened.

Race is a social construct, we're all the same. There is no logical or moral justification for racism.
Shawn

Somerset, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Obama needs to be more aggressive in the next two debates.
Cope

Benton, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Romney made Obama look stupid and thats the truth....and now that I said this, I'm going to be accused of being racist just because the black man lost the debate

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Cope wrote:
Romney made Obama look stupid and thats the truth....and now that I said this, I'm going to be accused of being racist just because the black man lost the debate
Hell, I'm a anti-Republican Democrat and I'd say Obama lost that one.

But whining that that you're going to be called a racist for stating the obvious is probably more racist than saying Romney won the debate.
Independent

White Plains, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2012
That performance is exactly why the left has been disappointed with Obama for the past 3+ years. He has no passion and he expects the opposition to act honorably toward him. He won't ever figure out that they don't like him and will do anything in their power to stop his agenda and his reelection. That and he is a tool for corporate interests. He simply will not fight for the downtrodden. He will only make speeches about helping them.
George

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Independent wrote:
That performance is exactly why the left has been disappointed with Obama for the past 3+ years. He has no passion and he expects the opposition to act honorably toward him. He won't ever figure out that they don't like him and will do anything in their power to stop his agenda and his reelection. That and he is a tool for corporate interests. He simply will not fight for the downtrodden. He will only make speeches about helping them.
What did people expect? The owners of this country would never allow a true progressive to be elected to any position of importance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama credited for strong economy 16 min crazzy 24
Roy Moore defeated 20 min pUp 4
Fusion in Clarksville 34 min straightbutprogay 5
Rochelle Powers King 2 hr Mymama 1
Caught my husband with black man 3 hr He Man 4
If Moore wins... 4 hr zan 5
Putin laughs 5 hr Curious 5

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance