tammy ross

Pontiac, IL

#44 Sep 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="<>User<> "]No I didn't work with your mom, but I know the whole situation now. Didn't the apple have car washes and stuff for you guys when you were struggling? I guess that's being awful huh?[/QUOTE] No Car Wash..Get your info Right before you post DUMBASS...and if you didn't work with me than you don't know...COWARD with fake name!!
tammy ross

Pontiac, IL

#45 Sep 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="<>User<> "]<quoted text>
what do they do? Since you hate him how do you know? Since you don't go up there how do you know? You can't say you know because your mom got fired and no longer knows what happens up there. Way to go idiot.[/QUOTE] Hey Coward..You know me so well don't you know coward I have family that works there! Dumb Coward with fake name!
tammy ross

Pontiac, IL

#46 Sep 24, 2012
How long was she gone?[/QUOTE]I was gone 3 weeks Coward! Get a Life. You are a Coward got to hide behind a fake name. What a Big Coward!

Since: Apr 11

Pontiac, IL

#47 Sep 24, 2012
Wow u need a life.... U r sitting here fighting
With yourself dumbass!!!! And Coward.... U have been running your mouth about a good friend of mine and just recently decided to show ur name!!!! U said u wasnt that stupid... Lmao.. But look at u!!!! Fn PATHETIC..... grow up!!!! U should not put a name of a great person on here... If u want to talk bad about someone,, go talk to them, personally...... THEN.... YOU WOULDN'T BE SUCH THE COWARD!!!!! and anyone with sense wouldn't work at the Apple anyway!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Pontiac, IL

#48 Sep 24, 2012
Tammy Stacy is an amazing gorgeous person and friend... Whoever started this thread is a punk!!!!! Stop talking shit on someone... U just sound jealous!!! And pathetic!!! And sorry if I got lines crossed but this has me mad!!!! I understand more of it now..... But to the ones wanting to talk trash about Tammy needs to go on to your next bash party.... SHE ISN'T THE ONE TO DO THAT TO!!!!!!
whats it matter?

Murray, KY

#49 Sep 24, 2012
Tammy is a great person, obviously the REAL Idiot was the 1 starting this thread! I've grown up around her & she's always been a beautiful kind & caring person, she'll do anything she can for any one. If you wanna ask questions grow some balls & ask her i bet she will tell you ;) I care & respect both her & her daughter, they have been through a lot like most people but wouldn't want your pity!! No one grieves the same & "time heals everything" Is bs (loss is permanent) she gave me a brand new couch 2 days ago no big deal & I get a new couch & how many people would do that? slim to none
Caring

Paducah, KY

#50 Sep 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="<>User<> "]Don't you think it's pretty idiotic to try to make people feel bad for your loss? I mean I'm sorry for your loss, but you have to get over it. I know people who have lost parents and have gotten over it. The more you live it on, the longer your gonna feel bad about it. That's the truth, handle it how ever you want. This was a topic about her, not about how "bad" her life was.:)[/QUOTE] TO THIS PERSON - until YOU walk in someones Shoes, it's best you take a lesson in not making statements in this manner! She is a wonderful person ,with a great heart. I have always heard, " watch what ya say, cause SOMETHING someday will bring you to ur knees : making mean, undeserving statements like that! My advise : GET A LIFE!!
tammy ross

United States

#51 Sep 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="<>User<> "]Yes she works at the apple. Lol [/QUOTE]I dont work at the apple....dunbass
Wow

Murray, KY

#52 Sep 25, 2012
People amaze me, she and her family are wonderful people, yall can think what yall want you mush not know them very well. I love Tammy and yes she has been through a lot but does she expect people to feel sorry for her? NO! You people that want to sit on here and shit talk other people need to get a life! She is a good hearted women and would help anyone out!! Yes the death of her son was hard for her and her family and friends, and it would be hard for anyone! She works and goes to school and takes care of the people that are important to her! I'm sure she could careless what you poeple have to say because the people she cares about wouldnt say these things about her! So I think this is enough said! The people that are on here talking shit are just talking to make themselves feel better! Ha so keep on this is no way to make yourself look good or feel better about yoursleves by talking shit
LOL

Murray, KY

#53 Sep 25, 2012
Caring wrote:
[QUOTE who="<>User<> "]Don't you think it's pretty idiotic to try to make people feel bad for your loss? I mean I'm sorry for your loss, but you have to get over it. I know people who have lost parents and have gotten over it. The more you live it on, the longer your gonna feel bad about it. That's the truth, handle it how ever you want. This was a topic about her, not about how "bad" her life was.:)"

TO THIS PERSON - until YOU walk in someones Shoes, it's best you take a lesson in not making statements in this manner! She is a wonderful person ,with a great heart. I have always heard, " watch what ya say, cause SOMETHING someday will bring you to ur knees : making mean, undeserving statements like that! My advise : GET A LIFE!!
Things have brought me to my knees. I've had awful things happen too. I don't use it for anything. Good try.
LOL

Murray, KY

#54 Sep 25, 2012
tammy ross wrote:
[QUOTE who="<>User<> "]Yes she works at the apple. Lol "

I dont work at the apple....dunbass
Call me that when you can spell it.
LOL

Murray, KY

#55 Sep 25, 2012
Wow wrote:
People amaze me, she and her family are wonderful people, yall can think what yall want you mush not know them very well. I love Tammy and yes she has been through a lot but does she expect people to feel sorry for her? NO! You people that want to sit on here and shit talk other people need to get a life! She is a good hearted women and would help anyone out!! Yes the death of her son was hard for her and her family and friends, and it would be hard for anyone! She works and goes to school and takes care of the people that are important to her! I'm sure she could careless what you poeple have to say because the people she cares about wouldnt say these things about her! So I think this is enough said! The people that are on here talking shit are just talking to make themselves feel better! Ha so keep on this is no way to make yourself look good or feel better about yoursleves by talking shit
I'm not doing this for enjoyment. Lol.
LOL

Murray, KY

#56 Sep 25, 2012
tammy ross wrote:
[QUOTE who="<>User<> "]No I didn't work with your mom, but I know the whole situation now. Didn't the apple have car washes and stuff for you guys when you were struggling? I guess that's being awful huh?"

No Car Wash..Get your info Right before you post DUMBASS...and if you didn't work with me than you don't know...COWARD with fake name!!
So they had no fundraiser a for you, ever? I recall differeny
LOL

Murray, KY

#57 Sep 25, 2012
tammy ross wrote:
what do they do? Since you hate him how do you know? Since you don't go up there how do you know? You can't say you know because your mom got fired and no longer knows what happens up there. Way to go idiot."

Hey Coward..You know me so well don't you know coward I have family that works there! Dumb Coward with fake name!
Who works there that's your family? AND what have THEY told you?
LOL

Murray, KY

#58 Sep 25, 2012
This went from asking info about her life, to a big argument. Sorry for asking a question LMAO. I knew everything that's ever Happened, and you lied a couple times. But it's okay. Thanks for your time.
-Coward
LOL

Murray, KY

#59 Sep 25, 2012
Just to drop this know. I didn't want to disturb whatever you had. I'm for posting a topix. Didn't want it to turn into an argument. I know who you are Tammy and have this whole time. I wanted to prove a point and I did, and know I'm done. I didn't want it to turn into an argument. I knew about your loss, and I've had pain in my life too. I'm truly sorry. I'm not a coward. Once again didn't mean for arguments. Goodbye
LOL

Murray, KY

#60 Sep 25, 2012
Sky85 wrote:
Tammy Stacy is an amazing gorgeous person and friend... Whoever started this thread is a punk!!!!! Stop talking shit on someone... U just sound jealous!!! And pathetic!!! And sorry if I got lines crossed but this has me mad!!!! I understand more of it now..... But to the ones wanting to talk trash about Tammy needs to go on to your next bash party.... SHE ISN'T THE ONE TO DO THAT TO!!!!!!
I'm not jealous, and I'm not pathetic.
LOL

Murray, KY

#61 Sep 25, 2012
Last time, I never said she was a bad person. I never said she was anything. I asked questions and said what I heard. Lol
tessa

Pontiac, IL

#62 Oct 21, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Who works there that's your family? AND what have THEY told you?
this is her daughter and my aunt works there.
tessa

Pontiac, IL

#63 Oct 21, 2012
LOL wrote:
This went from asking info about her life, to a big argument. Sorry for asking a question LMAO. I knew everything that's ever Happened, and you lied a couple times. But it's okay. Thanks for your time.
-Coward
nuthing that waS said in this confo was a lie.
The carwash never happend. Mike west had a played and raised money for when my gpapa died. but that was noones choice. but mike west. that was not the apple having it for her. that was mike west. and my aunt does work there as of today. My mom and me havent worked tere in over a year. And if youve went off what ppl have told you to start of this. that is so stupid you must believe wht everone tells you. and if you live in murray you should no that no everyone talks shit. thats what ppl do. just like what you did put her name on here , you sayed to make apoint> what point did you wanna make? We do not want sympathy for shit or anything to do with ppl that want to just start shit,. we stay to ourselves go to work and school and try to live for kyle eeveryday. i dont no you so i dont no your struggles but i do no that you dont have kids or have never lost anyone thats close to you. because you do not no the pain. and it is not something you just wake up and say ohh dang u no im over the death trhing. its not like that. its with us every single fucking day ad it never goes away it just takes your world and flips it. no one asked for your sympathy or your talking outta your ass. all you are is a coward and honestly the only point you made was making you self look like a complete ass whole. Go comment on something thats worth while. Not about my family . because we dont need u . we have the ppl we need. and as u can see they stick up for us becaus they no the real life story and the shit thats happem. but look God works in crazy ways.. so you never no maybe one day youll no what weve been through. but to my worst enemy i wouldnt wish what weve been through on them. Now mr. or mrs,. coward go on some where because you cant even say who u r. but hey if ya ever wanna meet me in person just let me no id love to meet up sometime!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Daycare in Murray 39 min Fellers 6
walmart and isis 1 hr not happy 1
Food is so boring here. 1 hr Maggie 18
Bill Feckley 1 hr ummm. 6
One bedroom apartments 3 hr justwondering 2
Old Bull Pen 3 hr Melvin 70
criminal defense attorney (Apr '14) 3 hr correysmith321 19
More from around the web

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE