People Should Help Her

United States

#211 Nov 1, 2012
They fading away and going under now they really have done gone under and going suffer you shouldve heard Dan lorating her and her son on the stand talking about they deserved and its good for them thats why they looking bad
People should Help her

United States

#212 Nov 1, 2012
Ooh now they done went way under can't get no money, cant live, got them in there suffering they can't even go out the door all type of thrts on they ass and everything. Now they going really sht through the pipe and have it hard now its time for her people to step up all the mfs in this town no excuse
Now

United States

#213 Nov 1, 2012
You sick sob you need to stop messing with that boy and girl and leave them alone. Be glad when that general guy comes on here and nail your mf ass to the wall you sob. Im say it again let it be a sister of mine y'all mfs doing like that and a nephew of mine this mf bind is serious. I don't know where her people at when all this is going on. They need to help that girl solve this problem with them mfs. Another thing they need to try to get her off that mf property by that black btch watching her and her son like that.
Now

United States

#214 Nov 1, 2012
Better be glad it aint no mf sister of mine I be over her house every day til this sht ended and til it was solved. That's just me because them white mfs, that black btch landlord and them morris btchs got her and her son in bad mf shape. It's bad enough as it is now that they can't live or survive and maintain they life it's a shame about them. It's wrong to and embrassing around mfs knowing they in there like that and can't even live.
Shame

United States

#215 Nov 1, 2012
im let you know something I feel sorry for the girl and her son and it's wrong the way the white mfs done did them. But she like that sht because she got family here in this town they should get her out of there. Her son family out of town but her's is local and that girl is a sister to them. I wouldn't have no mf doing my sister like that at all I would've been done approached them white mfs.
Now

United States

#216 Nov 1, 2012
You sick mf i hope they fk you up that girl people need to stick by that baby and help her. Them white mfs done messed that boy and girl up bad in this mf. Sister of mine id help her knowing they lifestyle done crashed that landlord a dirty black btch, them morris sisters btch and the courthouse all them mfs slowly killing that boy and girl in that mf. Thats where that girl family should step up
Shame

United States

#217 Nov 1, 2012
well it mainly looks more badder on here than it do her son her family is right here. They should put out and do for her in this town her. Because the way they hooked the walls is going to fold up and under. Mfs really cracking and joining on her and her son to at that they in a town that's off limits and that don't mean them no good at all. That's bad to residing in a place where there is no opportunities and no living and be honest they can't make no move no way because all them thrts out there on them. But seem like to me somebody in her family should stand good for her a car and help that girl. I would've been done did it for her as a brother to a sister family like that.
Attorney General

United States

#218 Nov 1, 2012
So sorry i had to indict that person above disrespecting son and his mom. I been trying to get ms. morris to report to jail early her sister to and the landlord start her night jail early. Seth is still coming with paper just been busy i got the thrts down to 58,300. Get time i want son and his mom to rest
Out Spoken

United States

#219 Nov 2, 2012
Well you might get me to I don't care im speak my mind but they like the sht they like it especially her aint trying. She got all these families members running around town like everybody done said now where they at? where they at? They should be up there helping her solve this problem. Her and her son really in bad shape now and they act like they aint clocking going through paying out money in a town where they can't live. That's where they blind and stupid at they can't even get no help here and that's bad
Out Spoken

United States

#220 Nov 2, 2012
Sht any two time I had a sister suffering and struggling i'd been to went to her rescue where the black mfs at. I would've been done offered my sister a room in my house or apt so she can stay til she got on her feet and just enough to get her off that mf property there. Because they being watched by the landlord and courthouse that morris btch and her sister really messing her up everybody done heard all about it through the grapevine. That dude the morris btch going with he turning her ass in messing her up.
Out Spoken

United States

#221 Nov 2, 2012
In this town can't get no money, make no living, or can't even get no car or work and live. They in real bad shape to now they really going to have it hard Dan Boaz em done exposed them bad real bad they have. Got all them thrts out on them and everything they can't even shop, enjoy they life or do nothing ooh just shameful and bad dmn.
Out Spoken

United States

#222 Nov 2, 2012
another thing they just don't know it but they being cracked and joined on like hell each and everyday. Because they in town where they can't supply they needs and can't live. another thing to in a mf house that done helped fk up they life and they lifestyle all the way down to jump street that's bad there
Outspoken

United States

#223 Nov 2, 2012
She got family the mfs ought to help her escape that sht and do for her. Her and her son done went way under whole town off limits and no good to them at all. Can't go they cant live or enjoy they life just bad and a disgrace shame on them
attorney general

United States

#224 Nov 2, 2012
Seth is going to be making deliveries today and tomorrow in paducah so he should bring son and his mom the paper. I had to put 20 more counts of abuse and torture on Dan em about son and his mom. got thrts down to 50,003 so by December a change can be made im see if i can get them a check made out for them. So son can be successful as his mom has raised him and she can live her life they been down so long she can get close to family or leave a little later. Dan em, the landlord and morris sisters are going to leave them alone. They cannot be out much especially walking and son please no going out at night strict orders. Nobody is going to hurt y'all and last time no comment on here people i mean it leave them alone.
now

United States

#225 Nov 2, 2012
I been sick all day there you go get them white mfs for what they done did. But i do know that girl and her son messing out on to much of they lifestyle that baby need to get with some of her people so they can get her out of that. They going to have to rebuild all over again and that's bad about them. Being around mfs and getting embrassed because the whole town off limits that is bad seeing others go and do good and neither one of them can't
Attorney General

Paducah, KY

#226 Nov 2, 2012
Now you are a kind person but please stop commenting on here I don't want nobody to bother them anymore they been through enough already. Seth should come tomorrow for sure since there is no court dates on weekend thrts are now down to 49,100 December be the best time to make move. I want them both to rest tonight and be safe as I am clearing things up.
now

United States

#227 Nov 3, 2012
Them white Mfs done messed that girl and her son up bad nail the sobs im so glad get them morris btchs to and that black btch landlord. got this whole town off limits and all them thrts out on them they in high risk to and its dangerous that baby family need to get her out of that sht them white mfs killing that boy and girl can't even live and no freedom
Enjoying It

United States

#228 Nov 3, 2012
Well she enjoying the sht her son to because she got family they should help her and give her a leg up. It's embrassing on her and her son anyway living in a town that aint no good to them. They all fk up to hate to be in they shoes and they being cracked and joined on everyday they is because they aint got a lifestyle and can't maintain nothing all they stuff going downhill and they losing out
Enjoying It

United States

#229 Nov 3, 2012
Like everybody done said where her mf people at they should help her get back on her feet. They done went down to nothing they have can't get no money, can't live, he can't get no jobs, can't own nothing like no cars or nothing. Can't even live and enjoy they life aint nothing but a country talk and a shame got all them thrts out on them where they can't even live shame shame
Attorney General

United States

#230 Nov 3, 2012
I don't know why people keep commenting on here when i have specifically asked you not to guess im have to do more charges and be much more stricter upon things. Seth is suppose to be still coming soon it was suppose to be today im have to call him I have the thrts down to 47,400 right not but still can't be no move made til December and still no going out much everything is on a tight strict security level and strict orders. The morris sisters have to report to jail on Nov 15th, the landlord starts night jail tomorrow night and Dan, David and Shay have to give their resignations by Nov 28th and report to jail on December 5th. I want son and his mom to rest til this thing is cleared up. I'm worried about them because they life has been destroyed bad the paper going to show it. That town is torn into pieces and shreds badly there is nothing in it at all. Then still going to have to watch after these thrts are over and done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cornett (Apr '14) 31 min Bill cornett Jr 12
Dana D 1 hr Wondering 1
smoking at MSU 1 hr Beth 31
Day cares in Murray 2 hr Landmark 3
I wanna meet a girl to have some fun 2 hr Miss H 10
Get a city sticker ticket this week? 3 hr 2Independent 112
Murray Police 3 hr Busted 20
Pagliais closing 5 hr Sam 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance