Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Lea...

Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Several Arrests

There are 136 comments on the WPSD-TV Paducah story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Murray, Calloway County Drug Bust Leads To Several Arrests. In it, WPSD-TV Paducah reports that:

“We're not going to tolerate drugs in Murray and Calloway County. If you're using illegal drugs we're going to go after you and take you down”

Several west Kentucky drug arrests were made this morning. Officers in our area joined forces early this morning to serve drug warrants. via WPSD-TV Paducah

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPSD-TV Paducah.

Frustrated

Richmond, KY

#89 Jun 11, 2009
I am an adult female, who, has an opinion about the corruption, drug scene, etc in Murray and Marshall Co....but I'm not going there today!
I would however like to say that on many occasions, I have been witness to what I would consider 'profiling' traffic from Calloway to Marshall Counties.
The one incident I will give was a truck, who passed me as well as 3 other vehicles, driving well over 70 mph. The thought occurred to me that if that were I, I would probably be pulled over..A little behind the obvious speeding truck were 4 other vehicles...a neon with 30ish man & woman...a beat up 4 door of some type with older male & behind them, a little sportier car with a young male and behind him, a larger car with an older couple. Of these vehicles..the truck was the ONLY one visibly speeding gaining space from the rest of us very quickly. Guess who, after a police car came speeding up from way behind us all, did the police maneuver his way around (recklessly) and turn his blue lights on? Yep...the sportier car with the young male! I remember well this scenerio because my daughter had been pulled over a few weeks prior & she was adamant that she had been profiled due to her car given the fact , she said, people were passing her like she was sitting still & she was had her cruise control set at exactly 55mph (the speed limit) I actually believer her after seeing the above described incident. I have also seen the same thing occur twice more since that incident.
It seriously made me want to stop & ask the police officer what the !@## he was thinking!!!!!!
I didn't....simply because I know the corrupt nature of things..and I am pretty much law abiding & don't like to create static...I'm not saying ALL are corrupt...but the ones that are outweigh those that aren't.
I can type that in good faith with no remorse for my knowing the truth ...it's sad...and frustrating.
Stephanie_ME

Boaz, KY

#90 Jun 11, 2009
Frustrated wrote:
I am an adult female, who, has an opinion about the corruption, drug scene, etc in Murray and Marshall Co....but I'm not going there today!
I would however like to say that on many occasions, I have been witness to what I would consider 'profiling' traffic from Calloway to Marshall Counties.
The one incident I will give was a truck, who passed me as well as 3 other vehicles, driving well over 70 mph. The thought occurred to me that if that were I, I would probably be pulled over..A little behind the obvious speeding truck were 4 other vehicles...a neon with 30ish man & woman...a beat up 4 door of some type with older male & behind them, a little sportier car with a young male and behind him, a larger car with an older couple. Of these vehicles..the truck was the ONLY one visibly speeding gaining space from the rest of us very quickly. Guess who, after a police car came speeding up from way behind us all, did the police maneuver his way around (recklessly) and turn his blue lights on? Yep...the sportier car with the young male! I remember well this scenerio because my daughter had been pulled over a few weeks prior & she was adamant that she had been profiled due to her car given the fact , she said, people were passing her like she was sitting still & she was had her cruise control set at exactly 55mph (the speed limit) I actually believer her after seeing the above described incident. I have also seen the same thing occur twice more since that incident.
It seriously made me want to stop & ask the police officer what the !@## he was thinking!!!!!!
I didn't....simply because I know the corrupt nature of things..and I am pretty much law abiding & don't like to create static...I'm not saying ALL are corrupt...but the ones that are outweigh those that aren't.
I can type that in good faith with no remorse for my knowing the truth ...it's sad...and frustrating.
you are such a cry baby!! quit whining!
Finger Licking Good

Burnside, KY

#91 Jun 11, 2009
McLovin wrote:
In the old days, it was the dude that owned Bradly Books was the bankroll of a lot of the dope in Murray.
Dennis Chester in Lynn Grove used to have pot air-dropped onto his farm so that some of the humps at Briggs and Stratton could sell it in the parking lot. He had quite a few of the Sheriffs people paid off.
Ross's, Adams's, Burkeen's, Pritchett's, Duncan's, Hargrove's, Chamber's...These were the dealing dumbasses in those days.
KSP cut a bunch of dope behind Chester's house a few years ago. They siezed everything he had.

Since: Jan 09

Norcross, GA

#92 Jun 11, 2009
Richard Robertson maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
The person that you say got screwed and got sent to Paducah is bull. Check the records in Paducah and thay have no record. The "mom" in this case named him as the "dad" and that is why the court did it. Put the blame where it belongs, quit sitting around all day and mocking our system, and get out and get a job yourself!!
Call it BS if you want. Now tell the State that its BS because they have record of the DNA test being done in Paducah & set up by the Calloway County Child Support Office. It was on April 13th, his photo on file,full chain of custody of the sample collected, his signature & all paperwork filled out as noted. The company (lab) was Orchid Genitics & they quit using that DNA company 3 months after the fact that his DNA was collected. Also let me add.. the mothers name is attached as well as the childs name. The DNA sample of the child was never collected & sent to the lab. Now bigmouth.. who do you think your kidding now? Now admit it ..your full of BULLSHIT and its running out your ears !! Now tell me why does the lab have this information as well as the State ? Your a god damn moron just as I've stated all along.

Since: Jan 09

Norcross, GA

#93 Jun 11, 2009
Richard Robertson maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
The person that you say got screwed and got sent to Paducah is bull. Check the records in Paducah and thay have no record. The "mom" in this case named him as the "dad" and that is why the court did it. Put the blame where it belongs, quit sitting around all day and mocking our system, and get out and get a job yourself!!
Oh by the way his DNA was collected from the real biological father on April 13,2006. The judge stated that the "Want to be daddy " had a vasectomy & therefore he couldn't be added as father until a DNA was completed on him. Strange enough all the way to the end his results never appeared before the judge but yet he was added anyway.. because someone said" you told me to add him last time". Bullshit.. the judge was still asking for that DNA test on the want to be daddy & just replied "Ok". I guess thats a done deal huh . There was a DNA test on that man & it was negative..and never entered into the court. I guess by having a person listed in Bureau of Vital Stastics would make it easier to get the rights of the child signed away to another person.
Maybe you think everybody is as stupid as you are ? I'm not stupid.. but you sure are a dumbass !
YouraSCUMBAG

Norcross, GA

#94 Jun 11, 2009
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Me get a life? You are the one on here ranting and raving about BS and cussing everyone out because they dont buy into your crap. You may work and you may be honest, but that does not change the fact you are full of BS.
Maybe it should be noted that on March 26th ? of 2006 that a social service worker was told that a man appeared at her house claiming to be the father of a child & ask to see the child. This social service worker told her if he returned " Call the police". He never step foot at her door.. she phoned the social service office & stated his name & told a lie. This social worker wrote all this up in her report & yes I know her name. Then she( the childs caregiver) returned a call to him & told him he couldn't see the child on advice from Social Services. It was at that time that he told her he was going to get a DNA test. It was set up from get go & the office was waiting for him when he walked into their office. One is already speaking out on those involved, there is proof. Want to be embarrassed more? I'm not full of Bullshit... facts are facts. Your the one full of BULLSHIT.. why? Because I know the truth .
danville ky

Danville, KY

#95 Jun 15, 2009
who all were arrestedlast week from all 37 drug bust inc;uding a caldwell and black???
Tony

AOL

#96 Jun 15, 2009
Yeah, if we could have a list of names that would be good. LOL
danville ky

Danville, KY

#97 Jun 15, 2009
it was
in your local paper 37 different cases
Tony

AOL

#98 Jun 15, 2009
danville ky wrote:
it was
in your local paper 37 different cases
Oh so the names were in the paper? I just saw the online version which only said about the number of cases.
yourA Scumbag

Marseilles, IL

#99 Jun 16, 2009
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Me get a life? You are the one on here ranting and raving about BS and cussing everyone out because they dont buy into your crap. You may work and you may be honest, but that does not change the fact you are full of BS.
I'm not cussing everyone out... where you come up with this BS ? Funny that you say I'm full of BS when I have the facts.. I have the proof. Bigmouth do me a favor and go find yourse4lf a second job. I would almost bet that you or one of your friends works in one of the offices responsible for this wrongdoing - just a thought to ponder upon. You say all the facts are BS ? Facts ins't BS , facts are facts. When a person has proof in their hand & the State provides & confirms these records then you must be saying the State is full of BS ? Your just a moron just as I've stated time & time again. Whats wrong does the truth hurt you ? Your a moron . I would like to wager a bet with you about the facts regarding this mans DNA being collected. You say it isn't true, so put up or shutup stupid !
murray

Murray, KY

#100 Jul 2, 2009
the names of the 37 was not in the paper

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#101 Jul 2, 2009
the photos of theses people; they look like happy wallmart employees from there photos. i think most of them are skapegoats
buttercup

Baldwin City, KS

#102 Jul 2, 2009
most of them got a slap on the hand with a misd charge....lots of money for the round up, but no big dogs!!!!!
Daughter Of That Women

Bethpage, TN

#103 Jan 6, 2010
Thanks for your comment Max.
And to everyone else that was my mother.
And she did nothing wrong. The only thing she was trying to do was make ends meet for her family.
If any of yall had a family you cared about you would do whatever it took to make ends meet and protect them. if you have something else to say email me [email protected] or OR SHUT THE HELL UP
just the facts

Princeton, KY

#104 Jan 8, 2010
Dear Max Parrish in prison: you are full of shit the Sheriff's depart. was not "taken down" you idiot! A bad cop that thought he was above the law (that he had sworn to uphold) was charged with crimes that were proven in court. The sheriff at the time was cooperative and helped the investigation. He even testified in Federal court against him. That souds like a real "take down" you moron! I know I was there!
buttercup

Waterloo, IA

#105 Jan 9, 2010
sounds like u have lost it.......

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#106 Jan 16, 2010
buttercup wrote:
sounds like u have lost it.......
Now phillybutter you know you aint right...
roarafds

Murray, KY

#107 Mar 15, 2010
Mr. Harrington got me out of a lot
Buyer

Nashville, TN

#108 Mar 15, 2010
Angel wrote:
I know more people that are dealing drugs and that stuff if you can get a hold of me (police only) i'll get you the info but yeah
angel
You are such a snitch. Do you know what can happen to snitches? You are crazy. Let the cops do their job - that's what they are paid for. Do they offer to come to your job and help you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love my food stamps 1 hr Ky squirrel 33
court square confederate monument 5 hr history 42
Cute guy at finish line carwash 5 hr Asking for a friend 5
Robyn Pizzo 6 hr I do 1
Trump is WINNING! 7 hr economyshmamony 7
Mason swift 8 hr SadSad 11
pos baby daddy 13 hr Factoid 7

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance