Propane Prices
James

Okeechobee, FL

#1 Dec 22, 2011
Does anyone know who has the cheapest propane prices per gallon. I heat my home with propane. Last winter I lived near Paris and was getting propane from Henry County Propane at $1.09 a gallon. This year I live near Hazel and got propane from United Propane Gas of Murray at $2.19 a gallon. Has propane actually gone up $1.10 a gallon in a year or is UPG just ripping everyone off? Who has the best prices for Calloway county? My goodness at $2.19 a gallon your looking at about $657 for enough propane that lasts about 50-60 days. In Henry County you can go all winter on $600. Before anyone asks. Henry County does not deliver into KY, not even Hazel.
yes

Philadelphia, MS

#2 Dec 23, 2011
Lakes region was the cheapest around this year. I bought it for 1.90 a gal in late july. I check every where every couple of weeks, i recall one company sold for 3.50.
Jeff

Hickory, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2011
Henry county propane is also UPG. When you call other companies tell them if you are a new customer & you will usually get a cheaper price. UPG shares this trick along with many others. UPG used to beat any price, now they match any price with proof of price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hill's electric 24 min johnny 1
Where to catch rare Pokémon 36 min punch and pie 3
Fire in Calloway County? 6 hr Firefighter 14
Rigoberto Torres 7 hr John 3
Trump 8 hr American Patriot 11
Who is the fapper 9 hr shagnasty 4
Now there are Three 11 hr Cyrus 11

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance