Jack

Murray, KY

#1 May 2, 2012
Please do not hire international people to answer your phones. I understand that they need a job but it's very hard to understand them.

It would be nice to have an American handle the phone duties while they take of other things. This is why I rarely order Baldy's anymore.
Honest one

Murray, KY

#2 May 2, 2012
is the food good there?,one topix was going on how nasty the kitchen is.So been scared to try.
imo

Noblesville, IN

#3 May 2, 2012
I once ordered a chef salad from there and i felt the quality of the ham and cheese was terrible. They are also way overpriced considering the cheap ingredients.
:)

Murray, KY

#4 May 2, 2012
Decent pizza and calzones
guy

Murray, KY

#5 May 3, 2012
The owner doesn't even pay taxes, he's a dune coon, and pays all his employees cash how does he get away with this?
lol

United States

#6 May 4, 2012
Jack wrote:
Please do not hire international people to answer your phones. I understand that they need a job but it's very hard to understand them.
It would be nice to have an American handle the phone duties while they take of other things. This is why I rarely order Baldy's anymore.
The person you didn't understand was probably the owner.
moving out

Louisville, KY

#7 May 9, 2012
Jack wrote:
apparently, you are suffering from dyslexia

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 May 10, 2012
[QUOTE who=":)"]Decent pizza and calzones[/QUOTE]
That's the only decent thing, but it's been years since I had any.:\ wouldn't know now how it is lol
Hippie Chic

United States

#9 May 10, 2012
I agree the pizza and calzones are good but I don't like anything else they serve
Murray residence

Benton, KY

#10 May 11, 2012
Jack wrote:

very discriminate that's all I can say!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Shutdown 18 min True Republican 14
Trump can declassify the memo 19 min Gene Debs 2
stephanie dodd 25 min Curious 3
calloway county road crew , clean the roads ! 57 min Lakers 34
Devry 1 hr April 1
JERRY FOX scared of comments 1 hr Mike 3
Make ya think Sheila 5 hr not scared to spe... 22
#releasethedocuments 10 hr sho nuff 33

Murray Jobs

More from around the web