First Prev
of 2
Next Last
school shootings

Tucker, GA

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Am I the only parent worried about sending my kids to school ?? Because I'm worried about a copycat?? What should we do to protect our kids???
Mark

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Homeschool. They can't take God out of that.
stranger

Mayfield, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2012
I cried this morning dropping off my child at school. Then a mile down the road had to pull over to get sick! I am worried too! I guess all we can do is pray for them to be safe while at school.
Annoying Keybored Fapper

Murray, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
One entrance with metal detector. One armed security guard by that door. The rest of the doors open only from the inside.

I can not believe people are so stupid.
worried parent

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 17, 2012
I'm a scared & worried parent too!! What can we do to make sure our kids are safe???
worried parent

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Annoying Keybored Fapper wrote:
One entrance with metal detector. One armed security guard by that door. The rest of the doors open only from the inside.

That would be a good idea!!!
FYI

Melber, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2012
If they try, they won't last long. There are a lot of CC permits in the school system. The only way to deter a situation is to be prepared for it. Then and only then, will there be a stopgap defense.
freedoms getting fewer

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2012
FYI wrote:
If they try, they won't last long. There are a lot of CC permits in the school system. The only way to deter a situation is to be prepared for it. Then and only then, will there be a stopgap defense.
\

hey, people with CC permits are schooled and trained and know how to use their guns. if only one of them had been in that school and been allowed to have their gun inside a school, that someone could have made a difference. the constitution gives the american people the right to be armed, but ofcourse the government can take away those rights, and probably will.
Annoying Keybored Fapper

Murray, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2012
freedoms getting fewer wrote:
<quoted text>\
hey, people with CC permits are schooled and trained and know how to use their guns. if only one of them had been in that school and been allowed to have their gun inside a school, that someone could have made a difference. the constitution gives the american people the right to be armed, but ofcourse the government can take away those rights, and probably will.

The key word here is try.

Try to unarm us.
Progressive
#10 Dec 17, 2012
A good quote, paraphrased-ish "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will then plow for those who don't."
Annoying Keybored Fapper

Murray, KY

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Progressive wrote:
A good quote, paraphrased-ish "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will then plow for those who don't."

Keyword plow.

Plow your wife for those who don't.

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Mark wrote:
Homeschool. They can't take God out of that.
No. But your child will be a social retard.

Murray, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
They're called windows...you may have heard of them. What's your solution for that?

Murray, KY

#14 Dec 17, 2012
stranger wrote:
I cried this morning dropping off my child at school. Then a mile down the road had to pull over to get sick! I am worried too! I guess all we can do is pray for them to be safe while at school.
Are you never going to see a movie again? Are you going to refrain from going to church? Will you never set foot in a mall again?

Shootings have happened at these places in the past year...

It's not just schools.
Independent

White Plains, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Progressive wrote:
A good stupid quote.
Progressive
#16 Dec 17, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
A good stupid quote.
Leave it to Jefferson for those good stupid quotes, huh?
freedoms slipping away

Murray, KY

#17 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>.
The key word here is try.
Try to unarm us.
keyword is liberal obamanation. they have been trying to do away with the second amendment for sometime. they are for sure going to strike while the iron is hot with everyone so sad about the childrens murders. and obviously he was just a nut and a nut is a nut, gun or no gun.
Lincoln

Murray, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2012
You conservatards piss me off. You are more worried about your guns then anything else. HAVE A BRAIN!!!!THINK FOR YOURSELF!! You have all been brain washed to just go with what Boehner and McConnell say. You know why this pisses you off, because you don't know any better. There HAS to be some regulations on guns. If not, let's sell rocket launchers at WalMart. Don't be Stupid!! Also, kids just died from your beliefs to be okay with these guns being sold. If you don't understand that, then you are a freaking moron, idiot, republisucker. I am by no means a democrap, but I can at least think for myself.
Independent

White Plains, KY

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Progressive wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to Jefferson for those good stupid quotes, huh?
http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/thos...

I'll just leave it to you to try and verify your fake quote.
Mash Taters

Murray, KY

#21 Dec 18, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/thos...
I'll just leave it to you to try and verify your fake quote.

Wow you have Google.

Simply amazing!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenlake foods 1 hr Jon 24
getting soil delivered buying dirt who does tha... (Mar '12) 6 hr In the know 20
I miss Harambe 9 hr 1like1prayer4harambe 1
Zach Rayburn 9 hr Baaahhhh 6
glass pipes 10 hr Philip 14
best tattoo shop in murray (Jul '13) 11 hr Bikerbiotch 15
Vampire clan (Aug '13) 12 hr Biskit 60
Buddy Workman 23 hr Lynn 58

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages