Comments
161 - 170 of 170 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Bob

Murray, KY

#170 Feb 8, 2013
Ms Tapper, you surely wasted your time typing your manifesto. I imagine most are like me, just skip over it because there was a lot of space wasted that meant nothing. There were over 500 murders last year in the city of Chicago and yes the point was, Chicago is one if not the most gun restricted city in the US. The SC ordered them to let citizens own a gun, but except for the criminals, have made it near impossible to do so. It has also made it that way more so for the poor. The only ones that have guns with no problem are the ones that don't care anything about laws anyway. The court has also told IL, the last remaining state without a CC law to get a law within 6 months. I suspect the state will also do like Chicago and make it near impossible to get a CC permit. Again, it hurts the honest citizen but does nothing for the criminals that will carry anyway.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#171 Feb 8, 2013

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#172 Feb 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
Ms Tapper, you surely wasted your time typing your manifesto. I imagine most are like me, just skip over it because there was a lot of space wasted that meant nothing.
I'm sorry I attempted to tax your reading skills there Bob. And I'm the one who won't consider anyone's opinion but my own? Didn't you say something like that about me, Bob?
Bob wrote:
There were over 500 murders last year in the city of Chicago and yes the point was, Chicago is one if not the most gun restricted city in the US. The SC ordered them to let citizens own a gun, but except for the criminals, have made it near impossible to do so. It has also made it that way more so for the poor. The only ones that have guns with no problem are the ones that don't care anything about laws anyway. The court has also told IL, the last remaining state without a CC law to get a law within 6 months. I suspect the state will also do like Chicago and make it near impossible to get a CC permit. Again, it hurts the honest citizen but does nothing for the criminals that will carry anyway.
Are you implying cause and effect, Bob? That's all I want to know. Are there 500 murders in Chicago last year BECAUSE of their gun laws?

You claim I push some "Media Matters Agenda" and here have written your own manifesto but where have I ever said gun control laws were effective, constitutional, or even necessary?

I have done nothing but present an alternate view of the murder situation here in America as it relates to gun control laws. That's it, and all you can do is just attack me personally, accuse me of pushing an agenda that only exists in your head and call me a girl like some 3rd grade school boy.
Sinistral opposite

Hickory, KY

#173 Feb 8, 2013
Non Dependant wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mother didn't have any children that lived did she?
I can ask "your" mother the same question as soon as I pull out. Do you want the answer before or after I spew? You ds go find another place to play, we're arguing among ourselves here and you didn't get an invitation. Besides that bs was to thicken the plot, pure speculation, if you know the meaning of the word.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#174 Feb 8, 2013
Sinistral opposite wrote:
<quoted text> I would have figured you prefer silk. What does silk and your ideology have in common? Because both originate from an over "rated" spin from a worm.
Well I don't think I mentioned what material you should pick. But I'd go with the high thread-count cotton sheets. You won't be disappointed. I fail to see any political ramifications.
Bob

Murray, KY

#175 Feb 8, 2013
Ms Tapper, you love to dish it out but you can't take it.
Sinistral opposite

Hickory, KY

#176 Feb 8, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't think I mentioned what material you should pick. But I'd go with the high thread-count cotton sheets. You won't be disappointed. I fail to see any political ramifications.
I remember nights in white satin, never reaching the end, letters were written never meaning to send, also the sound of silence. The people bowed and prayed to the neon god they had made, and the sign flashed out it's warning, in the words it was forming.
Anon

United States

#177 Feb 8, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend a third of your life sleeping. You can't over pay for Egyptian cotton.
O J Simpson

Murray, KY

#178 Feb 8, 2013
cotton? what are you trying to say Anon? Thanks fro your cotton pickin racist opinion. Why don't you fight for your rights then learn its a waste cause ya people just wanna rap and smoke da shiznit!!
Sinistral opposite

Murray, KY

#180 Feb 9, 2013
Looks like the midnight trolls were turned out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min I can read 1,458
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Owl 81,598
Good taxidermists in Calloway county 5 hr crazyK 10
murray vs calloway 5 hr ritter 7
Best Hair Salon in Murray 5 hr Carole 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Worst places to eat in Murray. GO (Aug '13) 6 hr Casey 64
wreck at 4th and chestnut 12 hr sad 6
Man hunt in coldwater Thu crazy girl 13
wreck 641 south tonight Thu ky woman 34
Dead Husband Thu jack shepperd 2
•••
•••
•••

Murray Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••