|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Bob wrote:
Chicago had the most murders of any other US city in 2012
New Orleans has a higher murder rate than Chicago.
juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't the whole point of the Chicago example trying to show that strict gun laws have not prevented gun deaths in Chicago? I fail to see what the total has to do with that issue. Does the total number of deaths in Juarez, Mexico matter with their loose gun laws? I'm sure it ranks way up there in terms of being a dangerous location. I wouldn't go through Juarez these days for love nor money, but I have no fear of going to Chicago.
I'm from Mexico, we have total gun control Gilipollas!! How about getting your facts straight before posting you racist clown! Es gente como tú que hace del mundo un agujero de mierda!
Independent

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from Mexico, we have total gun control Gilipollas!! How about getting your facts straight before posting you racist clown! Es gente como tú que hace del mundo un agujero de mierda!
Total gun control means that there are no uncontrolled guns in Mexico. Next.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he was thinking about the general availability of black market firearms, which I hear Obama personally gun-walked into Mexico himself, probably on his way to Mecca. But I digress.

I know they are strict, there's many an American in Mexican prisons just for thinking they can just drive that special gun of theirs right into Mexico.

The question and proposition at hand though, is are those gun laws the reason that there are more murders in Juarez, whether you count it like Bob (1,974), or you factor it like me (143 per 100,000, which is about 6 times New Orleans' and over 20 times that of Chicago's).

I suspect there are other factors, besides Mexican gun laws, that are kind of making Juarez "un agujero de mierda" at the moment.
juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Anonymous Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he was thinking about the general availability of black market firearms, which I hear Obama personally gun-walked into Mexico himself, probably on his way to Mecca. But I digress.

I know they are strict, there's many an American in Mexican prisons just for thinking they can just drive that special gun of theirs right into Mexico.

The question and proposition at hand though, is are those gun laws the reason that there are more murders in Juarez, whether you count it like Bob (1,974), or you factor it like me (143 per 100,000, which is about 6 times New Orleans' and over 20 times that of Chicago's).

I suspect there are other factors, besides Mexican gun laws, that are kind of making Juarez "un agujero de mierda" at the moment.
The un aqujero de mierda I'm from is Tonalá, Jalisco. And yes it has it's share of crime.
Sinistral opposite

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Idiot, go to the first page of this thread. Go to comment #19 or better yet, search the page for the very first mention of Chicago. Look at the user's name who posted the very first mention of Chicago. It was not Bob, you dense tool, it was a user named WOW from White Plains, NY. Are you disputing that, douche-nozzle?
Oh my, Ms Tapper are you oozing venom out of your coochie. You need to strap on some old "depends" to stop that poison from dripping back a little further and corrupting your thought processing center. Besides, I would have thought you would like what comes out of a douche nozzle, it helps keep your breath fresh and it also helps you cut down on yeast infections of your verbal orifice.

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't the whole point of the Chicago example trying to show that strict gun laws have not prevented gun deaths in Chicago? I fail to see what the total has to do with that issue. Does the total number of deaths in Juarez, Mexico matter with their loose gun laws? I'm sure it ranks way up there in terms of being a dangerous location. I wouldn't go through Juarez these days for love nor money, but I have no fear of going to Chicago.
Oh please go, and take long midnight walks on the south side!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

On a lighter note.

Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.

Woman: Oh, I see.

Officer: Can I see your license please?

Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer: Don't have one?

Woman: Lost it 4 times for drunk driving.

Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Woman: I can't do that.

Officer: Why not?

Woman: I stole this car.

Officer: Stole it?

Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer: You what?

Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.

The Officer looks at the woman, slowly backs away to his car, and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle
please!

The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Woman: Is there a problem sir?

Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.

Woman: Murdered the owner?

Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?

Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.

The first officer is stunned.

Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer. The officer snaps open the clutch purse and examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.

Woman: Bet you the lying bastard told you I was speeding too.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please go, and take long midnight walks on the south side!
Thank you. You are annoying too.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You are annoying too.
I know I am. Im not the one with the identity conflict

Since: Dec 10

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Well didn't this thread go to sheeit. Logic typically goes out the window when egos are involved. Be the solution not the problem people.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Kayos wrote:
Be the solution not the problem people.
Thats Simple. "The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed".

2nd Amendment

Enough said...
Sinistral opposite

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Kayos wrote:
Well didn't this thread go to sheeit. Logic typically goes out the window when egos are involved. Be the solution not the problem people.
Shhhh. Don't let the ego twins hear you, because they will interject and tell you, you don't know sheeit.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Sinistral opposite wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhh. Don't let the ego twins hear you, because they will interject and tell you, you don't know sheeit.
I think he means me and AKT. Well, you don't know sheet. I recommend a high thread count. You get durability and comfort that costs you less in the long run. Disagree?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Shhhh. Don't let the ego twins hear you, because they will interject and tell you, you don't know sheeit.
All I've done is dare to make a statement that you folks do not wish to accept because it is contrary to this narrative that you have been unknowingly spoon fed. I have backed it up with statistics, sources, logic and inarguable math, and all I've gotten for it is ad hominem attacks. I've tried to be respectful, until someone personally insults me, and I repeat have NEVER ADVOCATED ANY GUN CONTROL POSITION.

And yet I'm the problem here. Whatever.
Non Dependant

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All I've done is dare to make a statement that you folks do not wish to accept because it is contrary to this narrative that you have been unknowingly spoon fed. I have backed it up with statistics, sources, logic and inarguable math, and all I've gotten for it is ad hominem attacks. I've tried to be respectful, until someone personally insults me, and I repeat have NEVER ADVOCATED ANY GUN CONTROL POSITION.
And yet I'm the problem here. Whatever.
Well that's just because you're a bitch. It's called cause and effect. You being a bitch effects the rest of us.

So stop being bitch

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Gun Control -- No matter what your opinion, you need to see this
Read more at http://www.fiscalconservatives.com/videos/eZo...
Sinistral opposite

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he means me and AKT. Well, you don't know sheet. I recommend a high thread count. You get durability and comfort that costs you less in the long run. Disagree?
I would have figured you prefer silk. What does silk and your ideology have in common? Because both originate from an over "rated" spin from a worm.
Sinistral opposite

Hickory, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Obam and his admin. are getting set up now to scour the US skies with drones to monitor our gun activity. If you don't agree, well they'll just shove a Hellfire missile up your arse. They're going to raid our guns, one way or the other. Get ready, it's in the works.
Non Dependant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Obam and his admin. are getting set up now to scour the US skies with drones to monitor our gun activity. If you don't agree, well they'll just shove a Hellfire missile up your arse. They're going to raid our guns, one way or the other. Get ready, it's in the works.

You're mother didn't have any children that lived did she?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of170
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Murray Forum right now

Search the Murray Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min harmonious 144,990
Coming Out? 45 min SMARTA55 24
murray sucks 2 hr SMARTA55 20
Silver chevrolet SSR in Murray 2 hr tim 4
Pedifiles at huddle house (Jun '13) 2 hr Nolies 17
Salon X formally Blades (Jan '11) 3 hr chris estep 32
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Prince Spacemonkey 26,175
•••
•••
•••
Murray Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Murray Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••