First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Believe it

Niles, IL

#21 Feb 9, 2013
It sickens me that this woman lost her life because of some low lifes. I can't come forward but if any authority wishes to talk to me then come find me. PLZ
Sad sad

Mayfield, KY

#22 Feb 9, 2013
Why would anyone want to hurt Kelly? She was so sweet, and why was she in Florida?
Bonnie

Bronx, NY

#23 Feb 9, 2013
Believe it wrote:
It sickens me that this woman lost her life because of some low lifes. I can't come forward but if any authority wishes to talk to me then come find me. PLZ
You like myself have no idea what happened. Why do you bunch of low life gutter rats won't to start a lot of BS? Please let Kelly RIP.
Believe it

Niles, IL

#24 Feb 9, 2013
Ohhhh but I DO know what happened. I know why she was in Florida and the whole thing. Bless Kelly's heart but she needs some justice.
Believe it

Niles, IL

#25 Feb 9, 2013
So you want Kelly to rest but let the people responsible for pushing her over the edge to go on living happy lives like they never even cared about her?!!! NO!!!!
Bonnie

Bronx, NY

#26 Feb 9, 2013
Believe it wrote:
So you want Kelly to rest but let the people responsible for pushing her over the edge to go on living happy lives like they never even cared about her?!!! NO!!!!
Then go to the police and quit posting BS warnings, and dramatising.
Believe it

Niles, IL

#27 Feb 9, 2013
No BS "warnings" have I posted. I'm not being dramatic. I'm taking up for Kelly and trying to shed some light on this. And you really expect me to call the police there? I'm sorry you don't understand.....but if friends and family would ask more questions and demand an investigation then "maybe" they would look into it. I'm frustrated. Can you not sense that? Everyone is connected up there including a couple of names that I could provide. Can I do that anonymously and they take me seriously?? Who do I trust there? Tell me who and I will contact them
Jayda

Mayfield, KY

#28 Feb 9, 2013
Believe it wrote:
Ohhhh but I DO know what happened. I know why she was in Florida and the whole thing. Bless Kelly's heart but she needs some justice.
Was she in Florida to buy drugs ?
Believe it

Niles, IL

#29 Feb 9, 2013
Jayda wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she in Florida to buy drugs ?
First of all I don't think that's any of your business. Second, you can't do that in Florida anymore because of laws passed between ky & fl to stop that behavior.
Jayda

Mayfield, KY

#30 Feb 10, 2013
Believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I don't think that's any of your business. Second, you can't do that in Florida anymore because of laws passed between ky & fl to stop that behavior.
Oh ok, but it's your business! I knew Kelly well. I knew about her drug issues. If you "really" know something, you can anonymously call the police. Yes, you can buy drugs in Florida, especially opiates. Half of Murray does it.
Believe it

Niles, IL

#31 Feb 10, 2013
Jayda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok, but it's your business! I knew Kelly well. I knew about her drug issues. If you "really" know something, you can anonymously call the police. Yes, you can buy drugs in Florida, especially opiates. Half of Murray does it.
If you knew Kelly well then why didnt you know she was in Florida? Do you know WHO she was in Florida with? That's where the questions need to start. I will call detectives. This isn't a contest about who knew her better. This is about her life and the people that were in her life in the months preceding her death.
Jayda

Mayfield, KY

#32 Feb 10, 2013
I knew Kelly since 1990. I knew she was in Florida, but I'm not sure why. If there is foul play, you should tell the detectives what you know.
IKnow

Mayfield, KY

#33 Feb 12, 2013
It was sleeping pills!
Soup

Chesterfield, MO

#34 Feb 13, 2013
Who is David Todd and where is he from? I think it does need to be investigated. I heard, but don't know, that someone that acted very strange, was with her. I heard t was a heavy woman with manly features. Anyone know who that could be?
Suchawaste

Mayfield, KY

#35 Feb 15, 2013
Soup wrote:
Who is David Todd and where is he from? I think it does need to be investigated. I heard, but don't know, that someone that acted very strange, was with her. I heard t was a heavy woman with manly features. Anyone know who that could be?
David Todd is her ex husband, however I believe he is in rehab somewhere. She wasn't with him. He is from Murray and has had drug issues for years.
Toobad

Mayfield, KY

#36 Feb 16, 2013
He was about 15 years younger than her. Her family hated him and wouldn't let her around if he was with her. They should have been more supportive.
Bonnie

Bronx, NY

#37 Feb 16, 2013
Toobad wrote:
He was about 15 years younger than her. Her family hated him and wouldn't let her around if he was with her. They should have been more supportive.
I think most of the posts on this thread is from the same person trying to start BS. Kelly's gone pure and simple, bringing up her past, trying to blame it on someone else is not right. I knew her before she married Brad Haugh and yes, she was a troubled person then. The sewer rats like you just keep on.RIP Kelly
Tall tales

Chesterfield, MO

#38 Feb 17, 2013
Bonnie, are you the one that was with her when she passed? Kelly is at rest, we are not.. We knew her long before you ever did... We all knew her past, we also know that we all have problems and issues. Kelly was a strong person, and even though she was going through a rough patch in life, it doesn't explain what happened.. It doesn't explain why she was hanging around with some strange woman. The Kelly we all knew, was not this Kelly... And we owe it to her, to KNOW THE TRUTH! We love her, we have been with her since she was born... We just want to make sure that there was no foul play... If it wasn't, then you don't have anything to worry about.. And if not, you better look out and back off...
Tall tales

Chesterfield, MO

#39 Feb 17, 2013
Believe it wrote:
It sickens me that this woman lost her life because of some low lifes. I can't come forward but if any authority wishes to talk to me then come find me. PLZ
You can call the TRIGG county sheriff, only talk to ray Burnam. You can trust him 100%, not sure if he can do anything, because it happened out of state, but maybe he knows who to contact... And he will do all he can to help...
Bonnie

Bronx, NY

#40 Feb 17, 2013
Tall tales wrote:
Bonnie, are you the one that was with her when she passed? Kelly is at rest, we are not.. We knew her long before you ever did... We all knew her past, we also know that we all have problems and issues. Kelly was a strong person, and even though she was going through a rough patch in life, it doesn't explain what happened.. It doesn't explain why she was hanging around with some strange woman. The Kelly we all knew, was not this Kelly... And we owe it to her, to KNOW THE TRUTH! We love her, we have been with her since she was born... We just want to make sure that there was no foul play... If it wasn't, then you don't have anything to worry about.. And if not, you better look out and back off...
No I was not with her in Fl. and no I don't know what happened there. Would I like to know? Yes; but posting dirty laundry on Topix solves nothing. Like I posted before,if you know something go to the police don't keep putting I know this and I think that on Topix it is'nt the way to find the truth. As for having something to worry about I don't. As for better look out and back off???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Keg Sat night 1 hr Kevin 24
Tamyra Coleman teacher 2 hr Stefanie 5
The Donald on coke? 5 hr Murcan 3
Chris Bell 7 hr Yup 2
Murray Burger King 11 hr Bob 4
Who manages the Huck's stores in Murray? 14 hr Cal 9
What ever happend to inga and micheal 14 hr racer21 7

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages