Megan Newberry preggo again!

Megan Newberry preggo again!

Posted in the Murray Forum

Alex

Des Moines, IA

#1 Jul 6, 2013
That fat nasty bit*h is preggo again and this guy don't even want it. Did we slip off the pill again to trap this poor guy too Megan? I bet so that's just the kinda trash you are.
Mark

Murray, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2013
You mad bro? Sounds like someone is jealous.
Alex

Des Moines, IA

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Jealous of a who*e who slips off birth control to purposely get pregnant just for child support and food stamp benefits?!? I think not....nice shot :)! Just find it disturbing actually BRO!
megan

La Grange, IL

#4 Jul 14, 2013
apparently you have no life n don't know a whole lot about what u wanna talk about because my fiance takes care of my daughter n is excited about our son and I have a job n make to much money for government help. but feel free to think what you want it doesn't effect my life any and what my life may or may not consist of shouldn't really matter to you or anyone else that isn't in it. n if you wanna talk about someone n post their first n last name n talk about something you know nothing about maybe you should post your first n last name to get a life whoever you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Purse snatching at WalMart 2day 32 min Just Me 16
Trump Lovers 1 hr TRUTH 8
Brittney broom (Jul '13) 5 hr Mativey 12
moochers 7 hr New Deal 2 20
Rechelle Turner 8 hr yes 47
Baldys (Feb '15) 9 hr Pat 72
Calloway County Jail inmates Docket (Oct '12) 20 hr c haddow 69

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance