accident in dexter today

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious Neighbor

Franklin, IN

#1 May 3, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to the toddler that got ran over today in Dexter?
Mom with a Tot

Des Moines, IA

#2 May 3, 2013
I heared a lot of sirens. I know people drive like IDIOTS on Radio Rd.
concerned

Benton, KY

#3 May 3, 2013
Any names? Condition? Reson?
sssss

Mayfield, KY

#4 May 3, 2013
his father accidently ran over him...family works in ER...can't say names, but so sad....condition?? still waiting to hear more info..
knows nothing

United States

#5 May 3, 2013
sssss wrote:
his father accidently ran over him...family works in ER...can't say names, but so sad....condition?? still waiting to hear more info..
reason you can't give names is because you KNOW NOTHING about this accident. Unless YOU are the one that did it and are ashamed of it.
sssss

Mayfield, KY

#6 May 4, 2013
umm, excuse me, "knows nothing" I do happen to know that is what happened..I only answered a question for someone....I don't care what you think...I know what my family member told me. This family member worked on the little boy...my family member was VERY upset about this child...I had to console my on family member for my family member was so upset about this little boy...so, you need to watch your
typing unless you know what you are typing about...I can't give names because my family member repsects the job they have at MCCH...they don't go around telling names of patients!!! You know so much, you should at least know about your rights as a patient...have a BLESSED day...
knows nothing

United States

#7 May 4, 2013
sssss wrote:
umm, excuse me, "knows nothing" I do happen to know that is what happened..I only answered a question for someone....I don't care what you think...I know what my family member told me. This family member worked on the little boy...my family member was VERY upset about this child...I had to console my on family member for my family member was so upset about this little boy...so, you need to watch your
typing unless you know what you are typing about...I can't give names because my family member repsects the job they have at MCCH...they don't go around telling names of patients!!! You know so much, you should at least know about your rights as a patient...have a BLESSED day...
guess i would be ashamed too if i had run of an innocent kid. Hope you prayed for forgiveness.....evil person!
sssss

Mayfield, KY

#8 May 4, 2013
grow up, kid....learn some manners...stay off topix if you don't know how to act...I will no longer answer you posts....so, just save yourself the typing...just glad you "think" you know what happened....maybe you should be praying for the family instead of getting on topix and trying to bash people...
knows nothing

United States

#9 May 4, 2013
sssss wrote:
grow up, kid....learn some manners...stay off topix if you don't know how to act...I will no longer answer you posts....so, just save yourself the typing...just glad you "think" you know what happened....maybe you should be praying for the family instead of getting on topix and trying to bash people...
don't be so hostile over your mistake/stupidity.
injustice

United States

#10 May 4, 2013
If your family member works at the hospital and can't talk due to "hippa" rules Why did she talk and tell you about it?
cant fix stupid

Murray, KY

#11 May 4, 2013
It's HIPPA stupid
ha

Murray, KY

#12 May 4, 2013
injustice wrote:
If your family member works at the hospital and can't talk due to "hippa" rules Why did she talk and tell you about it?
It's HIPAA
injustice

United States

#13 May 4, 2013
cant fix stupid wrote:
It's HIPPA stupid
Who's STUPID, now!!!!
ER WORKER SO I KNOW

Mayfield, KY

#14 May 4, 2013
dumbass...pretty sure they can discuss things,,,,just not names....maybe her family member was upset and needed to talk...maybe some people have a heart...it was awful....just be glad you didn't have to see the little boy like I did! So, shut your damn mouths!
Jill

Wingo, KY

#15 May 4, 2013
Is he going to be ok? Prayers for all involved.
knows nothing

United States

#16 May 4, 2013
ER WORKER SO I KNOW wrote:
dumbass...pretty sure they can discuss things,,,,just not names....maybe her family member was upset and needed to talk...maybe some people have a heart...it was awful....just be glad you didn't have to see the little boy like I did! So, shut your damn mouths!
You should not be allowed to be working in the DR WITH sick and injured patients. You have a poor attitude with poor choice of words. You are scum!
ha

Tucker, GA

#17 May 4, 2013
injustice wrote:
<quoted text>Who's STUPID, now!!!!
You both are
Curious Neighbor

Kuttawa, KY

#18 May 4, 2013
Good god, I'm sorry I asked.
Knows even less

Murray, KY

#19 May 5, 2013
Curious Neighbor wrote:
Good god, I'm sorry I asked.
I know what you mean!! I was reading this posting hoping to learn the condition of the little boy, also. It is so sad! But, it is also sad that this forum can't be used for anything useful. Too many have nothing better to do than trash others on here. The poor little victim can't even get the respect he deserves....Prayers with the family.
Point of view

Madisonville, KY

#20 May 5, 2013
God Bless! Hope everyone is okay! Praying!
Curious Neighbor wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the toddler that got ran over today in Dexter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cornett (Apr '14) 38 min angry with fakes 13
fake friends 41 min angry with fakes 1
fat girls with skinny guys (Aug '14) 1 hr DMX4life 13
What's hiring in Murray? 1 hr Hardworker 7
Tenessee Farmers co op 3 hr Obama 4
Republican Governors and their aftermath 14 hr Soxfan 224
Best scrap buyer around area 15 hr no yes no 1

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance