Preachers and Churches

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just asking

Murray, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2012
I have recently been looking for a church to attend. Not been impressed with any I have visited yet. Who are the good preachers and churches around here.
Just asking

Murray, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2012
Maybe I should ask if you were going to go to church or needed a preacher for something where would you go and who would you choose.
Amy

Trenton, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Just asking wrote:
Maybe I should ask if you were going to go to church or needed a preacher for something where would you go and who would you choose.
Hardin Baptist, Pastor Ricky Cunningham. You will love it.
Church

Nebo, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2012
The Journey Church.

Check it out. Awesome...

www.theepicjourney.com
LeVay

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2012
First Church of Satan
Amy

Trenton, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Just asking wrote:
I have recently been looking for a church to attend. Not been impressed with any I have visited yet. Who are the good preachers and churches around here.
Seriously, you will love Hardin Baptist. It is nothing like some of these holier than thou churches in Murray.
Kurt

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 30, 2012
God is gay
another vote

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Amy is right. Hardin is fantastic. I hope you will come visit & try it out. We would love to have you!
Whodat

Murray, KY

#9 Aug 31, 2012
Do you have a background in any of the main line Denominations? There are differences between churches in the same denomination (ie Methodist, Baptist)
Bill

Benton, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2012
Westside Baptist or Coldwater Methodist
Wally

Paducah, KY

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Hope harbor is the best. Go to Hardin baptist if you like to feel comfortable in your sin...
Evil

Murray, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Wally wrote:
Hope harbor is the best. Go to Hardin baptist if you like to feel comfortable in your sin...
Hope Harbor is a cult and serves kool aid!
churchwreckingba ll

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Sep 3, 2012
I save 10% with my atheism.

Try it. It will free your enslaved mind.
Coldwater disciple

Des Moines, IA

#15 Sep 16, 2012
You are always welcome at Coldwater United Methodist! www.coldwaterchurch.org
Welcome

Murray, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Hardin Baptist...
Secular

Eddyville, KY

#18 Sep 16, 2012
Love and organized religion do not mix.
Curious

Hickory, KY

#20 Sep 17, 2012
So, okay, I am just curious. All of the people who left negative comments for Hardin Baptist, why is that? And, where do you recommend if not there?
waitress

Mayfield, KY

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Seriously,
why would any Christian leave a negative comment for any church, just praise your own church and go on about your business,oops, I forgot, this is topix... only negative comments allowed here

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Just asking wrote:
After not going to church in years I recently attended a church in mayfield called His House. I must say this is the most comfortable church I've been to in this area. I live in Murray. I tried Hardin baptist and personally didn't feel comfortable. The church in mayfield people came of all ages and all walks of life. There were a lot of young people. The preacher actually preached. It wasnt centered around which adult bible school you were going to attend that day. The music was great , the preaching was great. And no one was judged on what you wore or your status in the community. I would definately give it a try. Worth the drive in my opinion.
Trollslam

United States

#23 Sep 20, 2012
Try the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Submit to the warm embrace of his noodly appendage.

Ra'men!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creek parking lot off 94 1 hr Dale 45
Why do fat women take selfies from above? 1 hr over it 16
pella in murray and overtime 2 hr Manderson23 6
Eric Young (Feb '14) 2 hr Murrayman 12
Mai Beasley 2 hr over it 7
Holland 4 hr Ranger 3
Library? 7 hr Resident Cynic 8

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance