Girl at Christmas Parade

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Disappointed

Murray, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2010
This comment is aimed directly at the parents of the and little girl at the corner of 10th & Main screaming at the top of her lungs "You're not the real Santa!!" to the the Santa Claus in the parade. I agree that she is right however I do believe the parents should have muzzled that child and the child should have known better than to act like that. I didn't appreciate it, I am sure the parents of other children there didn't appreciate it and I can guarantee you that Santa didn't!! Shame on you!!
Bed Bug Bob

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Disappointed wrote:
This comment is aimed directly at the parents of the and little girl at the corner of 10th & Main screaming at the top of her lungs "You're not the real Santa!!" to the the Santa Claus in the parade. I agree that she is right however I do believe the parents should have muzzled that child and the child should have known better than to act like that. I didn't appreciate it, I am sure the parents of other children there didn't appreciate it and I can guarantee you that Santa didn't!! Shame on you!!
How old was the child, approx? The streets on the parade route were long. You weren't glued to that spot were you?

Kids acting out in public...how original.
Wondering

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2010
Disappointed wrote:
You are correct the parents should have made the child stop, alot of children still believe in Santa Claus and to them every santa claus they see is the real Santa. Things like that take the spirt out of Christmas.
Disappointed

Murray, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2010
The child was approximately 10. No I wasn't glued to that spot. You completely miss the point. Hope and the family in question all get coal for Christmas!!
Bed Bug Bob

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2010
Disappointed wrote:
The child was approximately 10. No I wasn't glued to that spot. You completely miss the point. Hope and the family in question all get coal for Christmas!!
Kids are kids. Would it have made you happy if the parents hit the kid so she would be quiet? Kids also say whatever they want, whenever they want. Sure, it was a crappy thing the kid said, but it's not the end of the world. I guess to you children are to be seen and not heard?
Disappointed

Murray, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2010
No, children are to be guided by their parents to be good people, not to be a menace to their fellow man/woman. I do not believe that teaching children to keep a civil tongue in their mouth is unreasonable. Do you? Why do you have to push everything to the nth degree? The kid shouldn't have been "hit" but a reasonable person would have said something to their kid. We don't always have to live out lives around the convenience of others, you are living proof of that, but being reasonable can be expected, especially in such a public situation.
Bed Bug Bob

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2010
Disappointed wrote:
No, children are to be guided by their parents to be good people, not to be a menace to their fellow man/woman. I do not believe that teaching children to keep a civil tongue in their mouth is unreasonable. Do you? Why do you have to push everything to the nth degree? The kid shouldn't have been "hit" but a reasonable person would have said something to their kid. We don't always have to live out lives around the convenience of others, you are living proof of that, but being reasonable can be expected, especially in such a public situation.
Plenty of street...plenty of street. Why didn't you say something if you were so worried about it? She was saying (according to you) that the one in the parade wasn't the real Santa, correct? Now had the kid been yelling that there is no Santa, then I could see your point. However, being as this is a free country (somewhat) and seeing as this was such a traumatic experience for you, I would have guessed you would have took your two feet and moved down the street. You didn't and you let a 10 y/o ruin a good time for you. That is YOUR fault. The kid was being a kid.
hound dog

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2010
hey,DISAPPOINTED keep your stupid azz at home next time !!! bet you would really CRY if someone pissed in your corn flakes !!! what a WUSS !!!
no problem

Murray, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2010
agreed, i guess bed bug just likes to hit his kids, because all i have to do is tell my daughter to stop doing something and she listens. She has been taught to listen and behave. I don't have to hit her to make her do so. The parents should have told her to stop. But that's a big problem these days, parents don't care what their children do, so the kids have no respect for the parents and then things get bad and the parents say, oh i had no idea my child was like that. Open your eyes and ears. Parents are supposed to discipline their children, not schools or public or grandparents or anyone else.
Bed Bug Bob

Owensboro, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2010
no problem wrote:
agreed, i guess bed bug just likes to hit his kids, because all i have to do is tell my daughter to stop doing something and she listens. She has been taught to listen and behave. I don't have to hit her to make her do so. The parents should have told her to stop. But that's a big problem these days, parents don't care what their children do, so the kids have no respect for the parents and then things get bad and the parents say, oh i had no idea my child was like that. Open your eyes and ears. Parents are supposed to discipline their children, not schools or public or grandparents or anyone else.
Did I say "likes to hit kids"...NO I didn't. Learn to read.
Disappointed

Murray, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2010
Nope, not a wuss. I realize that these kinds of kids grow up to be people like you Hound Dog. Be glad to meet you anytime, anywhere, hound dog Just like that child, I can be at the parade too. This little girl will grow up to be a piece of crap, just like you!!
hound dog

Murray, KY

#12 Dec 5, 2010
DISAPOINTED,be glad to stomp your azz and educate you a little more ...piss on you !!!
Disappointed

Murray, KY

#13 Dec 5, 2010
Bob, as bad as I hate to say it, I think you and I basically agree. The girl shouldn't have did what she did and yes, I could have moved and probably should have. I just thought it an unfortunate incident for most people within ear-shot of the child. I didn't think it was in the spirit of the event. That's all I'm saying, nothing more.
Disappointed

Murray, KY

#14 Dec 5, 2010
Come get some any time you like. I'll meet you anytime, anywhere. Remember, Santa's watching you!!
hound dog

Murray, KY

#15 Dec 5, 2010
DISAPOINTED,i will rip your stupid head off and shit down your neck !!!
passingby

Warwick, RI

#16 Dec 5, 2010
She was 10. And how old are you? Are you not around kids very much or what? To say she will grow up to be a piece of crap is a bit much don't you think. She is 10 years old. Let it go.
Bed Bug Bob

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 5, 2010
Geez has this thread taken a turn in the wrong direction.
Disappointed

Murray, KY

#18 Dec 5, 2010
Tick, tock, hound pup!! I'm waiting!
Disappointed

Murray, KY

#19 Dec 5, 2010
Still waiting!!
hound dog

Murray, KY

#20 Dec 5, 2010
what are you waiting for ??? DISAPPOINTED,better go round up some pall bearers,that is if you can find 6 friends !!! or if you can count to 6 !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council Hardball 1 hr George 15
The Juice Loose in Murray? 1 hr oh snap 1
CYA the Democrat way 2 hr Morty 3
Kevin Wright 2 hr Ticktock 31
Two thousand three hundred and seventy-one 2 hr F off 5
Nick Adams? 6 hr Mdjftibgkgy 1
Is Dustin G a good guy 11 hr moon 9

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance