TNGIRL

Murray, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Anyone know what happened to Jeffrey Evans, heard he died but cant find any obits or news?
yoyoyo

Roscoe, IL

#2 Aug 6, 2010
are you talking about the guy that ran fisherman's headquarters in draffenville a few years ago?
Bob Evans

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Jimmy Dean sausage is for southern people to eat.
Crying Game

Murray, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2010
sharpie

Murray, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Sorry, TNGIRL, but I believe he's the fella that took his life in the Calloway County jail not too long ago. Unfortunately I know this from reading previous posts. Not really a great source of news. More gossip than anything. Sorry if he was a friend of yours.
James

Murray, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2010
jeffery evans is dead saw in filbeck and cain king funeral home site he was age 44 think he taken his life,there was body carried out of best western not sure if was him or he one hung himself at the jail,he was a gay guy.
TNGIRL

Murray, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2010
James wrote:
jeffery evans is dead saw in filbeck and cain king funeral home site he was age 44 think he taken his life,there was body carried out of best western not sure if was him or he one hung himself at the jail,he was a gay guy.
yea, I just found, the obit ,thank you for the serious reply,still not sure how he died but the two possibilities you suggested were what we were thinking too
Concerned

Nashville, TN

#8 Aug 24, 2010
TNGIRL - Did you know Jeff?
tngirl

Murray, KY

#9 Aug 25, 2010
yes, not really a friend but he was doin some crazy sh*t before he died involving a family memeber of mine why?
james

Murray, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2010
i think he the one who hung himself at the jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What could Murray use for more entertainment/rec? 13 min Realist 18
Trump will be the hero of the left by 2020 1 hr Howard 3
Trump's Approval > Obama's 1 hr Howard 4
msu baseball 1 hr imo 3
Went to church today 4 hr 2 cents 25
Please vote for Hutchins or Jamison for judge. (Oct '15) 4 hr seriously 14
Murray milfs!! Where you at?? 5 hr uhuh 3
cliff darnell 7 hr GetYaFactsStr8 19
James Gallimore 18 hr Jim 29

Murray Jobs