doglady

Union City, TN

#1 Nov 26, 2012
We saw a black panther yesterday 4:30, hwy 94 between Lynnville and Dukedom. It was laying on a dirt bank on the side of the road.
It was very big and very Black, at first I thought it was a big dog but it was too long and slim. My husband and I both saw it.
aaaa

Murray, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2012
I didn't know the black panthers were still doing things these days. I guess the civil rights movement never really is over.
Yep

Trenton, TN

#3 Nov 26, 2012
They have been spotted in Ballard County also.
Joe

Murray, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2012
doglady wrote:
We saw a black panther yesterday 4:30, hwy 94 between Lynnville and Dukedom. It was laying on a dirt bank on the side of the road.
It was very big and very Black, at first I thought it was a big dog but it was too long and slim. My husband and I both saw it.
Please stop drinking so early.
cope

Benton, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop drinking so early.
Who says they were drunk? Panthers and mountain lions are starting to make their way back into Kentucky
proof

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Did you happen to take a picture of it?
harold

Benton, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
I guess you’ve never been to Panther Farms or http://www.pantherplacements.com/index.php in Calloway County?
murray

Mayfield, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
they are here,that is why we have a creek named after them.it is on speaker trl.
fred

Keller, TX

#11 Nov 26, 2012
the won eye seen wuz pink.
cope

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
proof wrote:
Did you happen to take a picture of it?
I actually do have a picture of the mountain lion. My trail cam picked it up last fall before deer season. Anything else I need to prove to you?

Dallas, TX

#13 Nov 26, 2012
When I make love to a woman she squalls like a Panther.
Huh

Trenton, TN

#15 Nov 26, 2012
guest wrote:
When I make love to a woman she squalls like a Panther.
Female sheep do not count as women!
Gnarly

Buchanan, TN

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Kentucky women are sweet, good cooks, overweight, they sleep around a lot, need some dental work and are major gossips. Ya take the good with the bad. They're all nuts, but they're nuts in every state and every country. But if ya wanna hunker down with a drama queen who'll antagonize ya the rest of ur natural life, have at it!
Gnarly

Buchanan, TN

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Oops, wrong thread. Oh well I'd rather face one of these panthers than a pissed off nutcase woman.
holy hell

Murray, KY

#18 Nov 26, 2012
a mountain lion as killed in ky four years ago, it weighed 191 lbs and was killed about an hour and a half from murray, in between marionand shawneetown bridge
goodi

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 17, 2012
cool
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#21 Dec 26, 2012
holy hell wrote:
a mountain lion as killed in ky four years ago, it weighed 191 lbs and was killed about an hour and a half from murray, in between marionand shawneetown bridge
Evidence please.
Yep

Benton, KY

#22 Dec 26, 2012
We saw a mountain lion in Marshall County near Aurora. It was standing in the middle of the road as we drove upon it. It wandered off into the woods.
Independent

Eddyville, KY

#23 Dec 26, 2012
So far, there is just as much evidence of Bigfoot being in Kentucky as there is for Mountain Lions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to catch rare Pokémon 2 hr Bear 23 2
Fire in Calloway County? 3 hr Firefighter 14
Rigoberto Torres 4 hr John 3
Trump 4 hr American Patriot 11
Who is the fapper 6 hr shagnasty 4
Now there are Three 8 hr Cyrus 11
I Hate It When 10 hr Proud Trump Suppo... 1

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance