Owner

Benton, KY

#251 Jul 9, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody can shut you down? Where is your little publication at now?
Nobody shut me down. Behind Bars was a great idea that required a full time staff that I don't have. But please pick up my other publication, The Marketplace:.. The new issue came out last week and is available at these fine locations..;
Baldy's Grill, Murray
Peddler's Mall, Murray
Boone's Cleaners, Murray
Los Portales, Murray 
Mary's Kitchen, Murray
Trends & Treasures, Murray
Merchants Market, Murray
The Keg, Murray
Duncan's Market, Hwy 94 W.
Kroger, Paris
Trollinger's, Paris
Dodd's, Paris Landing
Four Rivers Harley, Paducah
Ya Ya's Island, Paducah
Ky Dam Resort, draftenville
Shop O Rama, Draftenville 
Hutchen's BBQ, benton
Los Portales, Benton
IGA, draftenville 
What a JOKE

Benton, KY

#252 Jul 9, 2012
Decker is a druggie. Lied to his wife about this.
Behind bars = JOKE!
Marketplace = JOKE!
Save your money on advertising in any of his 'RAGS'!
He is a con artist who likes to hear his own voice. Should go back to where he came from.
ha!

Murray, KY

#253 Jul 9, 2012
What a JOKE wrote:
Decker is a druggie. Lied to his wife about this.
Behind bars = JOKE!
Marketplace = JOKE!
Save your money on advertising in any of his 'RAGS'!
He is a con artist who likes to hear his own voice. Should go back to where he came from.
which wife?
Joke

Benton, KY

#254 Jul 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="ha!"]<quoted text>
which wife?[/QUOTE]
The babies mother.
Owner

Benton, KY

#255 Jul 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="ha!"]<quoted text>which wife?[/QUOTE]
Lol
Owner

Benton, KY

#256 Jul 9, 2012
And you obviously don't know me very well. My papers turn commerce for Murray and the surrounding area. The advertisers know it works. That's why I've been doing it so long. My past is in the past. You can read all 244 post on this TOPIX line. Even Mr. Jones hasn't hit numbers that high on here..;) lol
Joke

Benton, KY

#257 Jul 9, 2012
Oh I KNOW you and the best thing is to STAY away from you. You and Mr. Jones are peas in a pod - both scum.
ha!

Murray, KY

#258 Jul 9, 2012
Joke wrote:
[QUOTE who="ha!"]<quoted text>
which wife?"

The babies mother.
feel sorry for that kid.
Owner

Benton, KY

#259 Jul 9, 2012
Whatever.. I'm proud of what I do and the products I produce. Wether it be a direct mailer for a client, one of my publications or even a new logo for a business card.
I hope you have a Grateful Day..;)
missbee

Philadelphia, PA

#260 Jul 9, 2012
What kind of sleezeball does it take to make themselves feel good off of other peoples misdeeds and misfortunes. Is this what it takes to make you feel good about yourself?
OWNER OF BEHIND BARS wrote:
You are correct, it is public record. Just to clear the air, no, I am not "fighting in court" for the records. I'm not attacking anyone or anything, but the person that started this made so many grammatical errors and was very misleading that I had to say something. I'm thrilled for the opportunity to tell you that the new issue hits the racks tomorrow and that this is going to be a weekly paper that is constantly updated. It only cost $1 and will be available at several locations throughout the region. On FaceBook, search for BEHIND BARS WEEKLY PAPER, there is a page that will keep a current list published of where the papers are available. Join the group for automatic updates. Here are a few locations that they can be purchased; Gary's Market's on South 4th and in Buchanan, Boone's Cleaners on Main St., Tin Roof Discount Tobacco in Paris, Servall of Murray and many more. I'll post a full list tomorrow after I have distributed them. It's Bigger... It's Bader... And now, It's on Topix.com .
owner@behindbarsbook.com
Joke

Benton, KY

#261 Jul 9, 2012
Either behind bars or under the jail is a fitting place for Decker.
Owner

Benton, KY

#262 Jul 9, 2012
You must b friends with at least 1 of my ex wives...;)
Joke

Benton, KY

#263 Jul 9, 2012
Go roll another joint Decker. Stay in the dream state where you think you are all that. You can't fool everyone.
Owner

Benton, KY

#264 Jul 9, 2012
I gave up that bohemian kinda stuff a while back. But it it's always nice to see a hater that is comfortable hiding behind the anonymity of the TOPIX community..
Joke

Benton, KY

#265 Jul 9, 2012
Owner wrote:
I gave up that bohemian kinda stuff a while back. But it it's always nice to see a hater that is comfortable hiding behind the anonymity of the TOPIX community..
Right and I'm the Pope.
Owner

Benton, KY

#266 Jul 9, 2012
Awesome.. Now I can tell people that I ACTUALLY know The Pope
Numbers

Benton, KY

#267 Jul 9, 2012
Owner wrote:
And you obviously don't know me very well. My papers turn commerce for Murray and the surrounding area. The advertisers know it works. That's why I've been doing it so long. My past is in the past. You can read all 244 post on this TOPIX line. Even Mr. Jones hasn't hit numbers that high on here..;) lol
Ha mr jones has 1002+ posts. You sir are no mr jones.
Owner..

Benton, KY

#268 Jul 9, 2012
Check it out.. I was only joking on the Chuck reference. But thanks for looking it up. Im still good with having only a fourth the threads.. And I do appreciate you letting people know I'm no Mr. Jones...
just sayin

Murray, KY

#269 Jul 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="Owner.."]Check it out.. I was only joking on the Chuck reference. But thanks for looking it up. Im still good with having only a fourth the threads.. And I do appreciate you letting people know I'm no Mr. Jones...[/QUOTE]
I miss you owner, and your magazine. I'm still a fan.
Owner..

Benton, KY

#270 Jul 9, 2012
I actually would love to get Behind Bars going again. I sold thousands of of each issue and do appreciate all the continued support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bikinis 15 min thanks 5
Imes (Tax and Spend) 18 min oh well 64
New to Murray 31 min duh 14
Jared Tabers (Oct '15) 59 min Rob 13
Murray council passes first read of ordinance o... 2 hr Yay 2
Trump tells the truth! 2 hr June Bug 21
Plan to get rid of the illegals. (Sep '15) 2 hr Calloway girl 24
billington 5 hr not yet 26

Murray Jobs

Personal Finance