Former CAJones Employees Post

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
See What Sticks

Cunningham, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Here's your chance to post what really happened....to be continued.

Murray, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2012
See What Sticks wrote:
Here's your chance to post what really happened....to be continued.
Fail
Chuck Jones

New Concord, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Don't even think about posting on this thread. I will track your IP address and expose you for what you are. I don't want to hear anything that you suspected was wrong at ANY of my companies. I am innocent. You have no proof. You are irrelevant in these investigations. Do not test my resolve. I have the money to hunt you down and silence your accusations.
Todd

Albany, GA

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Lol
Cory

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2012
You people sure know how to beat a dead horse.
student

Albany, GA

#7 Oct 19, 2012
All I can say is check the past erate ventures lol! this crooked crap has been going on for more than a decade!
Chuck Jones

New Concord, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2012
I am now protected by U.S. Bankruptcy laws. Any slander on here will not work. I am innoncent.
CBR will be paying me for a long time to come.
uh yeah seriously

Murray, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2012
last time I checked bankruptcy doesn't protect one from the criminal code.
Chuck Jones

New Concord, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2012
You cannot touch me. I am innocent of any crime and am now protected by the U.S. Bankruptcy laws.
There has been no criminal acts. My life will continue in the level of eliteness I deserve. I am
Chuck A. Jones and you are not.

Since: May 11

Paris, TN

#11 Oct 19, 2012
Chuck is enjoying himself and his life to waste his time on here. I just wantthe system to work and glad to.not be there for this mess.

It will come to resolution

Paris, TN

#12 Oct 19, 2012
Scoat wrote:
Chuck is enjoying himself and his life to waste his time on here. I just wantthe system to work and glad to.not be there for this mess.
It will come to resolution
Good and or bad
Chuck Jones

New Concord, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2012
Just as I thought. No ex employee has anything derogatory to say about me or my companies. Thank you Murray.
The truth of the matter

Saint Charles, MO

#14 Oct 20, 2012
FACT-Chuck's breathing sounds like darth vader. But more repulsive...

Dallas, TX

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Lol oh i could say lots nothing related to this but i choose the high road.

And hope for your families sake all comes to resolutions
Anonymous

Murray, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2012
How did it go this time raising money for the heart walk with none of us to donate? Guess you will donate some of your oh I mean griffens money to the cause.
LMFAO

Benton, KY

#17 Oct 20, 2012
I can't believe that no one saw this coming. Anyone with a brain knew this was a farce in the making.
The truth be told

Dubuque, IA

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Chuck Jones wrote:
Just as I thought. No ex employee has anything derogatory to say about me or my companies. Thank you Murray.
So you are innocent huh Chuckie? Have you paid for the farm you mansion sits on? Have you paid the $150,000 you pledged to the United way? Did you or did you not put new covers on textbooks and sell the bogus books to college kids? Did you do any of this, did you Chuckie huh? huh? huh?
Chuck Jones

New Concord, KY

#19 Oct 22, 2012
I am innocent. Are you an ex employee? This thread is for ex employees. You have no proof and no information to post. Just as I thought.
The truth be told

Dubuque, IA

#20 Oct 22, 2012
Chuck Jones wrote:
I am innocent. Are you an ex employee? This thread is for ex employees. You have no proof and no information to post. Just as I thought.
You didn't answer my questions Chuckie.
Flop

Murray, KY

#21 Oct 23, 2012
...I don't know which is more ignorant, the person pretending to be Chuck or the person who thinks they are talking to Chuck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump trump trump trump trump trump trump 9 min BBMFIC 17
PRO-TRUMP rally and march! 44 min a real good bye 4
It's a mans world 50 min a real good bye 4
Enough 54 min a real good bye 18
Amend The Constitution 1 hr Conservative Snow... 5
So let me get this right? 1 hr Conservative Snow... 8
It was a good day 2 hr Loved 2
Women's march 2 hr mustbebored 63

Murray Jobs

More from around the web