'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
61,481 - 61,500 of 147,081 Comments Last updated 46 min ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when it does hit the fan, from what I see there is so much kool aid to go around it will still be Bushs fault, oblamer will lie about the jobs created. If you look at his pattern, for every job lost he claims a job gained, for every tax he claims an increase, and for those that have he claims greed, this guy makes Clinton look like a boy scout and Clinton was the biggest liar in the history of the office of president.(Ooops, should not say boy scout on this thread, it is full of liberals)
Obama is egomaniac ...is all of this talk about Syria, pretext to war? Why is U.S. involved taking all of this leaders on Middle East out...one country at the time? Why no one cares? How long U.S. is going to be involved in all of this wars? Cost country so much, so many Americans killed, almost every day one American soldier commit suicide ...how many disabled and mentally ill after all of this wars? Why no one is doing anything about it?

YOU CAN'T BRING DEMOCRACY AND AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE TO COUNTRIES THEY HAVE THEIR OWN BELEIVES...THEIR OWN WAY OF LIFE!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell from your post you are aware of the situation on the ground in eastern europe, and not from the news media. Most people don't have a clue about anything other than what the communist news network (CNN), MSLSD and the other anti-American news propaganda systems spew at them. Traitors like Chris Matthews and Rachel Madcowx are their intellectual mother ships, they have a following of para-social puppets that has surpassed the 50% mark, as evidenced by the last election. There is no correcting this, it must run its course and the consequences are a matter of math. If you have the experience I read from your post you know this to be true, too much kool aid and plenty of people who drink it. The libs don't want to give up that choke hold on their drones.
I usually go on internet and look for a independent research, Wikileaks released the best information ...RT ( Russian TV) Al Jazeera, European news and others. I don't rely only on a cable news ...BSNBC, CNN forget it...A lot of times FOX makes me mad...they are all showing their own bias and their own opinions. I usually print and read later.

You'll be shocked what you can see on RT, what you can't here on any American station. There is no more news, just opinions.

RT is on English, also a lot about Economy in U.S. and other stuff.

RT.com

Clinton was supporting mujahadeens and Muslim terrorists in Bosnia, Osama Bin Ladin had connections in the Balkans and Clinton knew that, but you never heard of that, I'm sure...

Just Google Pentagon and Muslim connection in the Balkans in 1990s and you would be surprised what you can find. Makes me mad, why no one is informed or know anything about any of this?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

You're right OZ, they have their own way of life. You can't change the spots on a leopard.

Over the past two weeks we have seen the failure of U.S. Foreign Aid... Egypt.

The country’s recently elected President, the Muslim Brotherhood’s own Mohammed Morsi, just granted himself full dictatorial power, such that some have called him a modern “Pharaoh.” He has suspended the courts, the parliament, and has himself become the rule of law.

The fact is: Morsi’s new Sharia-based constitution endangers Egypt’s Christian and non-Muslims populations; fails to recognize women’s rights; permits slavery; and is opposed to complying with international law.

And yet......

US Taxpayers are giving $3.1 Billion to this Egyptian Dictator, Mohammed Morsi.

This is insane! Does anyone wonder why we are going over the fiscal cliff when they do stupid things like this?
Nerd Rage

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad how many here talk stupid and have no clue how powerful, corrupted and liars politicians are...while people are fighting and protecting their own party, politicians know that and take advantage...read, learn...don't argue just because.
Don't fight for your party ...fight for your country!
Amen!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
You're right OZ, they have their own way of life. You can't change the spots on a leopard.
Over the past two weeks we have seen the failure of U.S. Foreign Aid... Egypt.
The country’s recently elected President, the Muslim Brotherhood’s own Mohammed Morsi, just granted himself full dictatorial power, such that some have called him a modern “Pharaoh.” He has suspended the courts, the parliament, and has himself become the rule of law.
The fact is: Morsi’s new Sharia-based constitution endangers Egypt’s Christian and non-Muslims populations; fails to recognize women’s rights; permits slavery; and is opposed to complying with international law.
And yet......
US Taxpayers are giving $3.1 Billion to this Egyptian Dictator, Mohammed Morsi.
This is insane! Does anyone wonder why we are going over the fiscal cliff when they do stupid things like this?
And you're right too Jay! I watch what is going on, on Middle East ...to many problems and is getting worse. So many don't understand that Muslims don't want Christians and others around.

Try to read what happened to Christians under Ottoman (Turkish/muslims) 500 yrs slavery (1300-1800s) in the Balkans and you will see the horror.
You can't change them. They force you to convert to their religion, take your women, kidnap your children. To Muslims, Christians are the enemy. If they can killed themselves to show their love for Allah, what doo you think they would doo to you?

First Christian church was in Constantinople (Turkey)...what happened to that church,
St. Sophia ...first turn into a mosque and than later museum ...they will show their conquest every chance they get!

What they tryed at 9/11 ground zero, to built a mosque ...that would be just another Muslim conquest ...I'm glad, American people said NO!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're right too Jay! I watch what is going on, on Middle East ...to many problems and is getting worse. So many don't understand that Muslims don't want Christians and others around.
Try to read what happened to Christians under Ottoman (Turkish/muslims) 500 yrs slavery (1300-1800s) in the Balkans and you will see the horror.
You can't change them. They force you to convert to their religion, take your women, kidnap your children. To Muslims, Christians are the enemy. If they can killed themselves to show their love for Allah, what doo you think they would doo to you?
First Christian church was in Constantinople (Turkey)...what happened to that church,
St. Sophia ...first turn into a mosque and than later museum ...they will show their conquest every chance they get!
What they tryed at 9/11 ground zero, to built a mosque ...that would be just another Muslim conquest ...I'm glad, American people said NO!
OZ.....thanks for the links.

Many of us have been told this, and many of us have read this, but still you can not convince some of these people in this country that they do not wish to be like (US) Americans. They do not want us interfering with their beliefs and centuries old way of life. The men rule, the women have no say-so, and many of them are brought up to believe it is their journey in life to be like slaves inferior to man. If you have seen the marches in the streets and the calling of names by these people toward American and British women, by these women, you would understand they're warped and brainwashed beyond help. The few that would like to change their way of life have no way out.

Liberals will argue that they have a right to their own religion, and I would agree if you are an American it's in our Constitution. Believe as you must. But they are never happy just practicing what they believe in the privacy of their own dwellings. They want everyone to convert to their ideologies, and it's just never going to happen in this country - let alone theirs.
Skinny

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LOL@ all the know-nothing talking heads here. Butting heads on a meaningless forum while the country goes down in flames. Dem, Rep, they are both salesmen, telling you what you want to hear while they rape the nation's coffers. When it's all said and done, it'll be nobody's fault but the dumbass voters that are too scared to vote outside the two party system.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ.....thanks for the links.
Many of us have been told this, and many of us have read this, but still you can not convince some of these people in this country that they do not wish to be like (US) Americans. They do not want us interfering with their beliefs and centuries old way of life. The men rule, the women have no say-so, and many of them are brought up to believe it is their journey in life to be like slaves inferior to man. If you have seen the marches in the streets and the calling of names by these people toward American and British women, by these women, you would understand they're warped and brainwashed beyond help. The few that would like to change their way of life have no way out.
Liberals will argue that they have a right to their own religion, and I would agree if you are an American it's in our Constitution. Believe as you must. But they are never happy just practicing what they believe in the privacy of their own dwellings. They want everyone to convert to their ideologies, and it's just never going to happen in this country - let alone theirs.
You're welcome Jay...

I just love to watch "Max and Stacey" on RT...
Those two are talking about economy, very passionate.

Americans should leave Middle East. Unless those people want freedom nothing we can doo. They have their own believes since beginning of times. You can't change that.

Only one thing, schools have to start teaching world history ...WWI, WWII and other world events. Do you see when you want to talk about world history, people are clueless. How can you understand others, when you know nothing about
them?
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually go on internet and look for a independent research, Wikileaks released the best information ...RT ( Russian TV) Al Jazeera, European news and others. I don't rely only on a cable news ...BSNBC, CNN forget it...A lot of times FOX makes me mad...they are all showing their own bias and their own opinions. I usually print and read later.
You'll be shocked what you can see on RT, what you can't here on any American station. There is no more news, just opinions.
RT is on English, also a lot about Economy in U.S. and other stuff.
RT.com
Clinton was supporting mujahadeens and Muslim terrorists in Bosnia, Osama Bin Ladin had connections in the Balkans and Clinton knew that, but you never heard of that, I'm sure...
Just Google Pentagon and Muslim connection in the Balkans in 1990s and you would be surprised what you can find. Makes me mad, why no one is informed or know anything about any of this?
I will check out RT! Thanks, and you are right, Americans don't get news, they get political bias.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

NEWS ARTICLE! Oh how proud you kool aid drinking drones must be to see your great leader turn his back on you, after you voted for him, but, I'm sure you believe that this is necessary because it is a great moment! Oh how proud! But then again, I am sure most of you drones wont even understand this article.

==========
Obama inauguration will take unlimited corporate funds

President Barack Obama will accept unlimited corporate contributions to help finance his 2013 inauguration, a shift from 2009, when corporate funding was barred and per-person donations were capped at $50,000.

The president's inaugural committee made the decision, which was first reported by Politico, because, they said, contributions from individuals alone would not raise enough to cover the price tag of all the events.

"Our goal is to make sure that we will meet the fundraising requirements for this civic event after the most expensive presidential campaign in history," Addie Whisenant, spokesperson for the Presidential Inauguration Committee, said in a statement.

The inaugural committee in 2008 said that its ban on corporate funding, among other initiatives, would help "underscore their commitment to change business as usual in Washington."

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/07...
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Another news flash!

Oblamer tells NASA to send astronauts to the Sun! Yes, the Sun, when the physicists and engineers tried to explain to him they can't go to the sun, that they would burn up, he would not listen, he told them to go at night time! Then he finished his last round of golf while 14 million Americans are unemployed or underemployed.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I will check out RT! Thanks, and you are right, Americans don't get news, they get political bias.
You are full of shit.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Another news flash!
Oblamer tells NASA to send astronauts to the Sun! Yes, the Sun, when the physicists and engineers tried to explain to him they can't go to the sun, that they would burn up, he would not listen, he told them to go at night time! Then he finished his last round of golf while 14 million Americans are unemployed or underemployed.
You stupid pos.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is egomaniac ...is all of this talk about Syria, pretext to war? Why is U.S. involved taking all of this leaders on Middle East out...one country at the time? Why no one cares? How long U.S. is going to be involved in all of this wars? Cost country so much, so many Americans killed, almost every day one American soldier commit suicide ...how many disabled and mentally ill after all of this wars? Why no one is doing anything about it?
YOU CAN'T BRING DEMOCRACY AND AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE TO COUNTRIES THEY HAVE THEIR OWN BELEIVES...THEIR OWN WAY OF LIFE!
Agree.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree.
So you are just as stupid as him.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you are just as stupid as him.
So what are you today?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>So what are you today?
The same as always you pos.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The same as always you pos.
Do you ever dream of being a human, scumbag.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever dream of being a human, scumbag.
Do you ever dream of being normal you silly pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Murray Forum right now

Search the Murray Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr yxv 1,020
cook out grill 3 hr facts hurt 20
i have a drinking problem 3 hr for real 12
Rachel Ross 3 hr Daddy 1
Beggars in front of Krogers 4 hr For Sure 21
i love Brent Allen 4 hr For Sure 15
16 ineed of a job 4 hr help 1
landlords to avoid? (Mar '13) 9 hr Hey 42
panera 12 hr nope 18