'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49807 Sep 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The White House you shit for brains.
OH it's you again.. here how's this...
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then you’re sitting at the kids table.
(To remove dirt and slime rinse and repeat)
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49808 Sep 26, 2012
I am willing to bet that most if not all Democrats don't understand or even know why they are even a democrat. I'd be willing to go as far as saying that probably 90% of the information that they "Think" they know is false. To take it a step further I'd say that the information that they get are from people who know even less. Any of you on the "Left" care to take me up on this? If so, you can start by posting what you believe is true and I will do my part in helping to point the way for you.(Seriously) I promise to be as respectful to you as you are to me. I think this would be a opportunity to for those who don’t completely understand what each of the political parties are about.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49809 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
I am willing to bet that most if not all Democrats don't understand or even know why they are even a democrat. I'd be willing to go as far as saying that probably 90% of the information that they "Think" they know is false. To take it a step further I'd say that the information that they get are from people who know even less. Any of you on the "Left" care to take me up on this? If so, you can start by posting what you believe is true and I will do my part in helping to point the way for you.(Seriously) I promise to be as respectful to you as you are to me. I think this would be a opportunity to for those who don’t completely understand what each of the political parties are about.
You know why you are Republican, because you are a stupid pos.
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49810 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
9 After this manner therefore pray ye, Our father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name.
10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done even in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen.
http://www.genevabible.org/files/Geneva_Bible...
Geneva Bible...
Of which came to America when the Pilgrims did :)
12 And forgive us our trespassers as we forgive those who trespass
against us.why don't you take that to the Indian Reservations and see what they have to say about that.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49811 Sep 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You know why you are Republican, because you are a stupid pos.
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then you’re sitting at the kids table.
(To remove dirt and slime rinse and repeat)
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49812 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Winning? What exactally are you winning? More welfare? More Americans out of work, or unemployment above 8%? More bailouts? Please let me know what your winning because I'd love to see what the big prize is.
The grand prize would be for you to shut the .... up!!!!!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49813 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The grand prize would be for you to shut the .... up!!!!!
Facts tend to irritate liberals such as yourself. I'm just hoping to get called a racist next.
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49814 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
OH it's you again.. here how's this...
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then you’re sitting at the kids table.
(To remove dirt and slime rinse and repeat)
You seem to be the one who response the most. And I hope that we see alot more democrats in office ,at least they will vote for the bill to tax the super rich in the correct and moral %.
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49815 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts tend to irritate liberals such as yourself. I'm just hoping to get called a racist next.
I don't think I would call you a racist,just someone giving all the nerds a bad rap.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49816 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the one who response the most. And I hope that we see alot more democrats in office ,at least they will vote for the bill to tax the super rich in the correct and moral %.
Yet you say not a word about the 47% who pay absolutly nothing to the Federal Govt.
Explain (if you can) to me where the moral is. Those in the middle class and the higher class pay everything to give to the lower clase who use the majority of resources yet contribute nothing.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49817 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I would call you a racist,just someone giving all the nerds a bad rap.
LOL...
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49818 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the one who response the most. And I hope that we see alot more democrats in office ,at least they will vote for the bill to tax the super rich in the correct and moral %.
Not the most, but I hope to be the loudest. Besides I enjoy as a hobby to destroy the liberal myth and lies.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#49820 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then you’re sitting at the kids table.
(To remove dirt and slime rinse and repeat)
Your Arrogance is what is offending!This is an open forum and because his "rants'" don't meet your standard of civility..you ask people to ignore him.
Then by looking in your crystal ball you can tell he smokes weed and drinks cheap beer.
Go back and play your xbox kid the adults are talking. How much more condescending can one be...oh yeah (remove dirt and slime)really now?
That was so sophisticated!
Go on being delusional and pretending you have the market cornered on
proper topix etiquette!
Pat yourself on the back while your at it for your unlimited political genius! I'm glad you hold yourself in such high regard...someone needs to!
tofy
WOW

Union City, TN

#49821 Sep 26, 2012
Ryan and the Stench wrote:
Though Ryan had already decided to distance himself from the floundering Romney campaign, he now feels totally uninhibited. Reportedly, he has been marching around his campaign bus, saying things like,“If Stench calls, take a message” and “Tell Stench I’m having finger sandwiches with Peggy Noonan and will text him later.”
Panic Time for Republicans !!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#49822 Sep 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Have fun when Romney loses.
Romney's natural constituency should be about 1% of the population. If you restrict that pool to "likely voters," he might naturally appeal to 2 maybe 3% tops.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/ta...
frank

Oakland, CA

#49823 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your Arrogance is what is offending!This is an open forum and because his "rants'" don't meet your standard of civility..you ask people to ignore him.
Then by looking in your crystal ball you can tell he smokes weed and drinks cheap beer.
Go back and play your xbox kid the adults are talking. How much more condescending can one be...oh yeah (remove dirt and slime)really now?
That was so sophisticated!
Go on being delusional and pretending you have the market cornered on
proper topix etiquette!
Pat yourself on the back while your at it for your unlimited political genius! I'm glad you hold yourself in such high regard...someone needs to!
tofy
Well would you look at that -- American Lady's lapdog is barking ...
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#49824 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IT "shows"...
That lamestream MEDIA has been and still IS
in
obama's pocket!
AND
That
LOTS
of people KNEW this in 08 BUT couldn't get it to the masses!
BECAUSE no one in the USofA would PRINT iT!
duh...
Have fun "dweebs" in your insulated "ignorance" ...
;-)
Are you dyslexic or something? All the weird punctuation and spelling, sticking capital letters in where they don't belong, the bizarre paragraphing. No offense, but it makes you look like you have some kind of medical condition.
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#49825 Sep 26, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well would you look at that -- American Lady's lapdog is barking ...
Frank damm it Frank ,that airplane glue has burn many brain cells ."put it down and walk away " damm it put it down !..
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#49826 Sep 26, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dyslexic or something? All the weird punctuation and spelling, sticking capital letters in where they don't belong, the bizarre paragraphing. No offense, but it makes you look like you have some kind of medical condition.
Well unlike you !.. she doesn't wear the brown paper bag .
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49827 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your Arrogance is what is offending!This is an open forum and because his "rants'" don't meet your standard of civility..you ask people to ignore him.
Then by looking in your crystal ball you can tell he smokes weed and drinks cheap beer.
Go back and play your xbox kid the adults are talking. How much more condescending can one be...oh yeah (remove dirt and slime)really now?
That was so sophisticated!
Go on being delusional and pretending you have the market cornered on
proper topix etiquette!
Pat yourself on the back while your at it for your unlimited political genius! I'm glad you hold yourself in such high regard...someone needs to!
tofy
Cute! And yet again you liberals say nothing of the hatred that is spewed against me, nor the arrogance, nor the insults or name calling. You come to their aid as if they're somehow the victims of facts and truth. You seem to find the facts distasteful and arrogant because they are against your Messiah and his cronies. I came here to dispel the arguments of the left and as you can tell I've been succeeding. I can tell by the obvious hatred toward me. Personally I find it comforting that I touched on the nerves of liberals who can't limit my free speech or tax me for additional posts. You can expect me to challenge you or anyone else who post lies, myths, half-truth, bigotry, or hatred. You should know them; they are what the left stands for. You can't beat the argument so you leftist are forced into personal attack. I love putting you cowards out of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People of Murray spreading lies (Apr '12) 5 min 714lemmon 34
missing girl 12 min 714lemmon 6
Worst places to eat in Murray. GO (Aug '13) 16 min oak tree 85
Harley vs crotch rocket (May '11) 52 min TheJohnlw 62
Flash of News (Aug '13) 1 hr Dr Brian 5,610
pella (Apr '14) 1 hr curious 28
Jerry Fox 3 hr burn one 2
Another big truck wreck on 641 South 4 hr 2Independent 4
23 year old woman found dead 12 hr Dunn 45
Murray Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Murray News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Murray

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions