'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253281 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

NuckingFuts

Lexington, KY

#49841 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I don't ever recall disrespecting you Frank!
In fact I probably agree with most of your political views.
And yes I like AL...what's it to you?
BTW you can be friends with someone and be on total opposite ends of the political spectrum!
I would like to think I have several friends on this thread.
Doesn't mean they agree with my politics nor I theirs!
So if you please elaborate on why you'd make such a statement?
Just curious?
TOFY
pot head prick like you is the rson our country is going to hell!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#49842 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a queer aren't you?
Sorry you're out of luck!
Guess you'll have to find another thread...or go back to the truck-stops!

Murray, KY

#49843 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not our country going to hell.
It' your life!
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#49844 Sep 26, 2012
looking for hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious ,What would the correct and moral percentage be in your opinion ?
20% straight across the board.
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#49845 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to chill out roll a big fatty sit back and breath it in.Maybe you can think about what you will say before you say it.
Bitter Beer Face

Elkhorn City, KY

#49846 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to chill out roll a big fatty sit back and breath it in.Maybe you can think about what you will say before you say it.
Whatever ,drink your red bull eat your dg crow !..deadbeat
Brad

Manchester, CT

#49847 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipes never do.
Anonymous

Boise, ID

#49848 Sep 26, 2012
Bitter Beer Face wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever ,drink your red bull eat your dg crow !..deadbeat
I don't drink energy drinks or alcohol,wish I could that way I'd have an excuse for being like you.
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49849 Sep 26, 2012
Ryan and the Stench wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you folks are losing is because you have drunk the koolaid too long. Obama is not a muslim and he was born in the U.S. plain and simple. Turn off Faux News, it has warped so many minds already.
You know, I am a Christian and I truly believe the Lord is trying to teach your party something. I know Democrats do lots of things too that I don't agree with. But the degree of vitriol from the Republican party is over the top.
Just reading the hatefill post of some of you Republicans is shameful and disgraceful. To be able to bash your own President in the manner you have is something you each should be ashamed of!
The nasty, hate-filled posts on here are from BOTH sides, not just Republicans.
Do you believe "the Lord" is trying to teach us gay marriage and abortion are good for this country?
Barack Obama and Mitt Romney may have their views on certain matters influenced by their religion, but they have no business trying to instruct the nation about what a proper Christian response to some issue is, should be, or even might be.
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49850 Sep 26, 2012
reptile wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure glad most americans dont think like you why dont you climb back under your rock. Im so thankful most americans are educated thats why Obama will win, course if it depended on dummies like you your man willard would win, most americans arent as dumb as the hillbilles that reside in ky, wv, and southern oh.
Last time I checked, I don't believe almost half of Americans live in Ky., West Va., or southern Ohio. I would also debate you that the people in these areas are uneducated, dumb or hillbillies!

Your post indicates you are from Ashland, Ky. Are you uneducated, dumb, and a hillbilly?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49851 Sep 26, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you were a bit less of a pompous ass, people wouldn't hate you, as you claim. Then again, maybe you like playing the victim. As far as personal attacks go, that post is full of them so that's not helping you either. You might try painting with a less broad brush too as there's plenty of "lies, myths, half-truth, bigotry, or hatred" on all sides, right and left. How about climbing down off the mountain and joining us mere mortals, for a change?
I will not compromise on the lies or the myths that you liberals post. And there is nothing pompous about it. I will never ever be a victim, nor will i portray one! If one of you liberals post a lie or a myth then I will be there to show the facts of it, so if you call that pompous then it makes me wonder what you call the truth. Also I don't know what high mountain you're talking about but if you don't like the way I present the facts then I suggest you not post the lie. Till then buy an airplane with bailout money.
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49852 Sep 26, 2012
GrandDragon wrote:
<quoted text>Problem I have with it is if someone could fall for Joesph Smith and his scam Mormon "church" what else would they fall for? Believing anything Smith made up in his BOM is beyond most peoples reasoning.
Problem I have with Obama is he is anti-American.

Our American essence can be defined as follows: American individuals are free from control by, and fear of, their own government, and the American nation is free from control by other nations.

Barack Obama stands out as the first American president whose every instinct is contrary to America's essence. At home, every single one of his initiatives is directed at increasing government control in every area, with a corresponding decrease in individual liberty. Here's an incomplete bullet-point list of his anti-liberty goals on the home front:

•He wants to deny individuals access to the marketplace --where they can make their own decisions about their own health care -- and instead put the government entirely in charge.
•He's willing to give government control over American businesses (e.g., the bank takeovers and Government Motors).
•His administration, while on record as opposing the Fairness Doctrine, is aggressively exploring a backdoor regulatory scheme that would have precisely the same practical effect as the Fairness Doctrine: it would impose government restrictions on content, rather than allowing the market (that means us, the consumers) to control content.
•His FCC wants to control the internet, a humming beehive of free speech (much of it critical of Obama).
•As his loud battles with Rush Limbaugh and Fox News illustrate, he desires a single-party press, not a free one.
•He believes that now that he is in power, the opposition should shut up and "get out of the way," a notion that runs directly counter to the First Amendment.
•Although he's mostly erased the record that once existed in cyberspace, his dream is to create a civilian national security force, subordinate to the administration, which would be larger than the American military. The military, please note, is controlled by the Constitution and has traditionally existed separate from, but subordinate to, the rest of the American government.
•He wants to take away the right to bear arms. He'll pay lip service to supporting the Second Amendment, but his fundamental goal is to use government to remove arms from individuals.
•In a stunning blow to the freedom of born alive infants, he is one of a handful of politicians nationwide who believes it is appropriate to leave such infants to die alone and untended. With few exceptions, even those whose politics are entirely colored by a pro-choice viewpoint couldn't swallow this approach.
•Without money, people have no choices. The more money the government siphons to itself, the fewer choices we as individuals have. Although he dresses it as fairness (it's "fair" for the "lucky" to pay substantially more), Obama believes that it's government's role to "spread the wealth." That may be "fair," but it's not consistent with liberty, hard work, and individual choices.

When it comes to America's role abroad, Obama's impulses are also all antithetical to liberty and American independence.
contrary to America's hundred-year history of siding with the people against their tyrants, he sides with the tyrants against their people.

America is no longer the symbol of liberty around the world. She's just another nation -- and worse, one whose leader, by temperament and political belief, has more reverence for dictatorships than democracies. In other words, when Obama deals with the world outside America, he again denies America's essence, which has so long marked her as the symbol of and standard-bearer for freedom.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/11/is_bar...

Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49853 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your Arrogance is what is offending!This is an open forum and because his "rants'" don't meet your standard of civility..you ask people to ignore him.
Then by looking in your crystal ball you can tell he smokes weed and drinks cheap beer.
Go back and play your xbox kid the adults are talking. How much more condescending can one be...oh yeah (remove dirt and slime)really now?
That was so sophisticated!
Go on being delusional and pretending you have the market cornered on
proper topix etiquette!
Pat yourself on the back while your at it for your unlimited political genius! I'm glad you hold yourself in such high regard...someone needs to!
tofy
TOFY, I agree that we should not assume who wtf is or what he does, but I do think his posts are about the most vicious and vulgar ones on here. I don't mind if someone disagrees with me or even vehemently disagrees with me. I do have issues with wtf's personal attacks and insults. I have experienced them and they are not pleasant. I really let him get to me for a while but have learned to "ignore" him as I was playing into his game.
frank

Oakland, CA

#49854 Sep 26, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem I have with Obama is he is anti-American.
Our American essence can be defined as follows: American individuals are free from control by, and fear of, their own government, and the American nation is free from control by other nations.
Barack Obama stands out as the first American president whose every instinct is contrary to America's essence. At home, every single one of his initiatives is directed at increasing government control in every area, with a corresponding decrease in individual liberty. Here's an incomplete bullet-point list of his anti-liberty goals on the home front:
•He wants to deny individuals access to the marketplace --where they can make their own decisions about their own health care -- and instead put the government entirely in charge.
•He's willing to give government control over American businesses (e.g., the bank takeovers and Government Motors).
•His administration, while on record as opposing the Fairness Doctrine, is aggressively exploring a backdoor regulatory scheme that would have precisely the same practical effect as the Fairness Doctrine: it would impose government restrictions on content, rather than allowing the market (that means us, the consumers) to control content.
•His FCC wants to control the internet, a humming beehive of free speech (much of it critical of Obama).
•As his loud battles with Rush Limbaugh and Fox News illustrate, he desires a single-party press, not a free one.
•He believes that now that he is in power, the opposition should shut up and "get out of the way," a notion that runs directly counter to the First Amendment.
•Although he's mostly erased the record that once existed in cyberspace, his dream is to create a civilian national security force, subordinate to the administration, which would be larger than the American military. The military, please note, is controlled by the Constitution and has traditionally existed separate from, but subordinate to, the rest of the American government.
•He wants to take away the right to bear arms. He'll pay lip service to supporting the Second Amendment, but his fundamental goal is to use government to remove arms from individuals.
•In a stunning blow to the freedom of born alive infants, he is one of a handful of politicians nationwide who believes it is appropriate to leave such infants to die alone and untended. With few exceptions, even those whose politics are entirely colored by a pro-choice viewpoint couldn't swallow this approach.
•Without money, people have no choices. The more money the government siphons to itself, the fewer choices we as individuals have. Although he dresses it as fairness (it's "fair" for the "lucky" to pay substantially more), Obama believes that it's government's role to "spread the wealth." That may be "fair," but it's not consistent with liberty, hard work, and individual choices.
When it comes to America's role abroad, Obama's impulses are also all antithetical to liberty and American independence.
contrary to America's hundred-year history of siding with the people against their tyrants, he sides with the tyrants against their people.
America is no longer the symbol of liberty around the world. She's just another nation -- and worse, one whose leader, by temperament and political belief, has more reverence for dictatorships than democracies. In other words, when Obama deals with the world outside America, he again denies America's essence, which has so long marked her as the symbol of and standard-bearer for freedom.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/11/is_bar...
That convoluted rant is also known as a straw-man argument – all of it is made up by the rightwing and has become part of their fantasy universe ...
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49855 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a queer aren't you?
Totally uncalled for!!!!!!!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#49856 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not compromise on the lies or the myths that you liberals post. And there is nothing pompous about it. I will never ever be a victim, nor will i portray one! If one of you liberals post a lie or a myth then I will be there to show the facts of it, so if you call that pompous then it makes me wonder what you call the truth. Also I don't know what high mountain you're talking about but if you don't like the way I present the facts then I suggest you not post the lie. Till then buy an airplane with bailout money.
I sincerely hope that one day you will be able pull your head out of your arse ...
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49857 Sep 26, 2012
NuckingFuts wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a personal attack which is uncalled for. I do not always agree with TOFY on issues, but have found him to be respecful in his comments.
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49858 Sep 26, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
That convoluted rant is also known as a straw-man argument – all of it is made up by the rightwing and has become part of their fantasy universe ...
That is your opinion!!!! I totally disagree!!! I see many of his anti-american philosophies in his actions and words.

Murray, KY

#49859 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're suggesting that "you liberals" post lies and myths. Perhaps our perspective doesn't meet you non-compromising position on the truth.
Maybe a dissertation in Conservative absolute truths is in order!
Or you could just post a link to Glenn Beck...either or?
I know every word uttered from his tongue is purely God sent truth.
Right? No MYTHS OR LIES there?
You wreak with hypocrisy...sir!
Perhaps you might form your own politic party,but I shutter to think
your members would die from back-biting before your reached the polls!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49860 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>What lie did I post? You totally belittled wtf because you don't like what he posts..you did that not me.
You assassinated the mans character by making up stuff about him ..you have no idea what he does in his personal life. You're the one making false assumptions. You can type your opinion on here till you fingers fall off more power to you. Doesn't mean you're right means it's open for debate! unless you post please do not respond! I don't want to here anyone point of of view it might make sense. Get real!
Perhaps you should read his past replies to me over the past several weeks before you defend him. If you attack me then you can always expect me to attack you. There not be one time that I back down from personal attacks thrown at me. My comment to him was meant to sting. Also I am right when it come to the honest debates here because I back it with history and fact finding.
Simply put this is just another case of liberals such as yourself defending the attacker, instead of reviewing the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creek parking lot off 94 34 min k 35
city gas, whats happened? 41 min wondering 1
What happened to Larry Thurman 2 hr Wondering 1
The War on Christmas at "Walmart" 4 hr southerbornsouthe... 1
Eric Young (Feb '14) 8 hr Murrayman 8
Rod Ferrell Update (Oct '09) 19 hr Djdeadbear 233
Peter Long Prong 21 hr Just wondering 5

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance