'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#45130 Aug 9, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
Misty is kinda babe-alicious ain't she?
kinda booty-licious...:)The moderators might change this from
a political thread if we don't stop.lmao
One more...Her name should be Misty May I? OH YEAH!
I think my blood pressures up...oh wait that's not my blood pressure...oops!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45131 Aug 9, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Thanks,American Lady.You have a way with words,which I do not.You said it well.
The trouble with some of the ones such as WTF/Frank,,is that no matter what the truth is,or the facts are,he is like the Obama crowd,--just make up something,call them names,kill the messinger,but never learn what is really the facts or the truth.I guess that is why they think the American people are just sheep,following the leader with the bell.
It is getting harder to even believe it possible the falsehoods put forth by this administration.Surely there must be some of them with some idea of courtesy,morality,decency,hone sty,and a belief in God.I am beginning to believe Obama `s failures could have to be his intent to make this Country over,and destroy it.
Whitey you have your own way with words. You have few to say, BUT the few you do say have "meaning" to them! I read every one of them!:)

I rattle on constantly about something, be it funny, sad, meaningful doesn't matter to me. Just doing it helps me and hopefully others, too, on this journey, we call life. I also read lots of different things. It is where I learned to use my words so well, along with a good foundation from GREAT teachers. I've been asked to write and co-write several books on different things, because of my command of the English language....

Ooooops....letting out too much info on Topix..... ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45132 Aug 9, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That's called spike me uh spike it...spike something! woo dang! no poo-tang...Oh goodness!
Ain't this better than politics? lmao
tofy
For shame, for shame tofy...:)
and you a married man....

What was that you said about loyalty?*_*
I'm in a "blue" state of mind.....

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#45133 Aug 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe sooooo.....
Maybe
B
U
T
WHERE did he go?
Texas......!
Home.....!
To "work" on his RANCH......
DipChiTioT....)8~)
Can't say too much about that.
I like bush hoggin'!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45134 Aug 9, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45135 Aug 9, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Willard sure as hell looks a lot like Ted Bundy.
Huuuummmmm....makes we wonder what you lok like..........
NOT..........

(don't flatter yourself)
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#45136 Aug 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Only chickenshits will vote for the yellow coward, so guess what that makes you?
lmfao
And an idiot, redneck, welfare sucking POS like you will vote for Obama!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45137 Aug 9, 2012
I "smoke" Misty's.... ;-)
Long "N" Lean.......
Ultra Light
120's
Harvey Wallbanger

Cadiz, KY

#45138 Aug 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Huuuummmmm....makes we wonder what you lok like..........
NOT..........
(don't flatter yourself)
My, you do have an impressive command of the English language, especially all those "....".

Strunk and White are spinning in their graves. SMH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45139 Aug 9, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
My, you do have an impressive command of the English language, especially all those "....".
KiSS my "Go to HELL"

"N"

"Like iT".......

hw...pos
Harvey Wallbanger

Cadiz, KY

#45140 Aug 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go to HELL"
"N"
"Like iT".......
hw...pos
Oh, I was far too modest in my praise. We are in the presence of greatness!

Or...sHoulD I "write".....

L
I
K
E

"tHis; instead?"..........

LmAO@U

"N"

stuff
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45141 Aug 9, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That's called spike me uh spike it...spike something! woo dang! no poo-tang...Oh goodness!
Ain't this better than politics? lmao
tofy
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
For shame, for shame tofy...:)
and you a married man....
What was that you said about loyalty?*_*
I'm in a "blue" state of mind.....

Where'd ya go tofy?
Didn't mean to run ya off....
jus playing....

Come on back and have ya fun..... ;-)
I can leave, if it gets out of hand....

I have mine, everyone deserves to have some.....
Fun.....:)
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#45142 Aug 9, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say too much about that.
I like bush hoggin'!:)
When we had the farm,it was one of my duties to bush-hog.It was a real pleasure to look back over the fields(pastures)and see them newly mowed.We had several deer on the back hay field,they would move from side to side as mowing,guess they knew there was no harm from me.Several had twins and my wife laughed because we put out hay in winter and corn nearby for them.Never hunted,never klled,just enjoyed them as wild things.Beautiful.
Had to give up on the garden,however,as they ate it all before we could!
All of us

Glasgow, KY

#45143 Aug 9, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation...Harvey Wallslider has misplaced his Obama Big Boy Book of Excuses so he had to talk about dots and asterisks to keep the focus off of his last stupid post.

Humor Harvey and just let him continue believing his posts are clever. It pretty much keeps his stupid ass out of our way. Leave Harvey alone.
All of us

Glasgow, KY

#45144 Aug 9, 2012
"QUOTATIONS"...I was looking at a text that included asterisks. The message still remains the same. lol
Obama is our reality

Glasgow, KY

#45145 Aug 9, 2012
US debt rises by 11 trillion. Is that the same debt that Obama swore he would cut in half during his term? And if he didn't he didn't deserve a second term? Uh huh! But what are dumb ass Americans discussing? Harry Reid's senility. Nancy Pelosi's thefts against the American people. But by all means let's not discuss the minor issue of our country's debt or the small problem of Obama's horrible economy or the 23 million under-employed and unemployed Americans. Let's just keep going with the lies and spending billions to one-up each others campaign ads and concentrate on Obama's ego and legacy. Tell that to your kids when you can't feed them tonight or when they don't have a home or a bed to sleep in...Obama and his ego/legacy comes first kiddos!
Harvey Wallbanger

Cadiz, KY

#45146 Aug 9, 2012
All of us wrote:
"QUOTATIONS"...I was looking at a text that included asterisks. The message still remains the same. lol
Yes, and the message is you're a blithering idiot. Yet, for some reason, you insist on continuing to humiliate yourself behind a wall of anonymity. Was it a troubled childhood, poor toilet training, were you bullied by the other girls at school?

There is help available. You don't have to be a victim forever.
Jay

Paris, TN

#45148 Aug 9, 2012
And these are the people we have making major decisions on our lives. This woman is an absolute crackpot....or crackhead, both describe her to a T.

CNSNews.com )- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) told a recent gathering of the Women’s Political Committee that the spirits of suffragists Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Alice Paul spoke to her at the White House.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pelosi-swears...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45149 Aug 9, 2012
Obama complains First Lady doesn't get paid
'I wanna make sure that when she's working she is getting paid the same as men'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/obama-complains-fi...

WHAT about this Jay?
He's bout "lost" ANY marbles he EVER had!
All of us

Glasgow, KY

#45150 Aug 9, 2012
Harvey Wallbanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and the message is you're a blithering idiot. Yet, for some reason, you insist on continuing to humiliate yourself behind a wall of anonymity. Was it a troubled childhood, poor toilet training, were you bullied by the other girls at school?
There is help available. You don't have to be a victim forever.
Oh come on Harvey. Surely you jest! Obama and his ilk (uh, that would be you Harvey boy)have done nothing BUT teach Americans how to be victims of everything. Oops, messed up a little, did ya? lol

Oh yes, I was a victim of all those things, for sure. O-tay Harvey boy, whatever helps you get through your night. You left out your tragedy...getting hugged too tightly and too close by your mama's flavor of the month uncle boyfriends. You saw a lot at such an early age, didn't you, wittle Harvey? That explains a lot about you. Don't be ashamed. Be loud and proud little rainbow fella!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flash of News (Aug '13) 8 min Tyrone 4,442
City park 27 min good child 5
Tab, Where is that 420,000 gallons of water? A... 1 hr Consultant 89
Sunday beer sales (Jul '12) 1 hr Anonymous Keyboar... 22
County tax 2 hr 2Independent 14
Where is some good BBQ in Murray? (open on sund... 2 hr rude boy 7
Jared Hill 4 hr local 2
Murray Dating
Find my Match

Murray Jobs