First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country yet have had 21 gun deaths already this year,as of 30 minutes ago according to NBC news.Oh but I guess these were all committed by registered gun owners. Enforce the laws we have already on guns and quit adding more that won't be enforced!!
Shrek

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Yup
Gun owner

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I don't care what kinda laws you put in place CRIMINALS are gonna have and gonna get guns! And I intend on havin plenty myself! If guns are outlawed then us OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS!!! Nothin will change! Guns don't kill people if they did a gun show would be a slaughter!!!
Gunner

Benton, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Gun owner wrote:
I don't care what kinda laws you put in place CRIMINALS are gonna have and gonna get guns! And I intend on havin plenty myself! If guns are outlawed then us OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS!!! Nothin will change! Guns don't kill people if they did a gun show would be a slaughter!!!
Dang right! Nobody will take my guns for anything! They say there's no purpose for an assault rifle but I use my AR-15 hog hunting in Ballard and Hickman at least once a week just so you gun opposers will have food to eat.
Murray Gun Owner

Murray, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Nobody's going to take guns away. Period.

Better background checks are a must for now. If sombody calls foul, then they are the problem. If you can't pass a simple background check, then you are the problem.

On a lighter note. Ammo will be abundantly available once everybody pulls their head out their ass. If you're buying high priced ammo, then you are very very stupid.
Independent

Earlington, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang right! Nobody will take my guns for anything! They say there's no purpose for an assault rifle but I use my AR-15 hog hunting in Ballard and Hickman at least once a week just so you gun opposers will have food to eat.
You dribbled some tobacco spittle on you boot there.
Indy Depends It

Murray, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
You dribbled some tobacco spittle on you boot there.
.

Only cause you were giving him head. It was bound to happen.
Independent

Earlington, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Indy Depends It wrote:
<quoted text>.
Only cause you were giving him head. It was bound to happen.
Must you focus on homosexuality all the time.
Anon

Louisville, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Must you focus on homosexuality all the time.
The assume everyone hates the "damn queers" as much as they hate them. They also hope it stirs up the repressed homosexual emotions in others that they have had to battle their whole lives. Homophobia has been shown in some to be merely an outward projection of their own inner conflict.
Get Real

Murray, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The assume everyone hates the "damn queers" as much as they hate them. They also hope it stirs up the repressed homosexual emotions in others that they have had to battle their whole lives. Homophobia has been shown in some to be merely an outward projection of their own inner conflict.
It's not an opinion. I state fact. I don't know who "the" is.

Nice try Indy. I've been on Topix long enough. I've seen Anon pop up when you get you're feathers ruffled.
jim

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Murray Gun Owner wrote:
Nobody's going to take guns away. Period.

Better background checks are a must for now. If sombody calls foul, then they are the problem. If you can't pass a simple background check, then you are the problem.

On a lighter note. Ammo will be abundantly available once everybody pulls their head out their ass. If you're buying high priced ammo, then you are very very stupid.
Agreed on the ammo.

As far as the background checks, they work. I've conducted 100s of NICS calls as an FFL. The universal checks will not work. Besides the normal talk, the system can not handle it as is. More people will be needed to handle the influx of calls. Where is the money going to come from since DC is BROKE?!
Independent

Earlington, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an opinion. I state fact. I don't know who "the" is.
Nice try Indy. I've been on Topix long enough. I've seen Anon pop up when you get you're feathers ruffled.
My feathers ruffled? You're the one hooked on homosexual issues. It seems to go hand-in-hand with gun worship. You know, the long barrels.....

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an opinion. I state fact. I don't know who "the" is.
Nice try Indy. I've been on Topix long enough. I've seen Anon pop up when you get you're feathers ruffled.
Wait, I thought I was supposed to be Independent, although recently I was accused of being Annoying Keyboard Tapper AND BedBugBob. Now you are saying Independent is actually Anon? Who's on first?

Man, I don't see how you guys can keep it all straight. It just amazes me that Occum's razor leads you to think there is only one person in this town on the internet that could possibly disagree with you, and it is unfathomable that there is more than one, with you being so delightfully charming and all.
Gun Thread

Murray, KY

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
My feathers ruffled? You're the one hooked on homosexual issues. It seems to go hand-in-hand with gun worship. You know, the long barrels.....
.

Just leave it to you to flame up a thread. Way to go dicklips.
Non Hostile Fire

Murray, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
My feathers ruffled? You're the one hooked on homosexual issues. It seems to go hand-in-hand with gun worship. You know, the long barrels.....
You're liberal no doubt, if it were a topic on homosexual issues, you would turn into a "gun issue". Here's what we know about you, you suck regardless of the topic. So stfu and go circle jerk with your lib buds, because projection doesn't work. Besides if you weren't a topix shemale whore, you wouldn't put out so much. Get it? Got it? Good.
Anon

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2013
I'm starting to question my own identity like Get Real questions his own sexuality.
Gun Thread

Murray, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2013
That's piece of shit tries to screw with every thread he can.
Independent

Earlington, KY

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Gun Thread wrote:
<quoted text>.
Just leave it to you to flame up a thread. Way to go dicklips.
....and that's what I'm talking about.
Anon

Murray, KY

#22 Feb 12, 2013
Hi HO hi HO it's off to flame I go.
Anon

Louisville, KY

#23 Feb 12, 2013
Anon wrote:
Hi HO hi HO it's off to flame I go.
I do not endorse this comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpcare goes down bigly 5 hr RDCalhoun 22
family fitness building,whats going in there? 8 hr Tammy 4
Purse snatching at WalMart 2day 9 hr Uncle Ted 22
Rechelle Turner 17 hr The Bull 50
construction on Story ave just off South 12th 17 hr The Bull 2
It burns when I pee!!! Fri Deb 10
Car Commercials Fri Moors Man 4

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages