Courteous

Owensboro, KY

#1 Dec 10, 2012
SO DO WE GET TO KEEP OUR RENTED TEXTBOOKS OR WHAT?! IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF WE DO B/C I HAVE TO REUSE ONE OF MY BOOKS LOL
Zeevee

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2012
I wouldn't bet on it. They likely sold their store and it's obligations to a creditor or similar establishment. Better do some homework.
Alum

Murray, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Not sure if you ever had a movie gallery account, but they went out of business nation wide, all of the late fees on record when it went out of business went to a collection agency. ~2 months ago (like 3 years after they closed) I got a letter from said agency trying to collect like $4. Chuck Jones' lil business is like a drop in the bucket compared to MG but who knows, they might turn the account over to a collection agency...
abc

Duluth, GA

#4 Dec 10, 2012
They are opening the 12-14 for students to return books.
Jeff Switzer

Nashville, TN

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Will chuck be collecting them?
H2o n 2 whine

Duluth, GA

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Keep them.
Courtesy

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
What if mine is counterfeit. Do they still want it? ;)
oxymoron

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Courtesy wrote:
What if mine is counterfeit. Do they still want it? ;)
yes they do, it's evidence for McGraw Hill/Pearson.....i'd sell that back at premium!
Daniele Forts

Murray, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
I heard that Chuck asked to borrow a 5-digit sum from another local businessman (or, rather, a REAL businessman) last week...so you can probably expect that Chuck will be after every penny he can get his fat fingers on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Nails Art (Sep '13) 1 hr Honeywell 23
swingers in murray ky 3 hr ryan 5
patience ahart 5 hr destiny 19
assault at the ballfields 5 hr Boo 2
Choosing a new Obgyn 6 hr flo 15
Derek Morgan 6 hr flo 3
Mark Whitaker 6 hr Vince 1
Tap 216 is open 18 hr Hmmmmm 37
More from around the web

Murray People Search