DUNKIN' DONUTS in Murray

Jun 23, 2011 Read more: WKMS News 25

The Murray Planning Commission has approved a preliminary plan for a proposed Dunkin' Donuts.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chip

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2011
Cool
bulldog

Dalton, GA

#2 Jun 23, 2011
can't believe they need another eating place. why don't they try and get some bigger stores in here. they want to live in the dark ages.then they wonder why so much of the countys money is spent else where. go figure that one.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 23, 2011
bulldog wrote:
can't believe they need another eating place. why don't they try and get some bigger stores in here. they want to live in the dark ages.then they wonder why so much of the countys money is spent else where. go figure that one.
We do have a bigger store. It's called China-Mart.:)
meh

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2011
Wow. You people would complain if you were hung with a new rope. First you gripe because you thought the city was goIng to block Dunkin Donuts. Now you whine because it's here. Wah. Wah. Wah.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 23, 2011
meh wrote:
Wow. You people would complain if you were hung with a new rope. First you gripe because you thought the city was goIng to block Dunkin Donuts. Now you whine because it's here. Wah. Wah. Wah.
Yeah, no shit!

I for one am happy to see it come. I didn't think they would pass it, but I was wrong. Looking forward to their awesome coffee drinks and flat-bread sandwiches. Say bye-bye to The Donut Hole and possibly Murray Donut.
Hana

Murray, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2011
look forward in eating there
Hana

Murray, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2011
i m specal
leave town

Hardin, KY

#8 Jun 24, 2011
we dont need another damn donut place. we could use a steak & shake or some other better places to eat!!!!!!
fat boy

Chesnee, SC

#9 Jun 24, 2011
sounds like we in murray can get a little fatter now yeehaw.
duh

Murray, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2011
leave town wrote:
we dont need another damn donut place. we could use a steak & shake or some other better places to eat!!!!!!
then open one! or stfu and be thankfull someone ells is willing to tak the risk to open anything in this econamy!
£*€%#

London, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2011
You people that complain about "the city" doing this..you realize the city did not recruit Dunkin Donuts? An investor came to them with this development. If you want something else, put up your money and do it.
leave town

Hardin, KY

#12 Jun 26, 2011
duh wrote:
<quoted text>then open one! or stfu and be thankfull someone ells is willing to tak the risk to open anything in this econamy!
you shut the uck up i got just has much right to run my mouth has you do!!!!!!!!!!
Tigh

Murray, KY

#13 Jun 26, 2011
U Mad
rewind

Murray, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2011
I welcome Duncan Donuts!! YAY!!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 30, 2011
THE Bed Bug Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no shit!
I for one am happy to see it come. I didn't think they would pass it, but I was wrong. Looking forward to their awesome coffee drinks and flat-bread sandwiches. Say bye-bye to The Donut Hole and possibly Murray Donut.
Donut Hole is already closed.

What everyone should love about Dunkin Donuts coming to Murray is that they are going to build a structure that will fit 2 restaurants. They haven't identified the other restaurant. Then you have Domino's deciding to move across street and building a structure that will have 2 other stores/restaurants. Do we need anymore congestion on 12th street?
big joe

Flower Mound, TX

#16 Jul 1, 2011
if i can get my car to haul my fat buttox to murray i will be eatin them thar doughnutts.
Love and peace

Nashville, TN

#17 Jul 2, 2011
Awesome! Come Dunkin and get these folks out of their life in dark ages
bubba

Almo, KY

#18 Jul 2, 2011
Cyclonic wrote:
<quoted text>
Donut Hole is already closed.
What everyone should love about Dunkin Donuts coming to Murray is that they are going to build a structure that will fit 2 restaurants. They haven't identified the other restaurant. Then you have Domino's deciding to move across street and building a structure that will have 2 other stores/restaurants. Do we need anymore congestion on 12th street?
didn't know about dominos the owner lives in paducah and his wife has most the subways in this area he has most the domnios would think they where in building together like drafenville will subway move? if not what going in there?
meat beater

United States

#19 Jul 2, 2011
yee haw
love and peace

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#20 Jul 4, 2011
when will we eat there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Extrication In Calloway Co ? 17 min Wrong 70
Real men must have died with chivalry. 18 min Fun-with-drugs 16
poor city planning 39 min Jack Sh__ 13
Tony Brannon and Cam Payne 42 min Alan 18
Good gynecologist in Murray? 43 min Jimmwrson 4
This country was founded on GOD!!! 2 hr Baker Man 30
Where to buy Cheap and Legit fifa 15 coins ? (Sep '14) 5 hr vipfifa100 17
Rape Cover-up By Frat/MSU Employee!! 15 hr mark 27
More from around the web

Murray People Search