Family Video -new store on the south side of town

Posted in the Murray Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lisa Dawn

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 14, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

My family and I went in to Family Video this past weekend to check it out after getting some coupons in the mail. We usually go to Video Gold but because Family Video is closer to our home, we figured it would be nice to no longer have to cross town to rent some movies. Their movie prices are really cheap and it's a clean store, however my children and I didn't feel as comfortable as we do when we go to Video Gold. Family Video does have a porn room which was uncomfortable for my husband and I and our three young children. My husband was driving home from work yesterday and saw on Video Gold's window that new releases for 1 night are only $2. 50cents cheaper than Family Video. I think my family and I are going to continue to rent our movies from Video Gold from now on.
Lenny

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 14, 2011
 
Lisa Dawn wrote:
My family and I went in to Family Video this past weekend to check it out after getting some coupons in the mail. We usually go to Video Gold but because Family Video is closer to our home, we figured it would be nice to no longer have to cross town to rent some movies. Their movie prices are really cheap and it's a clean store, however my children and I didn't feel as comfortable as we do when we go to Video Gold. Family Video does have a porn room which was uncomfortable for my husband and I and our three young children. My husband was driving home from work yesterday and saw on Video Gold's window that new releases for 1 night are only $2. 50cents cheaper than Family Video. I think my family and I are going to continue to rent our movies from Video Gold from now on.
Why rent porn when it's free online? Then again so are movies.
Question Everything

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 14, 2011
 
I wonder if this is from someone advertising Video Gold, or the porn room at this store.
H3art_Br3ak3r

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

They have porn!?!?!?!?!? >_<
Nora

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 14, 2011
 
Lisa Dawn wrote:
My family and I went in to Family Video this past weekend to check it out after getting some coupons in the mail. We usually go to Video Gold but because Family Video is closer to our home, we figured it would be nice to no longer have to cross town to rent some movies. Their movie prices are really cheap and it's a clean store, however my children and I didn't feel as comfortable as we do when we go to Video Gold. Family Video does have a porn room which was uncomfortable for my husband and I and our three young children. My husband was driving home from work yesterday and saw on Video Gold's window that new releases for 1 night are only $2. 50cents cheaper than Family Video. I think my family and I are going to continue to rent our movies from Video Gold from now on.
I've never been to Family Video or Video Gold because we use Netflix. But I do understand why your uncomfortable with your young children being in a store that rents out porn.
silly

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 14, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

There is no porn room I just checked
like it is

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 14, 2011
 
they do have porn. there's a family video in mayfield and in murray.
George

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 15, 2011
 
The Family Video in murray does not have porn. They do have a game room.
George

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 15, 2011
 
And another thing they have FREE childrens movies, educational videos, and exercise videos!
Question Everything

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 15, 2011
 
Where are they and what do movies cost for how long?
like it is

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 15, 2011
 
lisa which family video were you talking about? the one in murray or one in mayfield?
turtle head

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I heard they were selling live donkeys.
hm

Smithville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Video gold has a porn room too
turtle head

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 15, 2011
 
Any donkey porn?
Anonymous

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I've rented from Video Gold since they had their old building. They used to have a porn room, but completely got rid of it. I can't say anything about Family Video because I have never been in there but I do like renting from Video Gold. The money spent at Video Gold stays in Murray where as the money spent at Family Video doesn't stay in Murray because it's not locally owned.

*~Buy Local!~*
Rocky

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 16, 2011
 
Video Gold wrote:
Yeah, the money stays local.....the local drug problem in Murray, KY!
Exactly. Video Gold is overpriced and the owner is a complete ass.
Alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 17, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Porn should be banned. Us Christians need to stand up together and get this filth out of our town.
Mick

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Alice wrote:
Porn should be banned. Us Christians need to stand up together and get this filth out of our town.
Pretty much every house has the internet with access to free porn on demand so good luck with that. LOL
rosetta

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Lisa Dawn wrote:
My family and I went in to Family Video this past weekend to check it out after getting some coupons in the mail. We usually go to Video Gold but because Family Video is closer to our home, we figured it would be nice to no longer have to cross town to rent some movies. Their movie prices are really cheap and it's a clean store, however my children and I didn't feel as comfortable as we do when we go to Video Gold. Family Video does have a porn room which was uncomfortable for my husband and I and our three young children. My husband was driving home from work yesterday and saw on Video Gold's window that new releases for 1 night are only $2. 50cents cheaper than Family Video. I think my family and I are going to continue to rent our movies from Video Gold from now on.
You are wrong. Family Video does NOT have a porn room..I know that for a fact. Get the facts before you post lies. For those that don't know, Family Video has free exercise, educational, and family videos for use. Everyone I have encountered in the store has been courteous and helpful. Lisa, you and your family should stay at Video Gold. FV doesn't need people like you in their store.
turtle head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You guys are all idiots anyways. Stupid movie stores will be out of business soon....unless they carry donkey or midget porn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Murray Forum right now

Search the Murray Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Limbertwig 138,557
Wild Mountain Bakery 11 min Hungrrrrrry 3
Travis Turner Radio Show 14 min Interesting 29
suicide 15 min Too Many to List 35
Better than Belew's 16 min What 80
Kwen Trice 19 min What 18
new vietnamese restaurant (Feb '11) 20 min Where 8
CAJones Management (Jun '12) 21 hr willard 1,173
•••
•••
•••
•••

Murray Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••