United States

#5 Nov 22, 2012
bs wrote:
<quoted text>Kill yourself. Pls
U mad
Independent

Benton, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Yeah, science has a liberal bias. Actually, it has no bias at all, but the right wing nuts are unable to accept any facts that will upset their political views, hence the post above from the weak-kneed tea bagger.
Strong Proud Conservative

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Independent wrote:
Yeah, science has a liberal bias. Actually, it has no bias at all, but the right wing nuts are unable to accept any facts that will upset their political views, hence the post above from the weak-kneed tea bagger.
It's a sham. The earth is warming due to a natural cycle.
Older than Dirt

South Fulton, TN

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Independent wrote:
You must not have been born in the late 20's or thirities. You should look up what people were saying then about the weather.
Mark

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 22, 2012
I can't believe the progressives are still trying to push this crap. What they want is any excuse to be able to regulate and control private industry so they can consolidate power for themselves.
God

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 22, 2012
I farted.
libertarian Lizzie

Kuttawa, KY

#12 Nov 22, 2012
I heard an astrophysicist say the other day that the entire solar system is warming. All the probes we've been sending to other planets show that they are warming also. He wasn't denying global warming, just pointing out that there aren't any SUVs or other fossil-fuel burning gizmos on Mars or Jupiter so it's quite a leap of faith to believe that people are causing the warming on earth.
Independent

Benton, KY

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sham. The earth is warming due to a natural cycle.
There are no reputable scientists who deny man-made global climate change anymore. That debate ended a decade ago. As the data has kept pouring in, it is apparent that climate change is occurring faster than previously thought. Regardless of what man does, the die is cast for several decades. We can make it worse, but we can't make it better. Long term abuse of the environment means long term consequences. We will have to adapt to live with the future we have made for ourselves.
Independent

Benton, KY

#16 Nov 22, 2012
yolo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you. Half true turned into a lie.
God I wish I could stab people like the two of you.
There is no way I can compete with a mind that can come up with such a quick retort which blows away all of the massive amounts of evidence that science has collected.
Jimm

South Fulton, TN

#18 Nov 23, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no reputable scientists who deny man-made global climate change anymore. That debate ended a decade ago. As the data has kept pouring in, it is apparent that climate change is occurring faster than previously thought. Regardless of what man does, the die is cast for several decades. We can make it worse, but we can't make it better. Long term abuse of the environment means long term consequences. We will have to adapt to live with the future we have made for ourselves.
Name some of them; Not everyone educated or not agrees with Al Gore's ravings.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Jimm wrote:
<quoted text>
Name some of them; Not everyone educated or not agrees with Al Gore's ravings.
Name scientists who don't exist? You can get on the internet and google to find someone who seems reputable, but they aren't. No one in the scientific community will want their name associated with someone who ignores evidence. Such a scientist is right up their with people who think man never landed on the Moon. You keep them at arms length.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#20 Nov 23, 2012
yolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets meet. Right now.
And why in Hell would I meet with an anonymous nut?
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#22 Nov 23, 2012
yolo wrote:
<quoted text>
So I can hurt you.
That's nice. Just be careful that you don't hurt yourself.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#24 Nov 23, 2012
yolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to show yourself.
So let's get this straight. You don't like my opinion of global climate change, so you want to meet and beat me up? Does that about capture it? Try educating yourself and come back to debate with facts.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#26 Nov 23, 2012
yolo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't like any of what you have to say, half truths perverted into lies.
1st I want to show you degree. Then a bank statement. Then I'm going to bend you over my knee and beat your ass. Maybe piss on you after I am done. I like to embrace my more barbaric nature. You would be a perfect outlet.
Well then, take a hike rube. I have better things to do than talk with you.
Anon

Louisville, KY

#27 Nov 23, 2012
yolo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't like any of what you have to say, half truths perverted into lies.
1st I want to show you degree. Then a bank statement. Then I'm going to bend you over my knee and beat your ass. Maybe piss on you after I am done. I like to embrace my more barbaric nature. You would be a perfect outlet.
Maybe your degree should have been on civility.
libertarian Lizzie

Kuttawa, KY

#28 Nov 23, 2012
How about the scientists at JPL?
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/odyssey/newsroom/pre...
Maybe MIT?
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2002/pluto.html
And yet another theory:
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/news/details-13088.php

You see, they are all theories and accepting one (that humans are to blame) and saying we've done all the research that needs doing is NOT science, it's a leap of FAITH that says that science couldn't be mistaken.
The human-caused global warming folks want to STOP any further research and jump up and down and screech when anything that doesn't fit THEIR theories is suggested. They want to look at tiny little bits of the universe and draw conclusions rather than observing the big picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
apartments. 35 min proud momma 1
Rechelle Turner 4 hr wow 105
pella thread missing 4 hr Sam 19
misty duncan (Dec '13) 5 hr White girl 48
whered the plumbers go? 6 hr Master Blaster 11
Anyone heard when Rally's will start hiring 7 hr yep 17
Rachel elkins 12 hr Cheap fireworks 1

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance