byars quick care
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Florence, KY

#48 Oct 4, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>You can be in a practice as a nurse practitioner. You HAVE to have a doctor in with you though. Just like Cagle and Bailey Adult Health they have a doctor with them. He doesn't have to be there I don't think but you have to have one.
The doctor does not have to be IN with with them, but there must be some form of communication. There are documents that have to be submitted in order for her to be able to practice. If you're so worried about it, call the Kentucky Board of Nursing and ask about her CAPA-NS form. Or just go to her clinic. A copy of the document has to be located at every place the APRN provides patient care.
One who knows

Hickory, KY

#49 Oct 4, 2012
Let me just start by saying, if you wasn't there then you don't know. I was there so I can say that what Kim and here staff do for our community and anyone that walks through the door is something that is badly needed. This would include all you who like to point fingers and stir the pot. Kim is a wonderful woman with a big heart and passion for helping the ones that need it. As far as her Dr goes, trust me she has one. Just remember, it may be one of your family that needs some medical attn....and when you go there you are treated like a real person and not a number by an extremely knowledgeable staff. Also if you do have any questions about her office and what she does....call she will be happy to tell you.
Blahhh

United States

#50 Oct 4, 2012
worried resident wrote:
so was this funded separate of caj, or was caj a backer? If so, what is the future for it? I know King Bud has been implicated so you have to wonder.
I wonder what your fat ass is doing besides worrying about everyone else's business .... Hmmm
Blahhh

United States

#51 Oct 4, 2012
spooked wrote:
<quoted text>She may be smart but there is absolutely no reason to be as cocky as she is. Like I said she misdiognoised my condition three times, yes I said three times, and ended up having surgery for my problem and could have died because of her. You go if you want to but I am done with her.
primary care misdiagnose plenty of people's problems and we all still go there.
spooked

Newburgh, IN

#52 Oct 4, 2012
Blahhh wrote:
<quoted text> primary care misdiagnose plenty of people's problems and we all still go there.
I'll have to say your right on that one but at least you can see a doctor.
lol

Florence, KY

#53 Oct 4, 2012
spooked wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to say your right on that one but at least you can see a doctor.
What is so bad about nurse practitioners exactly? They go through their fair share of schooling and certifications. The only thing is they can't prescribe schedule II drugs. No morphine, boohoo.

Since: May 11

Paris, TN

#54 Oct 5, 2012
Well her husband is bud byars and originally was for employees and free they would bill our self insurance for whatever they would pay so ponder that but she has always treated me well at primary care but there are always multiple sides
re

Murray, KY

#55 Oct 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>What is so bad about nurse practitioners exactly? They go through their fair share of schooling and certifications. The only thing is they can't prescribe schedule II drugs. No morphine, boohoo.
Not true they can only prescribe 3 days of a schedule 2 drug!
spooked

Newburgh, IN

#56 Oct 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so bad about nurse practitioners exactly? They go through their fair share of schooling and certifications. The only thing is they can't prescribe schedule II drugs. No morphine, boohoo.
Give me a break!! If that's all they can't do then why does a doctor have to go to school so long plus residency. I have a real problem with paying as much to see a practitioner as much as I do a doctor. Kim will sure act like she has learned as much as a doctor though. Personal problem so you just keep going and gook luck
Know her

United States

#57 Oct 5, 2012
spooked wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a break!! If that's all they can't do then why does a doctor have to go to school so long plus residency. I have a real problem with paying as much to see a practitioner as much as I do a doctor. Kim will sure act like she has learned as much as a doctor though. Personal problem so you just keep going and gook luck
So what you're saying is you would rather she act clueless when she sees a patient? Then you you want her to ask a doctor all the things she already knows when she's been a nurse longer than some of your doctors have been alive. Smeels like you have a personal vendetta. Or just couldn't cut it in school yourself? I think your posts are amusing, they are so revealing! Why don't you advertise for a stupid, non-cocky medical school graduate to take care of that bug up your ass?
Re

Murray, KY

#58 Oct 5, 2012
spooked wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a break!! If that's all they can't do then why does a doctor have to go to school so long plus residency. I have a real problem with paying as much to see a practitioner as much as I do a doctor. Kim will sure act like she has learned as much as a doctor though. Personal problem so you just keep going and gook luck
They cannot not make rounds at the hospital which is why you need the doctor to be able to do that. Kim is very smart like said before her only issue is getting involved with ole Chuck.
kacy

Madisonville, KY

#59 Oct 5, 2012
im not a liar or a drug addict nor am i stupid ...i just stated facts that i know to be true and if some of you dont like it ..thats ok ....keep going to see kim by all means ...thats ok too ...just dont be whinning when u find out the truth !! none of your name calling matters to me ...just gave ya some true facts ..not looking to argue with any of you !!
Happy

United States

#60 Oct 5, 2012
kacy wrote:
im not a liar or a drug addict nor am i stupid ...i just stated facts that i know to be true and if some of you dont like it ..thats ok ....keep going to see kim by all means ...thats ok too ...just dont be whinning when u find out the truth !! none of your name calling matters to me ...just gave ya some true facts ..not looking to argue with any of you !!
not facts, you should think before u speak or don't open your mouth!
LaDeDa

Sedalia, KY

#61 Oct 5, 2012
spooked wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to say your right on that one but at least you can see a doctor.
you are right about the fact that you get to see a doctor - but that does not mean you are seeing a quality doctor. I am NOT anti Primary Care - however my husband had a HORRIBLE experience with one of their doctors. Back to the topic of this thread - Kim is a great gal - I don't use her because I am personal friends with more than one person from Cagle and Bailey and go there for minor things, however I would not be afraid of anything Kim said.
Debbie

Louisville, KY

#62 Oct 9, 2012
Does anyone know why guys in black suits and ear pieces were looking all around the building when I drove by this evening?
hopeless

Murray, KY

#63 Nov 11, 2012
I have worked with Kim professionally and chose her clinic to take care of my family. She is an incredibly intelligent medical professional with a huge heart. I admire her for fighting against the PCMC machine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thank you democratics 1 hr Vote democratic 7
Murray Jail needs a website like graves co has 1 hr Ken B 11
pella midnight who7rs 3 hr curious 4
Physicians Assistant epidemic 14 hr Fake doctor 6
PRETTY BOY in JAIL 14 hr smokey joe 6
Mega gym 14 hr Dave 12
Murray/Calloway basketball game 16 hr Tigerman 13

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance