First Prev
of 11
Next Last
JUST WONDERING

Sedalia, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2013
What is going on with the hospital layoff's? People that have been there for years are getting layed off.
tim

Benton, KY

#2 Mar 12, 2013
JUST WONDERING wrote:
What is going on with the hospital layoff's? People that have been there for years are getting layed off.
It going to hell :(
Pissed

Murray, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Every employee got a 5% pay cut too! ITS BULLSHIT!
tim

Benton, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Pissed wrote:
What about the ceo did he get pay cut !!!
Bad News

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2013
How many were let go?
Pissed

Murray, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Probably not!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Pissed wrote:
Look at the old posts. Saw this coming before it happened !!! You can thank the board for their great expansion of MCCH !!! Murray couldn't support the expansion and the employees are paying the ultimate price. I'm sure these many employees would much rather have their jobs than the new empty expansion. Better hope a bigger firm will buy the hospital out, it's the only chance for them to keep their head above water. Murray tried to keep up with the "jones'" and it busted them.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Bad News wrote:
How many were let go?
28 more today. Not including the others already laid off.
Someone

Murray, KY

#9 Mar 12, 2013
5% pay cut or no job? Pick one.
Perhaps if MCCH was better run it wouldn't have cash flow troubles. I'm sure that the fact they have mor theft than most others in the area as something to do with it.

But hey let's just blame Obama. And forget all about the poor job of running the place.
Dang

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Did they do a departmental cut or how did they justify the new ones?
Bob

Murray, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2013
You can blame some of it on the 3 million or so dollars that the medicaid insurance didn't pay them and it's not going to get better. This is also happening all over the US, not just in Murray so get use to it.
mickey

United States

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Dang wrote:
Did they do a departmental cut or how did they justify the new ones?
Not just one dept. several different had cuts within
Someone

Murray, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Bob wrote:
You can blame some of it on the 3 million or so dollars that the medicaid insurance didn't pay them and it's not going to get better. This is also happening all over the US, not just in Murray so get use to it.
Because they over charged. They have another 4 million from private insurance companies outstanding as well because they are billing way over what they should be to make up for very shitty investments on the part of the board.

As for your shit about the rest of the u.s. yea. healthcare is broken. These companies have too much control. It's about time the government stepped in and took over completely. Save everyone money.
Hey Mo

Mayfield, KY

#14 Mar 12, 2013
I was one of the ones cut today..it was 34 gone for the day...You people dont have a clue whats going on. when there done around 200 more will be gone.
mickey

United States

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Hey Mo wrote:
I was one of the ones cut today..it was 34 gone for the day...You people dont have a clue whats going on. when there done around 200 more will be gone.
Why would you say that? I heard only 100

Location hidden

#17 Mar 12, 2013
Bob wrote:
Blame it on the government, easier to do then blame it on the obvious poor judgement of the board.
Amy

Philpot, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2013
Well back in the fall they used the excuse if the flu season wasn't bad enough there would be lay offs, as an employee I can tell you the flu season has impacted MCCH in multiple ways! So needless to say that was just something to say to blow smoke up everyone's butt. Predictions were 100..... Then 250 next.... So I guess we will wait and see. Jerk!!!
could not agree more

United States

#19 Mar 12, 2013
Said it before on another site and I will say it again... MCCH will be bought out by a big "for profit only company" just to keep it from bankruptcy and then you will really see heads fly!!!!!

Anyone agree?
Someone

Murray, KY

#20 Mar 12, 2013
This as nothing to do with Obama or government. This is the boards work. They didn't do their job. They ran the place into the ground. They over charge to make up for a falling income. In return companies are refusing payment.
But sh|t rolls down hill. Some they are getting rid of dead weight. Or so they say.
ugh

United States

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Lets not forget they kept our press gainy checks and no raises before the pay cut! Anyone know anywhere hiring? We are soon to be screwed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls with bright red hair 2 hr uktopfan 8
shelly nance 3 hr Shelle 12
Indiana 3 hr RO9U3 2
triana paramo? 3 hr Wondering 3
panera bread 4 hr Happy camper 18
Get a city sticker ticket this week? 4 hr guest101 42
Ted Cruz 5 hr SpiritoftheHawk 41

Flood Warning for Calloway County was issued at April 01 at 4:51PM EDT

More from around the web

Murray People Search