It is over. Obama Won.

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Art

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Illinois isn't a swing state. Ohio is what you need to watch.
Lol

Murray, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2012
4more years wrote:
Mitt lost Florida, Ohio, and Illinois. He cannot win now.
Damn your good considering Romney has the lead in Florida right now and not even a third if the votes have been counted
Woohoo

Trenton, TN

#6 Nov 6, 2012
4more years wrote:
Mitt lost Florida, Ohio, and Illinois. He cannot win now.
You idiot, several states haven't even closed their polls yet and Romney is ahead with 88 electoral votes, Obumbum has 78.
Awesome

Kirksey, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2012
No matter who wins, the middle class white folks will be very sad !!
Lincoln

Murray, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
It's over. Thank your electoral college. You can get as mad as you want, but Romney had to win the east and it ain't happening.
Zeevee

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 7, 2012
It's ok republicans! You will always legitimate rape, gods will rape, divine grace rape and the tea party.

I think the democrats are horrible and nothing more than Fabians, however, the republicans beat themselves. Best themselves bad. Lost the senate, will probably lose the house in two years and all because of dum-dum racist, xenophobic crap. Not an idea between the millions of you for fixing anything.

Where are the conservatives of yesteryear? The intellectual, quick tongue of William f Buckley or the pragmatic Goldwater?

Your party stinks. Bad.

The good news is after republicans fall on their face in 2014 and lose the house, they will FINALLY stop all this race baiting and start talkin real issues. Something they haven't done in 20 years.

The democrats NEED an opposition party and the republicans failed.

God is dead. This is the real world. Either choose to govern in reality or lose power.
Peace of mind

Trenton, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Zeevee wrote:
It's ok republicans! You will always legitimate rape, gods will rape, divine grace rape and the tea party.
I think the democrats are horrible and nothing more than Fabians, however, the republicans beat themselves. Best themselves bad. Lost the senate, will probably lose the house in two years and all because of dum-dum racist, xenophobic crap. Not an idea between the millions of you for fixing anything.
Where are the conservatives of yesteryear? The intellectual, quick tongue of William f Buckley or the pragmatic Goldwater?
Your party stinks. Bad.
The good news is after republicans fall on their face in 2014 and lose the house, they will FINALLY stop all this race baiting and start talkin real issues. Something they haven't done in 20 years.
The democrats NEED an opposition party and the republicans failed.
God is dead. This is the real world. Either choose to govern in reality or lose power.
I am neither a democrat or a republican. I vote for who I think will do the best job for our country. Our country has never been more divided than it is now and this will be our downfall. I will pray for your soul.
I am the TEA party

Murray, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2012
our country is over. I predict that in less the 2 yrs. we a split of the union turning us into 3 smaller countrys. the south will form one the west will form one and the northeast and midwest will form the last one
Walter

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
I am the TEA party wrote:
our country is over. I predict that in less the 2 yrs. we a split of the union turning us into 3 smaller countrys. the south will form one the west will form one and the northeast and midwest will form the last one
Cool story bro
Meh

Pineville, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
The only way a person could have voted Obama this time around is if they were utterly clueless about what his policies are going to do to our nation in the long run. Good going, idiots.
Meh

Pineville, KY

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Awesome wrote:
No matter who wins, the middle class white folks will be very sad !!
What middle class?
I am the TEA party

Murray, KY

#18 Nov 7, 2012
4moreyears wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Sure. Glad we could help ruin you and your children's life.
Retard.
The debt that Obama has given us and will give us over the next 4 yrs will not only ruin our children's life it will ruin their children's lifes for 3 or 4 generations! if the country last that long. they warned of riots in the streets if Obama lost I warn of revolution now that he has won!
Plapitine

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>The debt that Obama has given us and will give us over the next 4 yrs will not only ruin our children's life it will ruin their children's lifes for 3 or 4 generations! if the country last that long. they warned of riots in the streets if Obama lost I warn of revolution now that he has won!
Good. Let the butthurt flow through you.
U R Right

Trenton, TN

#20 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>The debt that Obama has given us and will give us over the next 4 yrs will not only ruin our children's life it will ruin their children's lifes for 3 or 4 generations! if the country last that long. they warned of riots in the streets if Obama lost I warn of revolution now that he has won!
I totally agree with you.
The Eye

Trenton, TN

#23 Nov 7, 2012
Y'all are some seriously stupid folk out here in flyover country.
ddm

Murray, KY

#25 Nov 7, 2012
yea we's got to keep them checks coming.
Frank

Somerset, KY

#26 Nov 7, 2012
I would like to see a revolution of middle aged and elderly white men which is basically what the tea part is. Most of them are overweight and out of shape. It would be hilarious.
Frank

Somerset, KY

#27 Nov 7, 2012
Romney spent $800m+ to not be President. I spent nothing for the same result. Who's the better business man now?
Independent

Henderson, KY

#28 Nov 7, 2012
The U.S. will march on. The end is not nigh. Scare tactics will no longer influence votes. Give it up.
Frank

Somerset, KY

#29 Nov 7, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of seeing Wes Alexander’s name 1 hr Raoul 4
billington 1 hr enquirer 18
Wes Alexanders employment 2 hr Matt Bevin 4
Wes Alexander Dope dealer 2 hr Sammy 3
News Murray mayor says he won't seek 2nd term 2 hr Susie Q 6
Wes Alexander news update of the day 2 hr Billy 4
Wes Alexander still in the pokie 2 hr Task force 1
Wes Alexander arrested again?????? 14 hr yep 22
Kevin Wright 17 hr Vanderbilt friend 21

Murray Jobs