First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bad for Murray

Murray, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Does anyone know anything about the "gentlemens" club looking for a location in Murray or Calloway County?
This cannot be allowed to happen here. We have enough problems without bringing this trash into our community.
tntitan

Murray, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2010
I know there is someone looking for property for a private club, but I dont know that its that kind of club. Too many ordinances in place for that around here anyway.
ooooooooooh

Elkton, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2010
Bad for Murray wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the "gentlemens" club looking for a location in Murray or Calloway County?
This cannot be allowed to happen here. We have enough problems without bringing this trash into our community.
Are you afraid your spouse might see some nice ta-tas for a change ?
Grumpy

Murray, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2010
Damn idiots!! What do you mean "bringing this trash into our community"! Do you not realize that the "trash" you speak of is already here. It would be stupid to bring in a business that has to bring in its own clientele. You are protecting people from something that is in our midst. I personally don't think of anyone as "trash" but I do see people in increasingly growing numbers that are narrow minded.
Just Wondering

Murray, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2010
There is a dance club coming to Murray
all 4 it

Manchester, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2010
we need it so bad !
blahblahblah

Manchester, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2010
To many bible thumpers here that will stop that from happening. Murray just needs to get with the times and finally admit it's time to let the little city grow up. If it wasn't for MSU, this town would be the size of mayfield or even worst,,Benton..lol
Typical murray

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2010
At least a club would be paying some taxes which is more than can be said for every church in the area!
BEN JOHNSON

Murray, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2010
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE IN MURRAY SO I DONT HAVE TO TRAVEL SO FAR ANYMORE.
Dave Chappelle

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 30, 2010
COME ON TITTIES!!!!
hugz and kissez

Ankeny, IA

#11 Nov 30, 2010
Murray needs to get in the real world, toys r fun for married people also, and getting away with out having to spend gas money is a good thing too. we all need to play...
all 4 it

Manchester, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2010
hell yes titties an beer!
Rick James

Murray, KY

#13 Nov 30, 2010
Do you really think in the assbackwards town would allow something like that. Please they have enough internal problems that something like this would never get passed. Im just waiting to finish my tenure here so I can move on. This town is so insensitve and shoves their beliefs down my throat. Id be tickled pink if I could buy a playboy in this town let alone go to a freaking gentlemans club.
where

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2010
Where did this come from? whos planning on opening it and where?
FreeLoader

Murray, KY

#15 Nov 30, 2010
It's called the Night Owl and it's going in on Olive Blvd. The building facing Woods Hall. They will have DJ's at night and a club atmosphere, and during the day/afternoon they are shooting for a Starbucks kind of cafe. It sounds awesome -- but usually nothing good and entertaining lasts in Murray. Someone always gets offended by others having fun. They have a page on Facebook -- that's how I heard about it.
out of town

Murray, KY

#16 Nov 30, 2010
I heard someone was looking at places outside of town to open a byob strip joint but i dont think it will happen.
Uhh

Spirit Lake, IA

#17 Dec 1, 2010
You can buy playboy at the BP on Main Street across from Dairy Queen. They are behind the counter so you have to ask for them, but they are there.
Anonymous

Murray, KY

#18 Dec 1, 2010
I will be stunned if the Night Owl does well. The good news is that people have the money and resources to open these types of venues up... Of course. The bad news is that the people that are opening them up don't have a clue about nightlife in large cities. This whole daytime coffee shop/nighttime nightclub idea already sounds a little weird and unrealistic.
manny

Douglasville, GA

#19 Dec 1, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
I will be stunned if the Night Owl does well. The good news is that people have the money and resources to open these types of venues up... Of course. The bad news is that the people that are opening them up don't have a clue about nightlife in large cities. This whole daytime coffee shop/nighttime nightclub idea already sounds a little weird and unrealistic.
Murray is such a large city! lol

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2010
all 4 it wrote:
hell yes titties an beer!
wow this has to be J.B.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber? (Nov '14) 2 hr possible knowledge 15
Extrication In Calloway Co ? 3 hr If you knew what ... 81
Standardized testing exposed! 4 hr Jeff 1
Realtor 7 hr must be Dotty 3
Seth Rollins 7 hr LoserHater 24
New Restaurant 7 hr Excited! 12
you can tell when Hillary is lying 8 hr 2Independent 24
More from around the web

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE