Wal-Mart girl watching

Posted in the Murray Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Squid

Mayfield, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2012
So who is going to be at Wal-Mart tomorrow to see all the college girls getting stuff for their dorms. They have the firmest little butts. Always so tight tight tight!!!
Good God

Murray, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Girls you will NEVER get!!
Squid

Mayfield, KY

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Good God wrote:
Girls you will NEVER get!!
I'm aware of that.
Old Loser

Murray, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Spoken like a true 40-year-old single pathetic man.
Clyde

Temple, TX

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Old Loser wrote:
Spoken like a true 40-year-old single pathetic man.
I wish I was 40 again. That's so young. I'm 73 and still like to pinch.
Hate You

Murray, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2012
Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I was 40 again. That's so young. I'm 73 and still like to pinch.

Then you should have no problem rubbing one out douche bag perve idiot dumbass.

Nuff Said.
Squid

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2012
Why is it that girls can wear super short and tight shorts, show cleavage, and get mad when people take a look. If you don't want the attention then show a little modesty. If you dress like a hooker then people will tend to notice you,
AnotherSatisfied Customer

Cadiz, KY

#9 Aug 18, 2012
Gotta love white girls with a firm booty :P
I'm 22, does that make me pervy to say that? or just sound really chauvinistic? either way, ladies you are all beautiful,... except you fatties, y'all just need to quit tying, if you have an "overhang" your clothes are too small and you're embarrassing yourself, it makes me feel embarrassed for some of them..
Clyde

Waco, TX

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Hate You wrote:
<quoted text>.
Then you should have no problem rubbing one out douche bag perve idiot dumbass.
Nuff Said.
I should rub it out and squirt the residue on the likes of you since that's what you deserve. lol
Yuck

Murray, KY

#11 Aug 18, 2012
AnotherSatisfiedCustomer wrote:
Gotta love white girls with a firm booty :P
I'm 22, does that make me pervy to say that? or just sound really chauvinistic? either way, ladies you are all beautiful,... except you fatties, y'all just need to quit tying, if you have an "overhang" your clothes are too small and you're embarrassing yourself, it makes me feel embarrassed for some of them..
No it just makes you a loser.
Hate You

Murray, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2012
Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
I should rub it out and squirt the residue on the likes of you since that's what you deserve. lol

Yea like I said " your a douche"
Clyde

Waco, TX

#13 Aug 19, 2012
Hate You wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yea like I said " your a douche"
You're good at describing yourself the way you just did, lol. Squirt on you.
Msu girl

Murray, KY

#14 Aug 19, 2012
Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
You're good at describing yourself the way you just did, lol. Squirt on you.

You old fart. You just proved your a douche.
Clyde

Waco, TX

#15 Aug 19, 2012
Msu girl wrote:
<quoted text>.
I can buy who I want for a few dollars and I do it all the time. And I'm having plenty of fun while you're not. The hog next door wouldn't want you for free. Neither would I, lol.
Ellen

Murray, KY

#16 Aug 19, 2012
Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
I can buy who I want for a few dollars and I do it all the time. And I'm having plenty of fun while you're not. The hog next door wouldn't want you for free. Neither would I, lol.

It's like they ate saying " you ate a douche bag".
Look it up. It says Clyde.

Now don't you feel better knowing your a douche bag.

Embrace it. Live it. Love it.
Clyde

Waco, TX

#17 Aug 19, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>.
You right, I do love it, and I do lots of livin' too.
Tell you somethin' else - I love it when a stinkie twat gets mad. You're a stinkie twat.

I have money in my account, and I can get good stuff for a twenty. The broad down the road will do me a good BJ cause she gets then twenty, then she can buy the rocks she needs and keeps cummin back. Lol.....lol....life is great. Don't know what you're missin'....lol

73 and still get off 3 times a week. Sometimes more. Horny old goat and still going strong.
Clyde

Temple, TX

#18 Aug 19, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>.
You must be a pretty old broad. Not many young ones named Ellen these days. Hadn't been no momma named a kid Ellen since way back. Got any arthritis? lol.
Hmmm

United States

#19 Aug 19, 2012
Msu girl wrote:
<quoted text>.
Whats wrong Msu girl? Couldn't get into a real college?
dggr

Benton, KY

#20 Aug 19, 2012
just wondering why when a man gets old that he suddenly can't look at beautiful women ? Does it suddenly turn out to be against the law ? Is it only reserved for young men ? I myself am getting older every day and I still as always have thought women were beautiful and enjoy seeing them...Does that make us perverts ?? I don't think you younger guys realize that older guys still have the same desires as you, though we don't act as stupid about it as you do....we still feel the same things you feel, we still hurt...the pickings are almost gone for us and we sometimes wish we were young again, but thats not gonna happen...we are not a threat to your manhood. One day you will be old too and will look upon the pretty girls that you will never be able to have. They will look at you as if your a nobody, not realizing that we are just wishing to be young once again.....so remember all the "pervert" comments you make...someday someone will look at you and say that about YOU..
everything but the

Murray, KY

#21 Aug 19, 2012
dggr wrote:
just wondering why when a man gets old that he suddenly can't look at beautiful women ? Does it suddenly turn out to be against the law ? Is it only reserved for young men ? I myself am getting older every day and I still as always have thought women were beautiful and enjoy seeing them...Does that make us perverts ?? I don't think you younger guys realize that older guys still have the same desires as you, though we don't act as stupid about it as you do....we still feel the same things you feel, we still hurt...the pickings are almost gone for us and we sometimes wish we were young again, but thats not gonna happen...we are not a threat to your manhood. One day you will be old too and will look upon the pretty girls that you will never be able to have. They will look at you as if your a nobody, not realizing that we are just wishing to be young once again.....so remember all the "pervert" comments you make...someday someone will look at you and say that about YOU..
And the Oscar for best performance goes to dggr! Truly touching, brought a tear to my eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely housewives 20 min peter long prong 5
Murray high basketball 27 min Whistle Blower 61
parking in lbl 53 min jerad 3
c*ck fighting 1 hr michael 10
Beware of Farmington Garage 2 hr people suck 4
Police stops 2 hr Love life 40
Calloway schools get scared of a liitle snow 3 hr Donald Trump 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages