in the know

Owensboro, KY

#21 Sep 12, 2012
You are so right, a car bought from 94 auto sales wont run long enough to worry about rolled back miles, i mean this guy stuck me big time. and he likes to blow smoke about what he is gona do to ya, he is the one doing wrong, a car should run for more than a week after purchase...Beware of 94 auto sales!
MSU Grad

Murray, KY

#22 Sep 12, 2012
puffy wrote:
<quoted text>
are the Elliott's from Murray?
Yes
Sphincter

Sedalia, KY

#23 Sep 12, 2012
Are you surprised by the car from the way the lot looks. Used car dealers are shady enough but when you buy a car from a guy that has to sell firewood on his car lot to pay the light bill and looks like he made his sign on a blackboard with waterproof chalk, I cant feel sorry for you. Have you ever asked to have a mechanic look it over before you buy. There is a mechanic shop about 300ft. away from there. Sure would rather pay someone a few bucks to make sure you werent getting ripped. Maybe they should rename it "Sticky
Fingers Car Lot"
just something to say

United States

#24 Sep 14, 2012
i know Clayton and his dad and all them boys do is help people and they don't go talkin about anyone or write about them on topic want u go talk to Clayton and see how nice of a guy he really is.
i know him

Paducah, KY

#25 Sep 14, 2012
clayton is a real nice dude.but he does have some issues but who doesnt?
Sphincter

Sedalia, KY

#26 Sep 14, 2012
I thought Clayton was working at a factory? Probably didnt show up for work enough and got canned. Is he the one that runs around with the briefcase thinking he is a big shot? Dont buy a car
from them they will rip you off. You have been warned.
wrong person
#27 Sep 19, 2012
why hasnt anyone tried to stop them?
dumb blonde

Owensboro, KY

#28 Sep 19, 2012
Thats a really good question, guess people are just finding out just how many of us have been screwed!!
dumb blonde

Owensboro, KY

#29 Sep 21, 2012
so you bought a car from clayton elliot 94 auto sales that didnt run long..thats all is has is crap, and takes advantage of someone that can scrap together a down payment, HE'S A CON, A LIAR, AND SELLS POS CARS!
somepeople

Murray, KY

#30 Oct 4, 2012
Um 94 auto sales sucks balls
james

Murray, KY

#31 Oct 4, 2012
i went by there today was only to old wore out truck fer sale
Yeah i know but

Sarasota, FL

#32 Oct 9, 2012
i know he has two old trucks but don't be fooled he does that all the time he will get down to like two cars then put ten on his lot i know he just bought a nice an newer suv and he saves money to upgrade all the time this guy is cool an smart don't under estimate him his dad and him like collect old cars but i know that his mom and dad had a wreak and i hear he take care of his family finacial right now too this guy went from super broke to make deals every where and i hate to see people blast a guy that doea more behind the seen for people then u probably do foe your self find something else to waste your time to talk about an for all u hating that's just because u tried to screw him in money and anytime he gets a car i like he's my number one choice
me two

United States

#33 Oct 9, 2012
my cars paid off from him told me everthing about it and its still running what car runs forever any way if we would care more about what going on in the country we live in then bager this guy on topix wouldn't that be something worth really talking about people talk about something that really matters jesus......!
what the crap
#34 Oct 9, 2012
your funny, you took the time to search this fourm post up... so how can you tell us to stop commenting what we know about the business? your probably one of his goonie buddies any way. so keep your lies to yourself.
what the crap
#35 Oct 9, 2012
looks like somebody is scared of the business going down. poor things ha ha ha! get ready for a rough ride. you arent getting by with your scams any more. not every customer had good business. make sure to tie up the loop hole this time. its about to hit you in every end.
keila

White Plains, KY

#36 Oct 9, 2012
he's a crook!
U FOOL
#37 Oct 9, 2012
just something to say wrote:
i know Clayton and his dad and all them boys do is help people and they don't go talkin about anyone or write about them on topic want u go talk to Clayton and see how nice of a guy he really is.
The only time he trys to help someone is when it involves money and the chance he might get serviced ew. This guy never does anything to help people out of the goodness of his heart. If if wants to help people and his self, maybe if should stop using people and lying. It will not get you any where in life. That is why so many have negative things to say about you and the work you do.
whoknow

White Plains, KY

#38 Oct 10, 2012
I agree! looks like you know him very well!
wake up
#39 Oct 13, 2012
oct 19 @ 9am special court hearing for 94 auto sales
crap

Murray, KY

#40 Oct 13, 2012
Worst place ever I had to sue them to get my money back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray's Brock Turner- 1 hr justiceforwomen 1
Went to church today 2 hr McBeth 16
Michael Thorn 2 hr Boss 1
Craig Topper Tabers 5 hr Dawn 2
Riverwoods 6 hr Erica 4
Brad Jackson 7 hr Kim 10
Radical horse manure 11 hr The Jelly 8

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance