WPSD Julie Collins
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2011
Does anyone know if Julie Collins can read? She alleys instead of allies on the news this morning. DUH She is such an idiot and is always stumbling on her words....Jennifer Horbath's head is going to fall off from moving it so much when she talks....Where do they get these people??

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2011
Does anyone know if Julie Collins can read? She SAID alleys instead of allies on the news this morning. DUH She is such an idiot and is always stumbling on her words....Jennifer Horbath's head is going to fall off from moving it so much when she talks....Where do they get these people??

Location hidden

#3 Jan 30, 2011
She is such an idiot....She cannot read at all and she always looks like she's stoned.
Really??

Hawesville, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2011
The best part is the camera work! Have your ever noticed how the zoom in on the weirdest thing they can find on the person they are interviewing? Or even better the typecast at the bottom has more typo's than a 8th grade paper!!

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2011
You are so right!! LOL
Von

Farmington, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2011
I watch WPSD every am and I agree that she's not the best.I miss Beth Bradley, and when she started, she stumbled, but seemed to work it out..Julie STILL stumbles and has for months..I'm kinda tired of it.. I like Jonette (sp?) and I like the way she gets along w/ Mike.. Beth used to constantly "pick" at Mike that I got tired of after awhile...
InterviewedbyJul ie

Lafayette, TN

#7 Apr 10, 2011
Trust me. She does not stumble over words. She cares a great deal about what and who she is interviewing. Now go put on your work clothes and change the oil in somebody else's Lincoln. didn't your mother teach you if you had nothing good to say about someone, don't say anything?
yumyum

Murray, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2011
Don't watch the news? Lol.
Fan

Paducah, KY

#9 Apr 11, 2011
InterviewedbyJulie wrote:
Trust me. She does not stumble over words. She cares a great deal about what and who she is interviewing. Now go put on your work clothes and change the oil in somebody else's Lincoln. didn't your mother teach you if you had nothing good to say about someone, don't say anything?
She seems to make a lot of people jealous of her. I would tune in to watch her read the phone book.
Dirk Diggler

Rutherford, TN

#10 Apr 11, 2011
She is hot
Zip It

White Plains, KY

#11 Apr 13, 2011
InterviewedbyJulie wrote:
What's with you? We didn't apply for the job at WPSD, she did. I would think she would be capable of not stumbling on words. No offense to her but she just isnt telecommunication material.

By the way, do you have a problem with a man working for a living? I believe you be pissed, if he, "stumbled" at his job and forgot to replace your oil cap!

Step back and take a look at yourself.
nottalot

Murray, KY

#12 Apr 13, 2011
Zip It wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with you? We didn't apply for the job at WPSD, she did. I would think she would be capable of not stumbling on words. No offense to her but she just isnt telecommunication material.
By the way, do you have a problem with a man working for a living? I believe you be pissed, if he, "stumbled" at his job and forgot to replace your oil cap!
Step back and take a look at yourself.
That's right! You tell'em "Zip It"
JustMe

Mayfield, KY

#13 Apr 14, 2011
I have to agree, I can't stand her, she looks stoned, and reads about like my 3rd grader...no wait he is better! I like Jonette, but if you haven't noticed she got botox and juviderm, her face looks strange from it. I miss the girl that was on there 10 yrs ago from Murray, can't think of her name but her dad use to be over admissions at Murray State...blonde haired lady???
I agree

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Apr 14, 2011
The last 2 weeks I have watched the Saturday morning news and Ms. Collins has had a very difficult time reading the teleprompter. Two weeks ago she stumbled on 44 different occasions. Last week she was somewhat better and only stumbled 24 times. Yes, I know I need to get a life! However since I was having my morning coffee and watching the news, I didn't have anything better to do so I was counting! The worst one was when she was reading the birthdays and it was former Olympian Picabo (pronounced Peek-A-Boo) Street's birthday and she said PA-COB-O. I just cringed. At least she's only on on Saturdays. There for a while they had her on during the week reading the Facebook postings and she couldn't even do that!
I agree

Bolingbrook, IL

#15 Apr 14, 2011
It was Amy (Bryant) Watson. She does the morning news on the CBS affiliate in Nashville now.
JustMe wrote:
I have to agree, I can't stand her, she looks stoned, and reads about like my 3rd grader...no wait he is better! I like Jonette, but if you haven't noticed she got botox and juviderm, her face looks strange from it. I miss the girl that was on there 10 yrs ago from Murray, can't think of her name but her dad use to be over admissions at Murray State...blonde haired lady???
Maggie

Rutherford, TN

#16 Apr 14, 2011
I am sure she is a very nice person, but she is in the wrong line of work. She either has issues reading or is extremely uncomfortable in front of the camera. She has been on for about a year and I cant see that she has improved at all. When she comes on I usually quit watching. I wish her the best but she needs to do something else.
She needs help

Mayfield, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2011
I just finished watching the news. The best thing that I find about Julie is her looks. She can't read the news. Here mannerisms on the show are distracting. She acted stupid during the hooked on science segment. And, get her some clothes that fit.
JustME

Benton, KY

#18 Apr 16, 2011
Watched her this morning, and she still messes up, I have never seen someone reproting the news that has such a poor ablility to speak, and she looks sooooo stoned it ts crazy.
Julie Collins

Benton, KY

#19 Apr 16, 2011
I am really offended that some of you on here feel that way about the job I do. Do you even understand how hard it is to do this job? Many great news reporters and anchors started out the same way, but after many years of practice they developed their skills. It is also hard getting used to the changing staff here at WPSD.
Julie Fan

United States

#20 Apr 17, 2011
Julie, don't worry and be offended by these people's comments. I GUARANTEE that none of them could do the job that you do! And another reason, you are beautiful too! They're just jealous...keep up the good work!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Shutdown 1 hr yep 71
Amanda Roberts bra size 2 hr jess 4
NFL boycott 2 hr Stand and Deliver 13
As the pastor speaks 3 hr Mary 2
Sexual deviants 4 hr Porkchop 15
Women chasing married men 4 hr Hafnha 20
#releasethedocuments 4 hr Conservitard 49
mcch (Jun '17) 4 hr Just Sayin 43
Bogard Concert 8 hr LOL DA TRUTH 8

Murray Jobs