UPS turns in Chuck Jones
vajayjaysmasher

United States

#68 Sep 27, 2012
FSB wrote:
I didn't say the judge didn't have to see proof, I said I don't have to give it to Chuck Jones as he already has it, as do many others.

Your hate for Chuck Jones is blinding you. They are BOTH criminals and BOTH deserve punishment.
You are 100% correct. However most people have such a deep rooted hatred of CAJ because of his attitude, morals, and having to put up with the fat guy. He deserves every bit of the "hating" as Chuk would call it.

He stole from the community, college student, his own businesses, his employees.

I'm sure there are more than 5000 people waiting to see Chuck completely fall into a fire of flames. Such a scammer, such a phony.
guest

United States

#69 Sep 27, 2012
vajayjaysmasher wrote:
<quoted text>You are 100% correct. However most people have such a deep rooted hatred of CAJ because of his attitude, morals, and having to put up with the fat guy. He deserves every bit of the "hating" as Chuk would call it.

He stole from the community, college student, his own businesses, his employees.

I'm sure there are more than 5000 people waiting to see Chuck completely fall into a fire of flames. Such a scammer, such a phony.
Knowing his family and where he came from which has only 4000 population is hard to grasp how far this man has gone. He has turned more than 5000 people against him with his actions. Wow!
UP S HT CREEK

Murray, KY

#70 Sep 28, 2012
My question is for Sal Goodman. Is that your real name and who do you work for? You want hearsay or do you want real witnesses to all this?
CFSB

Hickory, KY

#71 Sep 30, 2012
Hi Charles Jones,

You owe our bank over five million dollars for your house. We require payment before everyone else gets their hand on your dwindling bank account.
Uncle Sam

South Fulton, TN

#72 Sep 30, 2012
CFSB wrote:
Hi Charles Jones,
You owe our bank over five million dollars for your house. We require payment before everyone else gets their hand on your dwindling bank account.
I want my share too Chuckles. I 'll make sure you don't have any back taxes that need to be paid.
Best answer I can give

United States

#73 Oct 1, 2012
CFSB wrote:
Hi Charles Jones,
You owe our bank over five million dollars for your house. We require payment before everyone else gets their hand on your dwindling bank account.
You'll never get your money back!!! It will be forclosed on and sold at auction... someone is going to get a good deal, but the bank is screwed.
ralph

Columbia, IL

#74 Oct 1, 2012
ca jones builds homes in southern ill.shaded ,bad cheap homes.he up & left problems & went south
Chuck

Nebo, KY

#75 Oct 1, 2012
ralph wrote:
ca jones builds homes in southern ill.shaded ,bad cheap homes.he up & left problems & went south
Wrong ca jones.
Did ya know

Nebo, KY

#76 Oct 1, 2012
These people had no concern about their family, their children, the community, how the fake contributions hurt, how they hurt the employees, how the truths we now know have betrayed us, how those who first stuck up for them find themselves hurt and ashamed. So mark P, Mark W, Chuck, Sarah and others... I say shame on you.
Herr

South Fulton, TN

#77 Oct 2, 2012
Who did Jones or Peebles piss off at UPS? How are Marc, Bud, and the others dealing with it?
65 Pound Head

Boaz, KY

#78 Oct 3, 2012
Herr wrote:
Who did Jones or Peebles piss off at UPS? How are Marc, Bud, and the others dealing with it?
Hey dumbass. you dont walk in the game at the fourth quarter and ask how did the second play of the game go. if you want the answer,
look it up.
Herr

Sarasota, FL

#79 Oct 3, 2012
65 Pound Head wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass. you dont walk in the game at the fourth quarter and ask how did the second play of the game go. if you want the answer,
look it up.
For those who never worked for Chuck, these are the type of comments you get from him on a daily basis.
65 Pound Head

Boaz, KY

#80 Oct 3, 2012
are you that lame you cant read the start of the thread? how the hell would anyone know how the others are dealing with it. marc is peebles. you are too late to the party. go talk about who is gonna move into ryans.
Herr

United States

#81 Oct 3, 2012
It's much much more enjoyable to talk about the massive hell Chuck has brought on himself and hundreds of employees.
not from here

United States

#82 Oct 3, 2012
And to think...Chuck Jones was once considered the best thing to happen to Murray??????????
all talk

Greenwood, SC

#83 Oct 3, 2012
not from here wrote:
And to think...Chuck Jones was once considered the best thing to happen to Murray??????????
By who?
Mirror Mirror

Murray, KY

#84 Oct 6, 2012
Saw Bud Byars yesterday at book and bean. there for 2 minutes and left in one of the big escalades.
My question is who the hell is paying him to run around and not do much in the big truck? I thought all places were shut down. Is the money buried all over so all he does is drive around and look like nothing is wrong and dig it up. You wont be looking so important in New York Bud. They are gonna eat you people alive. Cant wait for the look on your face then.
lol

Florence, KY

#85 Oct 6, 2012
What happens now 123 wrote:
I agree bud is an butt hole. Hey bud where is that ice machine? Oh that's right chucks wife wanted it along with the expresso machine from book and bean. What butt holes to come in to cbr like a thief while everyone is working and steal the ice machine to take to ur stupid wife who really had to have it's not like she doesn't already have one one every floor of the house. Hope you all go to jail.
That's why the ice machine was gone !? Hahahaha, WOW !
Happy

Murray, KY

#86 Oct 6, 2012
Mirror Mirror wrote:
Saw Bud Byars yesterday at book and bean. there for 2 minutes and left in one of the big escalades.
My question is who the hell is paying him to run around and not do much in the big truck? I thought all places were shut down. Is the money buried all over so all he does is drive around and look like nothing is wrong and dig it up. You wont be looking so important in New York Bud. They are gonna eat you people alive. Cant wait for the look on your face then.
youtoo d's like u r just mad cause u don't have an escalade.....#team bud
Mirror Mirror

Murray, KY

#87 Oct 6, 2012
Happy wrote:
<quoted text> youtoo d's like u r just mad cause u don't have an escalade.....#team bud
my big black truck is paid for. by my money. by my work. bought new. drove off the showroom floor. didnt steal money from people with fake books to drive a nice ride. maybe you and bud can get a job in new york when you cant afford the trip back. i hear rykers island is hiring in the kitchen. google rykers happy boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great stock market records! 1 min think about it 2
Zero Confidence in 45 Part 1 5 min Libturd 22
Why Even Logical Republicans Miss Obama 14 min Sad 5
homewreckers 25 min JustMe 14
2018 and 2020 2 hr Clam Caravan 3
Dirt work by kroger 3 hr anything is pos... 5
Grease monkey (Sep '12) 4 hr Dirty Greasy Monkey 16

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages