UPS turns in Chuck Jones
firestorm99askwh y

United States

#45 Sep 25, 2012
Jellybelly Sarah wrote:
She thinks she is the thing, Murray's most sophisticated. The Kennedy's of Kentucky, when in reality tshe and chuck are criminal hillbillys.. Like lotto winners! Except the ticket is gone, the lease is up. She really needs to come down to earth. Without the money she is just a large woman with a ego the size of her ankles
Jealous much?
Funk and Wagnell

Sedalia, KY

#47 Sep 25, 2012
Spell cheker wrote:
I love leaving messages with misspelled words. Just to get a respounce from people. It is always what is used to fire back. So predictable.
Luuk that up in mee.
justsayWOW

Granite City, IL

#48 Sep 25, 2012
This more complete story is amazing!

http://wkms.org/post/lawsuit-filed-against-ch...
UP S HT CREEK

Sedalia, KY

#49 Sep 26, 2012
justsayWOW wrote:
This more complete story is amazing!
http://wkms.org/post/lawsuit-filed-against-ch...
I have to say I started this thread with reading the original lawsuit filing. This story from WKMS is amazing! How anyone can say
that this was not deliberate fraud is beyond me. I cant imagine what those employees were thinking at that they didnt realize the whistle blower laws that exist for their protection. If supoenas arent flying off the shelves, they should be. Who walked up to the warehouse worker and said ,"Here's a stack of books, rip the cover
off, tear the copyright page out, take this dremel and GRIND the stamp off the edge of the pages, take this iron and remove stickers, and keep your mouth SHUT about what goes on at this 3X8 table. You are so right! AMAZING!!!!!!

I want to know the court date. I think it would be worth it to fly to NYC and see these crooks squirm in person.
ridic

United States

#50 Sep 26, 2012
Stomp wrote:
<quoted text>You. Are. An. Idiot.

The Griffin v. Jones lawsuit from February has been settled; Chuck finally did what Griffin wanted from the beginning and handed over control of the companies. Two things have happened since then:

1) CBR (under new management) has filed a lawsuit in Calloway County against Chuck Jones for selling stolen CBR inventory under the guise of "Global Book Sellers" on Amazon.

2) Pearson Education and McGraw-Hill have filed a lawsuit in federal court against Chuck Jones and gang for setting up a textbook chop shop and deliberately selling international editions as US editions. Students were ripped off AND the publishers' copyrights were violated.

Cheers!
Right on! Griffin did what he had to do. If none of you know, Griffin has billions. He didn't really need that money back, he did it out of principal. When he found out the illegal activity going on, he went for blood. That's how Griffin works... He won't stop until Chuck is behind bars and he has all his money back.
FSB

Somerset, KY

#52 Sep 26, 2012
Ridic,

Griffin knew exactly what was being done the entire time, he knew the operations inside and out. He may have blown the whistle to avoid prosecution but he knew and there is solid proof of that when everything comes out.

They ALL knew. I can't imagine who in these articles is claiming they didn't have knowledge, liars liars liars.
UP S HT CREEK

Sedalia, KY

#53 Sep 26, 2012
FSB wrote:
Ridic,
Griffin knew exactly what was being done the entire time, he knew the operations inside and out. He may have blown the whistle to avoid prosecution but he knew and there is solid proof of that when everything comes out.
They ALL knew. I can't imagine who in these articles is claiming they didn't have knowledge, liars liars liars.
And you have proof of that? Perhaps you should contact Chuck Jones.
He might could use your proof in his defense. I suppose you think that Does 1-10 have Griffin included in there. Why would Griffin get all this firestorm started and go to a Federal court if he is involved in illegal activities. They could have just stayed under radar and stolen a few million more. Which by the way Griffin never
got. And why would Chuck have surrendered control if he had the goods on Griffin. Please. Tell someone else your theory. Like Chuck,Bud and Marc. They might love it. But neither you or them can prove it. Remember Commander Galloway, it doesnt matter what you think, it only matters what you can prove. Go teach typewriter maintenance at the school for the galactically insane. Aunt Jenny would approve.
yeah right

Murray, KY

#54 Sep 26, 2012
UP S HT CREEK wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have proof of that? Perhaps you should contact Chuck Jones.
He might could use your proof in his defense. I suppose you think that Does 1-10 have Griffin included in there. Why would Griffin get all this firestorm started and go to a Federal court if he is involved in illegal activities. They could have just stayed under radar and stolen a few million more. Which by the way Griffin never
got. And why would Chuck have surrendered control if he had the goods on Griffin. Please. Tell someone else your theory. Like Chuck,Bud and Marc. They might love it. But neither you or them can prove it. Remember Commander Galloway, it doesnt matter what you think, it only matters what you can prove. Go teach typewriter maintenance at the school for the galactically insane. Aunt Jenny would approve.
Who even cares if Griffin knew? it really does not make anyone less culpable now does it?
UP S HT CREEK

Sedalia, KY

#55 Sep 26, 2012
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Who even cares if Griffin knew? it really does not make anyone less culpable now does it?
No. You are absolutely right. I sure dont care if Griffin knew and obviously neither does McGraw Hill. We'll see how a New York Federal Court deals with this soon enough. The fall has officially begun.
student

Albany, GA

#56 Sep 26, 2012
So whats up with his little buddy Justin Pounds is he racked up in all this? Illegit or just caught up in the whirlwind?
FSB

Somerset, KY

#57 Sep 26, 2012
I care if Griffin knew. Just because he got screwed over by Chuck doesn't mean he is any less guilty in the book deal and doesn't deserve to be held accountable as well, he was part owner and very aware of the operations and what was taking place. EVERYONE KNEW.

You guys must think Griffin is the stupidest man alive. He had a warehouse in Arkansa, he was here all the time, he was a part of the process. I don't have to show Chuck Jones or anyone else the proof, the only way he won't be prosecuted is if he is the whistle blower because he realized he can't get his money back from CBR and wants to stop Chuck Jones' future book companies and is cooperating with the suit.

He knew, and while that doesn't make him in as much of sh-t creek as Chuck Jones it also doesn't mean Chuck screwing him out of money makes him any less guilty.
Across state lines

Sedalia, KY

#58 Sep 26, 2012
FSB wrote:
I care if Griffin knew. Just because he got screwed over by Chuck doesn't mean he is any less guilty in the book deal and doesn't deserve to be held accountable as well, he was part owner and very aware of the operations and what was taking place. EVERYONE KNEW.
You guys must think Griffin is the stupidest man alive. He had a warehouse in Arkansa, he was here all the time, he was a part of the process. I don't have to show Chuck Jones or anyone else the proof, the only way he won't be prosecuted is if he is the whistle blower because he realized he can't get his money back from CBR and wants to stop Chuck Jones' future book companies and is cooperating with the suit.
He knew, and while that doesn't make him in as much of sh-t creek as Chuck Jones it also doesn't mean Chuck screwing him out of money makes him any less guilty.
No You are the stupidest man alive. Oh by the way, where is Arkansa? He had a warehouse that was storing the stock in a central
location and fat boy started having EVERY book sent back to SEB to be chopped. I would love to see you tell the judge and jury that you DON'T have to show the proof. You are a fuckin idiot. Move to
Iran and build nukes. THERE IS NO PROOF WE ARE BUILDING NUKES. You are laughable with your arguments. tah tah dickface.
Proof

West Helena, AR

#59 Sep 26, 2012
Griffin was involved up to his neck in this. Hes suing to try to cover his fat ass as well.,good riddance to Griffin. He is far worse than chuck. Just ask anyone in Helena, Arkansas what they think of him.
Across state lines

Hazel, KY

#61 Sep 27, 2012
FOR ALL YOU DOUBTERS OUT THERE...

JUST GOOGLE- USC TITLE 17 CHAPTER 5 SECT 506.

Be sure and read DIRECTLY from the US Copywright page. Not Wiki.Wiki is out of date. The laws have been enhanced recently with much more severe penalties thanks to dvd piracy etc.

Good Luck Chuck.

By the way, suing doesnt get you out of trouble.
Across state lines

Hazel, KY

#62 Sep 27, 2012
I know, I misspelled copyright. Sue me.
FSB

Somerset, KY

#63 Sep 27, 2012
I didn't say the judge didn't have to see proof, I said I don't have to give it to Chuck Jones as he already has it, as do many others.

Your hate for Chuck Jones is blinding you. They are BOTH criminals and BOTH deserve punishment.
Across state lines

Hickory, KY

#64 Sep 27, 2012
FSB wrote:
I didn't say the judge didn't have to see proof, I said I don't have to give it to Chuck Jones as he already has it, as do many others.
Your hate for Chuck Jones is blinding you. They are BOTH criminals and BOTH deserve punishment.


No justice is blind. I dont care if everyone in this rots in jail.
You keep saying I am protecting Griffin. Who gives a shit about Griffin. I have provided the statute in the United States Code for the crimes committed. USC Title 17 Chapter 5 Sect 506. Look it up.

Up to 5 years in federal prison and up to $250,000.00 fine for EACH
offense.

Good luck Chuck, Bud and Marc

Hope you didnt forge more than one title. Uh oh.
school dropout

Murray, KY

#65 Sep 27, 2012
Give it a break loser, you're just making yourself look pretty desperate by just repeating yourself over and over. We get it, he broke the law, now just drop it.
Across state lines

Murray, KY

#66 Sep 27, 2012
school dropout wrote:
Give it a break loser, you're just making yourself look pretty desperate by just repeating yourself over and over. We get it, he broke the law, now just drop it.
Hey I hope Chuck and his buddies didnt mail fake books through the Postal Service. Uh oh, here comes mail fraud.

No I would say you look desperate trying to deflect the story and
the statutes. I will continue to post until they are behind bars.
We will all be judging the book by its cover soon.
Racers12

Washington, DC

#67 Sep 27, 2012
Across state lines wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I hope Chuck and his buddies didnt mail fake books through the Postal Service. Uh oh, here comes mail fraud.
No I would say you look desperate trying to deflect the story and
the statutes. I will continue to post until they are behind bars.
We will all be judging the book by its cover soon.
So true. But they're going to have to sweep everyone up and get all the players to really get Chuck. I know there was one guy named Eduardo named in the complaint. I think it said he was supplying books. Does anyone know of someone else who supplied bad books to them? Email me at [email protected] if you don't want to post it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mister b's hot legs 10 min k 3
Tom's Pizza 22 min sailormouth 16
Jan Tabers 8 hr Chet 3
Meth in One Bedroom Land 10 hr Big bopper 3
fat girls with skinny guys (Aug '14) 11 hr NUTS 15
Looking for a good time! 12 hr NUTS 11
Panama Canal expansion could affect Western Ken... 12 hr Taxpayer 4

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages