aninal luver

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

can they not get off thier ,mules and 4 wheelers long enough to fix a water leak? Instead they don't care if our dog park not eing used,or our dogs track mud all in our cars.instead they put up the same ol christmas lites year after year.
learn2spell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Go back to school and take a spelling and grammar class. Dogs belong at home- not in a park made for children to play in
tauruspt809

Two Harbors, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

learn2spell wrote:
Go back to school and take a spelling and grammar class. Dogs belong at home- not in a park made for children to play in
Yes he needs to learn to spell and you need to stay on topic,he is talking about the DOG park not the kids playground...It should be taken care of,it took long enough to get!
wise one

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I understand completly,and it is very much a muddie mess,its been that away since they open it,And agree lots walk and take thier dogs to the park.and even older ones go for walks out there,its not just for children retarded ones..BTW Fix the leak....................
Bill

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I happen to know for a fact that if you call the park office and raise the issue with Betty, the problem will be taken care of that day. Complaining on topix, however, will do absolutely nothing.
Klye

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

doult thats true linda cherry on the park board and she one that brought the dog park to murray,built it with her own bare hands,and she not been able to get them off thier lazy butt yet..
Bill

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

She did not build it with her own bare hands. I did; and I can assure you that no women helped. If someone called the office and said that a pipe was leaking, it would be fixed that day. I guarantee it.
Previous Poster

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

....that there ain't mud Cleatus!
student

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Bill wrote:
I happen to know for a fact that if you call the park office and raise the issue with Betty, the problem will be taken care of that day. Complaining on topix, however, will do absolutely nothing.
I happen to know "for a fact" that people have called and complained. The issue obviously has not been taken care of "that day." Thus, people are on topix bitching about it.
sleepy head

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

if the dogs keep tracking out dirt thier going need more dirt!!
dr bill

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Previous Poster wrote:
....that there ain't mud Cleatus!
probably some good ole dog pee and poop. dogs are not as clean as people think they are, letting them lick them in the face after licking their nasty butts. oh yeah, that's where they get the doggy breath.
june

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Its sad they can't fixed that or don't care about the one that take thier dogs to the dog park.And the smell from the black muck,smells like a HOG lot.Guess they are just to lazy.
lonely heart

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

we was not so muddie today,they way it was fixed they cut the water off.so now no drinking water for the dogs..lol talk about our tax dollars at work.paying lazy ones to do very little..
Wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

With so many more major problems going on, its pathetic you want to complain about a freaking dog park. Geez........
honest one

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Wtf wrote:
With so many more major problems going on, its pathetic you want to complain about a freaking dog park. Geez........
well look at you ,your complaing about others complaining!!
tax payers

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

our tax dollars at work,they let the water bill go sky high over a leak,and the so called workers are to lazy to fix it..Its the American way,
kyle

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

it said in the ledger that the leak going be fixed asp.But I will have to see it before I believe it ,It would be to much for those lazy ones
tripod

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I use the dog park and walk my dog several times a week.I agree that the dog park is muddy and has been all summer.I do not see very much work being done around the park when I am out there.I notice that the light on the flag pole in front of the park has been out for several months as a taxpayer and veteran that bothers me.who is running the park?
Independent

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

tripod wrote:
I use the dog park and walk my dog several times a week.I agree that the dog park is muddy and has been all summer.I do not see very much work being done around the park when I am out there.I notice that the light on the flag pole in front of the park has been out for several months as a taxpayer and veteran that bothers me.who is running the park?
Cover it with gravel. Hog pens are always muddy and the dog pen is just a step above that.
lipper

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

sometime i wonder if they are not trying to drive people away from the park.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Murray Forum right now

Search the Murray Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
murray state should be ashamed of themselves! 19 min Anonymous Keyboard Tapper 85
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min hobie cat 146,894
panera 1 hr Infidel 9
Hughe Payne (Jul '13) 1 hr what i know 10
Dr. Derek Morgan (Jun '12) 2 hr concerned citizen 34
Flash of News (Aug '13) 2 hr Billy joe 3,364
Dale Swift (Oct '13) 3 hr hmmm 3
i love Brent Allen 5 hr Hey Hey 12
calloway county court clerk 6 hr friend 27
2nd DUI in 5 years punishment? 6 hr Nope 11
pushed in pool 7 hr Rob 5
Fight at the Apple Mon pink 4
•••
•••