do you lie in order to receive free b...

do you lie in order to receive free benefits?

Created by Murray on Jan 2, 2013

9 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

i am too stupid to know better

Wonder woman

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Eric And Jennifer Hicks does, she still has their little girl on WIC, she's 5 and Jennifer has a job. So tell me how that happens?? Who knows what else she/they lie about to get help?
Let it go

Murray, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Wonder woman wrote:
Eric And Jennifer Hicks does, she still has their little girl on WIC, she's 5 and Jennifer has a job. So tell me how that happens?? Who knows what else she/they lie about to get help?
You should probably get some therapy. Your vindictiveness and inability to get past whatever this Jennifer did to you is eating you up from the inside. It is time to move on with your life and get past this hatred you are feeling.

Besides, everybody here is sick of hearing about it. You are like some broken record. There are more despicable people in this town you could be concentrating your energies on.
So Sorry

Murray, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Apparently Wonder Woman does not understand the WiC program. It"s not like your food stamps. You can't buy candy and junk with WIC. You can work and still get WIC. It allows a person to get things like milk and eggs. If the health department decides the child needs to continue WIC then they still get it. I don't know Eric or Jennifer but I applaud them on ensuring their child continues to eat healthy.
YEP

Hickory, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Anyone that has ever gotten laid has.
Wow

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2013
WIC is income based, but so long as your child is five and you fall below a certain income level (and it's a generously low level) you can receive WIC.

And wonder woman, the only wonder about you is that you have somehow managed to muster the intelligence to get on this great big interwebz and find your way to topix.

There should be an IQ test on here to keep the mouth breathers away.
neighbor

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Amanda Johnson Screws The Government,And Anything Else That Will Stand Still Long Enough and Not Fall in,js!
neighbor

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 9, 2013
haa wrote:
<quoted text>Does she have blonde hair? Turn her ass in!!
She did have,but saw her outside yesterday & looks like it's colored some kinda reddish blonde crap,That I'm SURE us Taxpayers paid for as Well!!,js
neighbor

Duluth, GA

#12 Jan 9, 2013
haa wrote:
Does she have kids? Like a older daughter? I think I know her.
Yeah,an older daughter,around 20,and weighs in at about 450,Loving those Food Stamps(lol),and a younger son about 8 or so,that terrorizes the Neighborhood while she pays no attention!
idk

Duluth, GA

#14 Jan 10, 2013
I know someone who is married , has a job & lies about her income & marital status & has a medical card !! She lies about being seperated & having a job !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Briggs layoffs coming very soon 1 min The bird is the word 1
Chuckles's Goon Squad 24 min Slave Master 1
saputo foods (Jan '15) 45 min spoomm 60
fire beane road 3 hr trash man 12
Patience Ahart 3 hr dixie dad 6
23 year old woman found dead (Dec '14) 5 hr yar 60
Chuck Jones bankrupt 6 hr EP non-admirer 23
MARK WHITAKER aka CHUCK JONES JR. (Sep '12) Wed Yes 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance