need a job

Villa Park, IL

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Anybody got some work they need done I can do just about anything I just aint having any luck finding work
BigGuy

Sarasota, FL

#2 Oct 12, 2012
need a job wrote:
Anybody got some work they need done I can do just about anything I just aint having any luck finding work
Male or female?
need a job

Villa Park, IL

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Male
Rhandell Mitchell

Springfield, OH

#4 Oct 12, 2012
need a job wrote:
My company is currently seeking new agents. If you are interested in learning more contact me via facebook at http://facebook.com/workwithrhandell and I can give you the details.

When you email me, just make sure you tell me you were looking for work so I remember who you are.

Take Care,
Rhandell
Christ died of AIDs

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Pepsi-Cola is offering opportunity

Opportunity for long term employment and the chance not only to have a job, but build a career.

Opportunity to learn and gain new skills and knowledge.

Opportunity for promotions and increased responsibility.

Excellent benefits including insurance, paid vacation & holidays, and 401K retirement programs.

Excellent training programs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is coming into the old Tumbleweed's restau... 6 min Also Eaten There 6
pontoon rentals?? 25 min KY Laker 5
641 31 min Traveler 8
kkk flyers 33 min Equal 20
Briggs layoffs coming very soon 38 min Curious 36
Champion homes Benton jobs 45 min Truth 2
I guess you know 51 min wake up 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages