Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,635

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#67086 Aug 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, I do have to retract the bashing, I should have said seemed to turn into a rude smarta$$.
And I think I engaged the G Crew first here on this thread. WTH I figured you all were having an awful lot of fun bashing and disrupting. So I just joined in. Why should you have all the fun.
And
And What, Blue? I have been reading your crap for years, always being a smartarse trying to dictate what and how others should post and act, and not replying to your crap until later.

G Crew What? I was only included into that title, because of questioning the disappearance of three hundred grand from the church's building fund, and used for private use, and a few that I have an opinion that had a hand in the pie. As they said "Oh he didn't steal it, but only misused it".

Yep I guess I am a smartarse, and probably will always be, no different than a lot of posters on here, including You. Hehehehe. LMFAO

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67087 Aug 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Not so sure I'm into getting wiser. It seems to be making my hair fall out.
I assure you that you are NOT getting wiser. Mommy Dearest is pulling your hair our while beating you with wire hangers. I don't care if you watch the action or not, but others might enjoy seeing why your sissy butt get's beat. Ahahah.

http://www.youtube.com/video/play... :

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67088 Aug 14, 2012
Oh well something went wrong. LOL. Anyone that wants to watch the flick, search Mommy Dearest youtube and click on Mommy Dearest holding Bluewhiners dress.

Why does this happen when those ungodly CODvines load with no effort? I see those things are back. They must be equipped with Devil assist.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#67089 Aug 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, I do have to retract the bashing, I should have said seemed to turn into a rude smarta$$.
And I think I engaged the G Crew first here on this thread. WTH I figured you all were having an awful lot of fun bashing and disrupting. So I just joined in. Why should you have all the fun.
And
I would mostly consider it was questioning and not bashing. Questioning for the truth and not a trying to protect it by covering it up. LMFAO at you keep changing analogies.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#67090 Aug 14, 2012

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67091 Aug 14, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>And What, Blue? I have been reading your crap for years, always being a smartarse trying to dictate what and how others should post and act, and not replying to your crap until later.
G Crew What? I was only included into that title, because of questioning the disappearance of three hundred grand from the church's building fund, and used for private use, and a few that I have an opinion that had a hand in the pie. As they said "Oh he didn't steal it, but only misused it".
Yep I guess I am a smartarse, and probably will always be, no different than a lot of posters on here, including You. Hehehehe. LMFAO
AMEN!!! Bluewhiner was on Scottsville Topix this morning bashing me as he has been doing for years as well as others. He spreads his trash and lies the runs to the bird topic where people don't know him and acts all goody goody. He is all up in the air because we expose him for the lazy liar he is. For years he has bashed and made fun of people. Most everyone on Scottsville Topix despises him. He made fun of the poster Henryetta Thubpucker until it was pathetic. He also posted a big lie on here that Roaming was cheating on her husband. He posts lies that can cause serious problems in marriages among other things. He posts countless lies on me but I don't a big pile of crap about that.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#67092 Aug 14, 2012
The Bird Thread.. the one they love to hate and wanted to be rid of it .... couldn't stay away could you? LMAO
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67093 Aug 14, 2012
Oh man, looks like the topix herpe shot wore off, trolls are leaking back on here again. I foresee a booster shot coming.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67094 Aug 14, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
which this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XOILKHmZBwcXX
LOL. That is part of it TPR. The one that shows her beating the crap out of Bluewhiner continues on to about four minutes. LMAO. It tells about the pretty expensive dresses too. Mommy throws all of his pretty dresses on the floor. Some funny stuff. Thanks TPR. Hehehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67095 Aug 14, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The Bird Thread.. the one they love to hate and wanted to be rid of it .... couldn't stay away could you? LMAO
Nope, not when Bluewhiner is on Scottsville Topix bashing the hell out of me and my friends and claiming he is only commenting here. Some of your buddies stay there with their ignorant judge it icons 24/7. How's it going with you Scruff? I am what I am and lay all my cards face up. Bluewhiner is a well known liar and troublemaker in Scottsville. People can swallow him up if the want and puke him up later I suppose.

Thanks goes out to Rattlesnake Pete for inviting The Great One to visit the Madisionville forum. Man, there's some deep Doodie going on there. I don't think I'll be letting my Sister Theodora come here. LOL.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67096 Aug 14, 2012
Ha! This reminds me of my family reunion!

Families are like fudge, mostly sweet, with a few nuts!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67097 Aug 14, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Oh man, looks like the topix herpe shot wore off, trolls are leaking back on here again. I foresee a booster shot coming.
Hello Humpaburn. Did you miss me? It's ok man, go have a cup of java, hump the coffee pot and chill out. It will be alrght. Got any Grasshoppers yet? Think I'll go out and fill my bird feeder. I kind of think the squirrels are tapping it or the birds really got hungry.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67098 Aug 14, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
which this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XOILKHmZBwcXX
It's the one after this one. The one on the top left of the screen marked HD. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#67099 Aug 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not when Bluewhiner is on Scottsville Topix bashing the hell out of me and my friends and claiming he is only commenting here. Some of your buddies stay there with their ignorant judge it icons 24/7. How's it going with you Scruff? I am what I am and lay all my cards face up. Bluewhiner is a well known liar and troublemaker in Scottsville. People can swallow him up if the want and puke him up later I suppose.
Thanks goes out to Rattlesnake Pete for inviting The Great One to visit the Madisionville forum. Man, there's some deep Doodie going on there. I don't think I'll be letting my Sister Theodora come here. LOL.
I am doing just fine. I don't particularly like liars that claim that I am a drunk and a chicken molestor, so if you can quit that lying... welcome back. I did come to your Scottsville forum one time to see what the attraction was, and it was not all that attractive and too much trouble to locate, LOL

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#67100 Aug 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the one after this one. The one on the top left of the screen marked HD. LOL
Hows it going UNA? You keeping everyone straight in Scottsville?
Guard

Elizabethtown, KY

#67101 Aug 14, 2012
hows that again?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#67102 Aug 14, 2012
Guard wrote:
hows that again?
Is this Joe Friday?

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67103 Aug 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about that Doodie Una...

we wouldn't let anything happen to Theodora though,

but trauma is very difficult to treat!
everybody

West Liberty, KY

#67104 Aug 14, 2012
everybody's real worried about these birds

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67105 Aug 14, 2012
Tim Boomhauer wrote:
<quoted text>Hows it going UNA? You keeping everyone straight in Scottsville?
Hello Tim, things are going fairly well. Hope things are cool with you Tim. It's really tough keeping up with Scottsville folks. It gets wild here sometimes. Sometimes the local politicians get rowdy. Chick Papa and I have to step in and try to calm things down. Chick Papa is our Politicial ANALyst here. Lol. Sometimes he gives the PoPo, City and county officials reports on Scottsville Topix. Scottsville is so cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Brian Griffin 4,900
Do you think a waitress has to flirt to make a ... 6 min someone 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,504
question to the girls thats had it done 15 min recently single 17
Why was the biker thread pulled????? 37 min jake 10
Flash of News (Aug '13) 1 hr Howard moss 3,759
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Serious 26,275
What's worse than being a Democrat? 4 hr Retired Farmer 43
Tab Brockman 4 hr Anonymous Keyboar... 97
wells v. rose 18 hr 2Independent 10
•••
•••
•••

Murray Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE