Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81707 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Real Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#50838 May 6, 2012
Silly people think that vulgar words, derogatory statements about others, and clicking a few judgemental icons is WAR. That alone shows just how ignorant they really are.

If their brains were cotton, it would not be sufficient to make a sanitary napkin for a flea.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50840 May 6, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
Silly people think that vulgar words, derogatory statements about others, and clicking a few judgemental icons is WAR. That alone shows just how ignorant they really are.
If their brains were cotton, it would not be sufficient to make a sanitary napkin for a flea.
So very true Ancient Wolf. What a bunch of fools. Guess farter got tired of all the exposure people who know him have posted on his Scottsville site so it decided to try and take this thread in retaliation. What an ignorant, sad, lonely, pitiful troll it truly is. BTW, my horses didn't win either. lol

I found an article while reading that I have to post for you.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50841 May 6, 2012
Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to try that again and post it in English this time? Or is your tongue too sticky from licking your balls?
hahahaha, good one Prepper. What a sick individual that troll is.
Did you get to see the boys at the White House?

President Obama Welcomes the Kentucky Wildcats

May 4th, 2012 10:28 PM
http://www.nationofblue.com/president-obama-w...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50843 May 6, 2012
Earthquake Report

Sunday, 06th May 2012

Arkansas
Magnitude: 2.4

Missouri
Magnitude: 2.3

Nevada
Magnitude: 3.0

Hawaii
Magnitude: 3.4

Idaho, California, Alaska have active earthquakes blinking.

Elsewhere, Japan, Mexico, Peru and Tonga have 5.+ mag, Indonesia, Albania, Afghanistan, Russia, Guam, Argentina, New Zealand, and Chili had 4.+ mag, and there were 3.+ magnitude earthquakes in Turkey, Greece, Virgin Islands, Iran, Bosnia, Romania. Whole lot a shaking going on!!

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50844 May 6, 2012
For lala (and the gas ass, hahaha):

One of the most touching videos of the year.

You'll fall in love with these 2 doggies and what they do &#9829;

Dog That Was Shot Saves and Guides his Blind Doggy Friend

Here's a heartwarming story that you might not believe at first. Tanner was on the verge of being put down due to uncontrollable seizures when Blair came along and changed his life forever. The way these two interact is beautiful to watch.

http://www.godvine.com/Dog-That-Was-Shot-Save...

God's miracles are endless. He is amazing and works in wonderful ways. Watch this.

Miraculous Outcome After a Boy Falls 15 Feet
Heroes are hard to come by these days, so this man should definitely be commended for his life-saving decision. A small boy fell 15 feet from an escalator, but this good samaritan saved him.

http://www.godvine.com/Miraculous-Outcome-Aft...

Enjoy! BTW, the regulars aren't going anywhere so you trolls just keep proving what pathetic trolls you really are with all your filthy, perverted drivel and we will just keep turning you in until the right moderator picks up your nonsense and bans you. You all are a bunch of lowlifes.
Troll analyst

Richmond, KY

#50845 May 6, 2012
Troll King wrote:
<quoted text>We're not "Trolls" either.But it gets very taxing to see certain "regulars" labeling anyone that isn't in their little click as "Trolls"especially those that come here to post their honest opinion.They piled onto a friend of mine,for no reason except to make them feel unwelcome.Now they are going to get a taste of their own medicine!C'mon now,you know you cyber tapped aplaver.LOL Just hope you covered her face with a sack LOL!
Calling you and your crew trolls is just their honest opinion of you in the same way you try to mock them, you get the same in return. Now do you want to 'belong' in the click or don't you? If not leave them alone, or if you do, then all you have to do is be decent, it's really that simple. If your friend got his feelings hurt, then he brought that on himself by coming on here like a wise ass and he got the verbal ass whooping he deserved, probably from me. What ever 'medicine' you are talking about, it's only you who has been on the receiving end because obviously you and your friend want to be a part of the click and it just ain't happening for you because you guys are a couple of brainless idiots so there is no medicine you could possibly deliver that would effect any of the regulars on here because they are basically immune to your nonsense and they can dish it out much better to you than you can to them. So if you come on here with a chip on your shoulder and continue with your vulgarity then you can't expect to be accepted and you will get more of what you put out and then some. Capisce?
A FART NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

#50846 May 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's everyday the same old crap, same old farts. Yes, anyone that isn't a member of their Fraternal Order of Old Farts is a Troll, to hear them tell it. With that group, no one else is welcome unless they kiss their old wrinkled prune arses. That old bag Oglala or whatever she calls her old hoochie mama self even came to my hometown Topix and gave me hell and called me a hypocrite because I choose to attend church on Sunday's. She was all pissed because I think Abeliever's Godvine crap sucks. That's the problem with that click, they try to force feed everyone their crap. If you don't swallow their nonsense, your a Troll. I've got two birds for them. They are in the air right now. Ahahahah.
Anyone who likes to talk about their genitals or their colonic activity and then mocks those who call them on it can't expect to be accepted by decent people. Do you really think it's okay to present yourself this way? Is that the best way you know how to present yourself? Do you talk about your flatus at church? No one is trying to force feed you anything, they are just trying to explain to you the foolishness of your ways with the hope that you might realize it and maybe change for the better. Seriously, is there anything else you are capable of talking about besides your genitalia and rectal emissions?
CLAIMBALS

Richmond, KY

#50847 May 6, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>well here's that prepmabalsbitch that likes manutsacpies and a lickenthenuts you old goat humpers can shut up about shit why dont u report roadkill and hunters baitin and shit like that stuff that matters instead of crap u cannot control flaunting your click makes u topixclubbers same as a country clubber but full of shit as a laborday chicken why dont u pull a pin on a phosphorus grenade and stickit up your wore out terdchute but move the micro screen first after u pull down your shittydiaper luvs that's yall's new name the LUVS CREW
I think the only thing I can compliment you on is your honesty. You are a depraved, sexually starved low life pieceofshit and you are proud to flaunt it. I applaud you for your honesty.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#50848 May 6, 2012
Good morning, AW, Abeliever, Betty, OJG, Hempburn, et.al. Beautiful day today. Will take advantage of the nice afternoon and get some barn work done. Hempburn, I had 2 cups of coffee this morning, and I'm working on the third cup. Everytime I make the coffee, I can't help but think of you. If does clear out the fog in the morning, doesn't it.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50849 May 6, 2012
HUGS to you lala. Enjoy the beautiful day. Don't overdo it. I have already been out early after two cups and am done for the day. Air conditioning and NASCAR for me the rest of the day. hahaha

Hope you enjoyed the Godvine editions. They seem to be mostly about dogs lately. The blind dog's guide dog was precious, wasn't it. It's a shame SOME humans don't get the significance of them at all. They might learn something from God's creatures who acts better than man.
Prepper

Bellevue, MI

#50850 May 6, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha, good one Prepper. What a sick individual that troll is.
Did you get to see the boys at the White House?
President Obama Welcomes the Kentucky Wildcats
May 4th, 2012 10:28 PM
http://www.nationofblue.com/president-obama-w...
Naw, I missed it. It would be funny to see Obama play Davis in a game of one-on-one.

Have any of the players opted for the NBA draft yet?
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50851 May 6, 2012
All five starters are NBA bound. Coach Cal has another premier class coming in. :) I would of loved to see them showing the two from Chicago going one on one at the goal out back too. haha I thought it was funny that Vargas threw the ball and he caught it then acted like he was shooting. It was a great video. That was the last time the whole team would be together. Hope you are having a great day. It is a hot one.
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#50852 May 6, 2012
Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to try that again and post it in English this time? Or is your tongue too sticky from licking your balls?
He can't. Thats the extinct of his vocabulary. Like WTF.
I think what their problem is, they have never gotten laid.
lyons

United States

#50853 May 6, 2012
Dead birds
Busted

Lexington, KY

#50854 May 6, 2012
I think it has something to do with the rejects that think wind and solar power will give you electricity throughout the year.
Finchh wrote:
I think it has something to do with us burning all that coal!!!
Birdseye

Nicholasville, KY

#50855 May 6, 2012
lol, bird's eye
lyons

United States

#50856 May 6, 2012
Four dead birds
lyons

United States

#50857 May 6, 2012
Ten birds.
wonderwoman

Saint Charles, IL

#50858 May 6, 2012
Xp
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#50859 May 6, 2012
How about this? I don't give a fat rat's (___O___)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disability 9 min Trump N Bevin Rule 1
Smoking Banned in Murray 1 hr DontLetFactsGetIn... 62
Pro-Life 5 hr New Deal Democrat 15
matt Imus 5 hr kenny 10
Liberal scum trying to stir racial tensions 6 hr Patriot 9
Trump Gets Reamed 7 hr change 9
Hannah moved to Colorado 8 hr Concerned Citizen 4
Save A lot closing Wed Jill 17

Murray Jobs

Personal Finance