Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

LNOR

Paducah, KY

#50819 May 5, 2012
I love birds!!
grubworm

Harrodsburg, KY

#50820 May 5, 2012
LNOR wrote:
I love birds!!
what kind? them ones with them big long peckers are mean.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#50822 May 5, 2012
Troll King wrote:
<quoted text>We're not "Trolls" either.But it gets very taxing to see certain "regulars" labeling anyone that isn't in their little click as "Trolls"especially those that come here to post their honest opinion.They piled onto a friend of mine,for no reason except to make them feel unwelcome.Now they are going to get a taste of their own medicine!C'mon now,you know you cyber tapped aplaver.LOL Just hope you covered her face with a sack LOL!
I agree. It's everyday the same old crap, same old farts. Yes, anyone that isn't a member of their Fraternal Order of Old Farts is a Troll, to hear them tell it. With that group, no one else is welcome unless they kiss their old wrinkled prune arses. That old bag Oglala or whatever she calls her old hoochie mama self even came to my hometown Topix and gave me hell and called me a hypocrite because I choose to attend church on Sunday's. She was all pissed because I think Abeliever's Godvine crap sucks. That's the problem with that click, they try to force feed everyone their crap. If you don't swallow their nonsense, your a Troll. I've got two birds for them. They are in the air right now. Ahahahah.
Pet trolls

Antioch, TN

#50823 May 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It's everyday the same old crap, same old farts. Yes, anyone that isn't a member of their Fraternal Order of Old Farts is a Troll, to hear them tell it. With that group, no one else is welcome unless they kiss their old wrinkled prune arses. That old bag Oglala or whatever she calls her old hoochie mama self even came to my hometown Topix and gave me hell and called me a hypocrite because I choose to attend church on Sunday's. She was all pissed because I think Abeliever's Godvine crap sucks. That's the problem with that click, they try to force feed everyone their crap. If you don't swallow their nonsense, your a Troll. I've got two birds for them. They are in the air right now. Ahahahah.
Biggest (____O____)
Troll King

Tampa, FL

#50824 May 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!They go around spouting love thy neighbor and quoting bible quotes,then when the first person comes along they don't recognize as one of their own,they start insulting them and slinging their bibles at them.They act like the whole world revolves around them.I expect that kind of clannish behavior on the stupid political threads,but this thread has people talking on a wide variety of topic's.@ least by the "regulars"according to them,no one else has that right.They been squatting here so long they think they own this thread.We're going to show them different.
Legion

New York, NY

#50825 May 5, 2012
Troll King wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!They go around spouting love thy neighbor and quoting bible quotes,then when the first person comes along they don't recognize as one of their own,they start insulting them and slinging their bibles at them.They act like the whole world revolves around them.I expect that kind of clannish behavior on the stupid political threads,but this thread has people talking on a wide variety of topic's.@ least by the "regulars"according to them,no one else has that right.They been squatting here so long they think they own this thread.We're going to show them different.
If someone flamed your friend,they should have flamed back and said less about it.Or better yet,gone back and re-read their post.Sometimes it's hard to know when someone is being serious,funny,sarcastic or just mean.If they still thought they were being verbally abused,well you can see the report abuse link.Or they could have just marked it as a BS thread,and left.There is no need for this flaming war crap.Just let it go.
Troll King

Tampa, FL

#50826 May 5, 2012
This is none of your business Legion.STAY THE F^^K OUT OF OUR BUSINESS!FKN goody two shoes.Oh lets help save the world and smell the frickin flowers.FU!pansies!
Legion wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone flamed your friend,they should have flamed back and said less about it.Or better yet,gone back and re-read their post.Sometimes it's hard to know when someone is being serious,funny,sarcastic or just mean.If they still thought they were being verbally abused,well you can see the report abuse link.Or they could have just marked it as a BS thread,and left.There is no need for this flaming war crap.Just let it go.
Legion

New York, NY

#50827 May 5, 2012
We can easily make it our business.You blkhat posers.Do you really want to go down that road?Best just pack up your girl scouts and go sell your cookies somewhere else.Your right on the verge of getting dealt with.A wise man walks away from a gunfight when he's only carrying a penknife.But your welcome to bring it on,I'll make you my b!tch.
Troll King wrote:
This is none of your business Legion.STAY THE F^^K OUT OF OUR BUSINESS!FKN goody two shoes.Oh lets help save the world and smell the frickin flowers.FU!pansies!
<quoted text>
Prepper

Bellevue, MI

#50829 May 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You want some mayo on the birds stuffed up your arse? How about some Texas Pete hot sauce too?
LOL, Ole' TUF has given me the honor of responding to my post. I feel so special that he/she/it took time from he/she/it's flatulent and regular past time of emitting offending odiferous emanations to acknowledge my existence that I treated my self to an RC and a Moon Pie.

He/she/it is well known for taking time from He/she/it's busy schedule to make other's feel special.
Rodents

Lexington, KY

#50832 May 6, 2012
scurry around at night

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#50833 May 6, 2012
Legion wrote:
We can easily make it our business.You blkhat posers.Do you really want to go down that road?Best just pack up your girl scouts and go sell your cookies somewhere else.Your right on the verge of getting dealt with.A wise man walks away from a gunfight when he's only carrying a penknife.But your welcome to bring it on,I'll make you my b!tch.
<quoted text>
Would you like to elaborate on that threat? You are one of the dumbarses on that stupid political schitt. All you will do is schitt and fall backward into it. Anyone that believes what a politician say's is stupid. Make you my B!tch? You must like downing and browning. Legion got cast up a hogs arse. Learn how to spell and use the space bar. Your sentence structure is horrible. You need to study my Gems of Wisdom. They might just save your arse.

Ted Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#50834 May 6, 2012
Rodents wrote:
scurry around at night
Did you have a Gerbil up your arse last night?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#50835 May 6, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
I guess folgers an geritol have to get up first thing and change their poopy diaper before they drink that last drop try a little cheese it mite stop the runny stuff goin down your legs
Most of them say they drink Maxwell House, if they can't get "Skunkin Dognuts" Coffee, but I don't believe it. I think it's Folgers too. For their best part of waking up is finding an old gray pube in their cup.
Pet trolls

Antioch, TN

#50836 May 6, 2012
Clueless, nuts, spam, and (___O___) still trolling I see. Farter is the biggest.
Prepper

Bellevue, MI

#50837 May 6, 2012
LICMABALS wrote:
<quoted text>well here's that prepmabalsbitch that likes manutsacpies and a lickenthenuts you old goat humpers can shut up about shit why dont u report roadkill and hunters baitin and shit like that stuff that matters instead of crap u cannot control flaunting your click makes u topixclubbers same as a country clubber but full of shit as a laborday chicken why dont u pull a pin on a phosphorus grenade and stickit up your wore out terdchute but move the micro screen first after u pull down your shittydiaper luvs that's yall's new name the LUVS CREW
Would you like to try that again and post it in English this time? Or is your tongue too sticky from licking your balls?
Real Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#50838 May 6, 2012
Silly people think that vulgar words, derogatory statements about others, and clicking a few judgemental icons is WAR. That alone shows just how ignorant they really are.

If their brains were cotton, it would not be sufficient to make a sanitary napkin for a flea.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50840 May 6, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
Silly people think that vulgar words, derogatory statements about others, and clicking a few judgemental icons is WAR. That alone shows just how ignorant they really are.
If their brains were cotton, it would not be sufficient to make a sanitary napkin for a flea.
So very true Ancient Wolf. What a bunch of fools. Guess farter got tired of all the exposure people who know him have posted on his Scottsville site so it decided to try and take this thread in retaliation. What an ignorant, sad, lonely, pitiful troll it truly is. BTW, my horses didn't win either. lol

I found an article while reading that I have to post for you.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50841 May 6, 2012
Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to try that again and post it in English this time? Or is your tongue too sticky from licking your balls?
hahahaha, good one Prepper. What a sick individual that troll is.
Did you get to see the boys at the White House?

President Obama Welcomes the Kentucky Wildcats

May 4th, 2012 10:28 PM
http://www.nationofblue.com/president-obama-w...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50843 May 6, 2012
Earthquake Report

Sunday, 06th May 2012

Arkansas
Magnitude: 2.4

Missouri
Magnitude: 2.3

Nevada
Magnitude: 3.0

Hawaii
Magnitude: 3.4

Idaho, California, Alaska have active earthquakes blinking.

Elsewhere, Japan, Mexico, Peru and Tonga have 5.+ mag, Indonesia, Albania, Afghanistan, Russia, Guam, Argentina, New Zealand, and Chili had 4.+ mag, and there were 3.+ magnitude earthquakes in Turkey, Greece, Virgin Islands, Iran, Bosnia, Romania. Whole lot a shaking going on!!

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#50844 May 6, 2012
For lala (and the gas ass, hahaha):

One of the most touching videos of the year.

You'll fall in love with these 2 doggies and what they do &#9829;

Dog That Was Shot Saves and Guides his Blind Doggy Friend

Here's a heartwarming story that you might not believe at first. Tanner was on the verge of being put down due to uncontrollable seizures when Blair came along and changed his life forever. The way these two interact is beautiful to watch.

http://www.godvine.com/Dog-That-Was-Shot-Save...

God's miracles are endless. He is amazing and works in wonderful ways. Watch this.

Miraculous Outcome After a Boy Falls 15 Feet
Heroes are hard to come by these days, so this man should definitely be commended for his life-saving decision. A small boy fell 15 feet from an escalator, but this good samaritan saved him.

http://www.godvine.com/Miraculous-Outcome-Aft...

Enjoy! BTW, the regulars aren't going anywhere so you trolls just keep proving what pathetic trolls you really are with all your filthy, perverted drivel and we will just keep turning you in until the right moderator picks up your nonsense and bans you. You all are a bunch of lowlifes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happily married 1 min Rsddg 3
Cam and Katie still together? 1 hr Jeb b 4
Old Copy Plus Building 1 hr not quite sure 1
Tenessee Farmers co op 1 hr Cps for the usa 1
Murray City Stickers - REGRESSIVE TAX - Unfair... 3 hr McConaughey 45
Austin Sanders just as bad at motoX as he is wi... 3 hr Mez 4
fat girls with skinny guys (Aug '14) 4 hr peter long prong 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages