feckley

Clarksville, TN

#251 Apr 13, 2012
Dawn wrote:
LOL whatever you say.
I am not sure, but I think people that were actually there would know. Now...move along, nothing to see here.
Beef Curtains

Murray, KY

#252 Apr 13, 2012
Bildo!
Mmhmm

Joplin, MO

#253 Apr 13, 2012
Beef Curtains wrote:
Bildo!
Bill FECKley wasn't what they used to call him in High School.
feckley

Clarksville, TN

#254 Apr 13, 2012
who cares
HAHA

Bellevue, WA

#255 Apr 13, 2012
whitney123 wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you very much there r so many rude people on here they just don't understand if it were their family they wouldn't appreciate people saying this stuff about them
Dear, its a sad world we live in. My prayers to ur family and everyone involved...

And to everyone givin this family a hard time... One bad seed dont mean the whole flower is dead... Lets be adults here
Anonymous

Mishawaka, IN

#256 Apr 13, 2012
Well imagine that, no bat in sight...and where was his beloved dad today? Shame on you...so you care about your kids? Bull bull bull...
Anonymous

Mishawaka, IN

#257 Apr 13, 2012
The judge had no mercy on your son..he's going away for a long time...
Anonymous

Mishawaka, IN

#258 Apr 13, 2012
feckley wrote:
well I appreciate his siters caring. I just hope my son learns from this. It will take some help from his mom after this is over. If something happens again, I think it may be time for dad to step in. Hopefully its not too late.
step in? Where were you today? Your worthless as a parent
me

Benton, KY

#260 Apr 13, 2012
mch45 wrote:
<quoted text>step in? Where were you today? Your worthless as a parent
Was there thanks

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#261 Apr 14, 2012
Sue wrote:
I don't care about age, I care about the size, if they are both the same size, then it wouldn't matter to me the age. But if you don't like what you see on here, then you are at the wrong place. People say everything on here and it has led to death threats before. Topix in any town is a place to stay away from if you are looking for sympathy.
You may not care about age, but the law does and that is what matters.
duh

Washington, DC

#262 Apr 14, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there thanks
no shit you had to be there...
Anonymous

Faith, NC

#263 Apr 14, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
no shit you had to be there...
wrong, cuz the judge asked where dad was...he wasn't in court.
duh

Mayfield, KY

#264 Apr 14, 2012
mch45 wrote:
<quoted text>wrong, cuz the judge asked where dad was...he wasn't in court.
that wasn't the dad. the dad has used the same name...think about it that was the son (pretty sure)
whitney123

Murray, KY

#265 Apr 14, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>that wasn't the dad. the dad has used the same name...think about it that was the son (pretty sure)
no it wasn't my brother hasnt been on here he doesn't even kno about this topix thing cuz we don't want him reading all this

Since: Apr 12

Murray, KY

#266 Apr 15, 2012
mltn wrote:
<quoted text>...nope, no bat...your son held the knife to dustins throat first. Then when dustin turned around he stabbed him. He came up from behind while dustin was getting a drink to go with his pizza. Better get ya a good lawyer, ur gonna need it, they are gonna prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
Actually most of the things you people are saying are not true. But say what you think just know that I know for a fact..your wrong.

Murray, KY

#267 Apr 15, 2012
ou8it2 wrote:
<quoted text>..I seen it all and he didn't put his pizza on his head and grab a bat out of thin air.
you may have seen it all..but your definitely twisting the story around on purpose, or your jug clearly unable to comprehend what really went down.

Murray, KY

#268 Apr 15, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>..wrong again. Your son came up behind the boy. Held knife to his throat n when he turned around ur son stabbed him..Oo our next leaders we have to count on..scary
You are also very dry wrong. You obviously have no clue what your talking about. Get your facts straight before you say them, because of not you just make yourself look dumb.

Murray, KY

#269 Apr 15, 2012
an input wrote:
Well there has been all kind of rumors flying about the circumstance, but one thing for sure is that it will all come out. Only the people that were there know what happened and hopefully the truth will be brought out. I will say one thing William has had a violent past with his ex-girlfriend and if someone had stood up and told the truth about him beating on her and got him some help maybe this would of never happened. Bill I know what you have done and that was to try to do the right thing, but his mom dropping him off in murray every night to roam around knowing what all has happened is stupid, she needs real help with issues and take some of the responsibility for her actions, she needs to stop blaming everyone else for wills actions. I know his ex shes my family.
He never really beat his ex girlfriend. Yea he mistreated her very very badly which she didn't deserve. But Beating would go a little far as to what actually happened.

Murray, KY

#270 Apr 15, 2012
oron e wrote:
<quoted text>you are one he'll of a moron for revealing your identity, it's obvious where your son got his stupidness from.
You dot insult him that way. You don't who your talking to, or why your saying the things you are. Now before you do worse to this situation just leave him and this subject alone because it's honestly nobody's business on here but Dustin's family an the Feckley family.

Murray, KY

#271 Apr 15, 2012
an input wrote:
I know to much of how your brother is. its a very bad situation. yes both parties have a lot to deal with. I hate it for Dustin as he has a long recovery. however someone apparently needs to teach William on how to treat others and at age 16 has a lot to learn in life because the way he has been with cops being called on many occasions he will end up in prison. the mother allowing him to act the way he is and provoke situations but not handling things a mother should is bullshit and she does not need to be raising a child! a child will learn by the way they are raised. yes children make choices on there own but if raised right will not commit a crime. maybe since it all happened at the bowling ally your brother should have went inside to call the cops instead of trying to handle it himself! but your brother needs help more than what your parents can give. the only ones that know the situation are the ones that were there Sunday afternoon. so yes there are rumors it will all come out on Friday with whoever is witnesses. but ob piously people will talk that's just how it goes and will always be.
actually Dustin is Sao o make a recovery within the next month or two. Thank you though for the waste of your precious precious time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flash of News (Aug '13) 52 min Troy brock 4,507
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr jughead lewis Hargis 500
Billy D Crouse car lot employees? Cute guy ther... 1 hr local 2
Marcellous Foster 5 hr Thats Right 2
Grace baptist church (Feb '13) 5 hr Just a guy 47
Dr. Allen 5 hr The ENT 16
Romney's 47% 6 hr 2Independent 12
MSU moving campus to Paducah 8 hr facts 15
Tab, Where is that 420,000 gallons of water? A... 20 hr No Way 109
Murray Dating
Find my Match

Murray Jobs

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE