Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

The kid that did the stabbing, his name starts with an S.
His mom works at Briggs.
getyourfacts

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Facts

Clinton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Stop posting if you don't have a clue about what is going on, this site is bad enough without spreading lies!
Sue

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Don't know what's facts and what's not but the thing is, a juvenile usually gets away with murder. I'm not saying this kid committed murder, I wasn't there so don't know the details like most of us with the Martin/ Zimmerman case.
Sue

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Then Mr. Facts, why are you commenting from IN, at least we are closer to the situation.
feckley

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

I am even closer, my son did the stabbing, but I heard in court today that the 19 year old had a baseball bat and my son is 16.....dont know for sure, but this is just what was brought up in court by the judge and david harrington. Juvenile shouldnt have had the knife, but the 19 yr old shouldnt have needed a bat for my 16 yr old son either. Hes about 5'1 115 lbs, so it should have been easy enough without it.
feckley

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Sue wrote:
The kid that did the stabbing, his name starts with an S.
His mom works at Briggs.
his name is William, no "s" in that. His mom, my ex, does work at Briggs, so u were part right.
Jade

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

feckley wrote:
I am even closer, my son did the stabbing, but I heard in court today that the 19 year old had a baseball bat and my son is 16.....dont know for sure, but this is just what was brought up in court by the judge and david harrington. Juvenile shouldnt have had the knife, but the 19 yr old shouldnt have needed a bat for my 16 yr old son either. Hes about 5'1 115 lbs, so it should have been easy enough without it.
Boy has been in trouble for awhile huh? Maybe he can get some help now. Get off that stuff.
momoffiveboys

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

dustin garland got stabbed and no he isnt dead, he will be fine and he too is a small guy.... Dustin is very close to my family.... A father, son, spouse, and brother... So sad people have to resort to a gun or knife... These families have lost enough as it is!
Sue

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

I meant his last name started with an S so what do you say now. If he is your son, what are you doing in TN, shouldn't you be here looking into this. I also wonder if one or both are black, white or some other color. So that means your last name starts with and S, I also have the whole name.

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Sue wrote:
I meant his last name started with an S so what do you say now. If he is your son, what are you doing in TN, shouldn't you be here looking into this. I also wonder if one or both are black, white or some other color. So that means your last name starts with and S, I also have the whole name.
Neither boys last names start with an "s".
feckley

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

His last name is Feckley.....where is the S??? Thats what I say now.
feckley

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy has been in trouble for awhile huh? Maybe he can get some help now. Get off that stuff.
get off what stuff? I told you I havent been around him in a while. Why spend time with your dad with rules, when your mom lets you do what you want?
feckley

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

momoffiveboys wrote:
dustin garland got stabbed and no he isnt dead, he will be fine and he too is a small guy.... Dustin is very close to my family.... A father, son, spouse, and brother... So sad people have to resort to a gun or knife... These families have lost enough as it is!
I agree with you. When we were kids, we just fought, if you got beat up, oh well. I am so sorry for Dustins family. I wish I could take back what my son did, but I cant. His mother will just blame it on someone else.
Samuel

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Those kids who hang our there at the bowling alley are drunks and pot heads. They only hang out to score drugs. I would think the fight started after a deal gone bad.
June

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Whatever, it's possible I heard it wrong, since he is a juvenile, we will never hear it in the news but I'm sure somebody will put it on here. No big deal as long as the guy didn't die but if the mother is raising him alone as a single parent, then the she has very little control over him while she is trying to make a living. Nothing good comes from kids with no supervision.
shockingly so

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

June wrote:
Whatever, it's possible I heard it wrong, since he is a juvenile, we will never hear it in the news but I'm sure somebody will put it on here. No big deal as long as the guy didn't die but if the mother is raising him alone as a single parent, then the she has very little control over him while she is trying to make a living. Nothing good comes from kids with no supervision.
my mother supervised us enough when she was with us, that she didn't worry about what we were doing when she wasn't there. she put the fear of God into us. parents think they have to be friends with their kids now, instead of being parents.
sickofyallbumpki ns

Hazel, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

I know that you folk have never been anywhere else, and that you were never educated, so I understand if you don't grasp how clueless and stupid you appear to be to the civilized world, but trust me - you suck!
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

feckley wrote:
<quoted text>get off what stuff? I told you I havent been around him in a while. Why spend time with your dad with rules, when your mom lets you do what you want?
Pop another pill and tell a lie!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of460
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Murray Forum right now

Search the Murray Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Suzienoteeth 138,660
641 South to state line 1 hr himynameis 6
People on Medicaid(aka) Obama care 1 hr whydoyouask2dogs 27
Lonnie Martin 1 hr Lily Crest 13
Should I join World Ventures? (Jul '13) 1 hr Lily Crest 7
Wild Mountain Bakery 2 hr Gods Helper 10
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr hum 81,200
Travis Turner Radio Show 2 hr Marconi 40
suicide 5 hr jesus christ jones 40
CAJones Management (Jun '12) Wed willard 1,173
•••
•••
•••