Rt 80 expansion?
GTO
#1 Oct 21, 2012
Anybody have a semi-educated opinion on how the expansion of rt 80 will affect home prices of homes within a mile of the road?

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2012
I would think that the homes out that way will gain in value, primarily due to business and industry purchasing that property. You have an industrial park out that way now, along with PTL, and you should see a shift from residences to commercial property over the next 20 years.

But, I am not an expert, I just play one on TV.
GTO
#3 Oct 21, 2012
Here's another one for ya. How close to accurate are the zillow and trulia prices for homes running in rural murray?

thanks
Norm

Sarasota, FL

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Route 45 wrote:
I would think that the homes out that way will gain in value, primarily due to business and industry purchasing that property. You have an industrial park out that way now, along with PTL, and you should see a shift from residences to commercial property over the next 20 years.

But, I am not an expert, I just play one on TV.
You mean the industrial park that's just been sitting there empty for years now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to catch rare Pokémon 5 min punch and pie 3
Fire in Calloway County? 6 hr Firefighter 14
Rigoberto Torres 7 hr John 3
Trump 7 hr American Patriot 11
Who is the fapper 8 hr shagnasty 4
Now there are Three 11 hr Cyrus 11
I Hate It When 12 hr Proud Trump Suppo... 1

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance