what u know about him
need help

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2012
what do you want to know?
Info

Murray, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2012
I would like to know what kind of person he is. Is he trustworthy, honest, or what anything will help. I'm thinking of putting him to work and need someone I can trust.
CMD

Murray, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Bradley actually used to work for me...i can honestly tell You that He was the best employee I had...always on time and happy to work and early to complete assigned tasks...You truthfully would be doing Yourself and Your business a favor by hiring Him...
idiot

Riverside, IL

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Isnt it kind of unprofessional to be getting on Topix and asking about someone you're thinking of hiring? Don't people still use resumes anymore? Sounds to me like you're just trying to start shit.
Info

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
idiot wrote:
Isn't it kind of unprofessional to be getting on Topix and asking about someone you're thinking of hiring? Don't people still use resumes anymore? Sounds to me like you're just trying to start shit.
No not trying to start shit My question was ans. and this should be the end of this topic. What people put on paper doesn't really tell what kind of person a person really is and I got a response that you wont find on any resume. But thanks for everything
idiot

Riverside, IL

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Yes Topix is definitely the place to find out the truth about someone lmao! Are you kidding me?! Dumbass
idiot

Riverside, IL

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Oh and by the way I would never work for someone who put my name on this site and put me in a position of people talking trash about me. Im sure Mr Colley will be delighted.
CMD

United States

#11 Oct 1, 2012
there was no crap talking as far as I could tell...simple question,simply answered...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patience ahart 3 hr Yourmalelover 16
Sanctuary campus coming to MSU!! 3 hr Fortune Cookie 17
Creek parking lot off 94 4 hr god 39
Why don't prostitutes like black men? 12 hr independent2 10
Looking for a Sugar daddy 13 hr independent2 25
The War on Christmas at "Walmart" 14 hr The Tall Cool One 2
city gas, whats happened? 14 hr one of a kind 4

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance