Gods helper

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

they show how unhappy they are,I ask one to throw away a soda can for me ,she gave me a look that would kil,and all she had to do was put it under the counter,No wonder so many hate wal mart..
Moron Detector

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

You are so clueless. Maybe she was having a bad day. It must be tough to have to deal with idiots all day. But hey if you want to base your opinion of all WalMart employees based on this one experience, go ahead. BTW, most people dislike WalMart as a company based on the treatment of their employees and the devastating impact the stores has on local businesses.
kyle

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

wal mart big but without its customers ,it would close ,and the employees would be without of a JOB,no Job no pay bills ,of course you recieve free food from the ebt program.But lots of wal mart employees are already on food stamps.
stupidsayswhat

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Gods helper wrote:
they show how unhappy they are,I ask one to throw away a soda can for me ,she gave me a look that would kil,and all she had to do was put it under the counter,No wonder so many hate wal mart..
Or maybe she was thinking that you needed to use the public trash cans that are at the doors because she didn't want to handle something that your mouth had been on! I say throw away your own trash!
nope

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

What?
justmythoughts

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

stupidsayswhat wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe she was thinking that you needed to use the public trash cans that are at the doors because she didn't want to handle something that your mouth had been on! I say throw away your own trash!
I've got to agree! Having worked with the public many years...I do not like to throw away someone else's trash...especially soda cans or cups with straws or tissues. How do I know where someone else's mouth has been!? Ewwww! Yuck! And for goodness sake...don't hand me a used tissue! That's just nasty! Germ-a-phobe....maybe I am!? Just be conscious of WHAT your asking someone else to throw away!!
nasty thing

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

well I wipe my ass with the money i hand them,they sure don't mind taken my money..
stupidsayswhat

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

nasty thing wrote:
well I wipe my ass with the money i hand them,they sure don't mind taken my money..
They have to take your money, they don't have to be your maid.

And btw, you are nasty!!!!
Strong Proud Conservative

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Wait until Wal-Mart starts cutting hours because of Obamacare. Then you'll really see some miserable employees.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

D5guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart never stops cutting hours. They have been doing it for years and trying to force full timers to part timers since 2004.
It's going to get worse now.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

D5guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Walmart likes the law. You don't read much uh?
I have been reading. They plan to increase their insurance rates by 36% to make up for the cost. That's why so many employees are opting out of it.
know it all

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I know if I worked there I would be miserable also.But would hope i would not take it out on the customers..
Duke

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Employees at many stores are going to strike on black friday.
jake

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

if thier no UNION can they even strike

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

You can be fired from anywhere for anything in Kentucky. It's a "fire at will" state.
sad

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I do think its sad they make them work on Thanksgiving, a day that they should be able to spend with their families.
tina

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

If people would stop shopping there thanksgiving day they would close. I hate working that day because everyone feels compelled to tell me how awful it is that I have to work on a holiday. Dont shop and maybe I could stay home with my family!!!!
kyle

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

tina you hit the nail on the head.but in these dull boring towns seems lots enjoy spending money on things they don't even need ,or spend hours looking a stuff in sotres.myself I enjoy the outdoors I could easily live without wal mart.And when I do go to buy food I am in there and out ,Get a Life people ,Let the people have the day off don't shop on a holiday.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Give them another 5 years or so. They'll have you working on Christmas.
tina

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Give them another 5 years or so. They'll have you working on Christmas.
They'll have you working on Christmas!!! Not me. Walmart has a point system. If you don't abuse it you can call in Christmas day and only receive one absence point! Plus you get 3 days actually for one point so you could be off Christmas eve and the day after! If enough people did that it would really make them take notice! Walmart Corp has become greedy. Working there used to be a joy and a privilege but now it's horrible and mundane!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Murray Forum right now

Search the Murray Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Truth about Israel 3 min scirocco 180
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min brad 144,930
Flash of News (Aug '13) 59 min Rosalind 3,111
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr LMS 26,173
sleeping rooms 2 hr Jeddy 5
Rod Ferrell Update (Oct '09) 2 hr I hate this town 225
pella 3 hr oh no 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Murray Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000