Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2013
kygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 21, 2013
 
this is the worst daycare i have ever delt with. they are nasty, and more than once have i walked in to them yellin in a childs face. they have no right to be takin care of children. my bbest advice is be willin to pay a little extra and take your children anywhere else!
Someone

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

People that put their children in daycare shouldn't have children.
kygirl

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 21, 2013
 
some ppl are single parents and have no other choice when they r workin.
Someone

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Then don't have a kid.
By allowing strangers to care for your child you show you had no business having the child in the 1st case. Your child might as well be an outside dog.
Just sayin'

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 21, 2013
 
Someone wrote:
Then don't have a kid.
By allowing strangers to care for your child you show you had no business having the child in the 1st case. Your child might as well be an outside dog.
That's a horrible thing to say! Sometimes children are planned and sometimes they are a surprise!! Either way, they have to eat, have clothing and shelter and all these things cost money. And we all know children (under the age of 12) cannot be left home alone while mom and/or dad work. That's where child care comes in either via private sitter, day care, or family members helping mom and/or dad with the little ones. Instead of bashing this person for enrolling their kid in daycare...appreciate the fact the she/he has the wherewithal to get off their butt and WORK!!!
If your looking for a great educational child care facility I highly recommend Creative Beginnings on Poplar Street! They have wonderful caring staff who educate your child(ren) as well as love them! Best of luck to you!
...

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Someone wrote:
Then don't have a kid.
By allowing strangers to care for your child you show you had no business having the child in the 1st case. Your child might as well be an outside dog.
Lololol. And if both parents have a career, one of them is just supposed to quit and stay home with the kid 24/7?? You're an idiot.
Kygurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 22, 2013
 
Someone wrote:
Then don't have a kid.
By allowing strangers to care for your child you show you had no business having the child in the 1st case. Your child might as well be an outside dog.
I am a single working mom. Yes my child attends daycare. But that does not mean I am a bad parent or love my child less. I would die for my child. Your an idiot! And trust me I would love to stay home and be a full time stay at home mom but there are bills that need to be paid. So unless you want to send me a check that pays my bills and every other hard working mom out there it would be best to just sit back and keep your trap shut.
Someone

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Shouldn't have had a kid if you couldn't afford or where not willing to raise the child. Use birth control or have an Abortion. Your child's life will be short, sad, and without meaning because you.

You and people like you should not breed. Low income leeches. If you cannot afford to stay at home or hire a Nanny don't have a child. Putting them in a Daycare is just legally locking them in a cage for the day. You breed Disease and Stupidity in a Daycare. Little if anything else.

Just because my view is unpopular doesn't make it false. It is true. You should hate yourself for your failings as a mother. I subjest cutting yourself. I have read it helps women like you.
...

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 22, 2013
 
Someone wrote:
Shouldn't have had a kid if you couldn't afford or where not willing to raise the child. Use birth control or have an Abortion. Your child's life will be short, sad, and without meaning because you.

You and people like you should not breed. Low income leeches. If you cannot afford to stay at home or hire a Nanny don't have a child. Putting them in a Daycare is just legally locking them in a cage for the day. You breed Disease and Stupidity in a Daycare. Little if anything else.

Just because my view is unpopular doesn't make it false. It is true. You should hate yourself for your failings as a mother. I subjest cutting yourself. I have read it helps women like you.
And how is hiring a nanny okay? It's someone you don't know, just like the daycare workers.
Oh Really

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Someone wrote:
Shouldn't have had a kid if you couldn't afford or where not willing to raise the child. Use birth control or have an Abortion. Your child's life will be short, sad, and without meaning because you.
You and people like you should not breed. Low income leeches. If you cannot afford to stay at home or hire a Nanny don't have a child. Putting them in a Daycare is just legally locking them in a cage for the day. You breed Disease and Stupidity in a Daycare. Little if anything else.
Just because my view is unpopular doesn't make it false. It is true. You should hate yourself for your failings as a mother. I subjest cutting yourself. I have read it helps women like you.
I don't usually say things like this, but I'm gonna make an exception in your case: You are a narrow-minded, judgemental, foul, lame brained freaking idiot.

You think that the only people who use childcare centers are low-income? Wrong. I am a teacher. I chose Creative Beginnings childcare center for my child so that I could pursue my career.

You think that my child's life will be "short, sad, and without meaning?" Wrong. I have a very happy, smart, healthy child. She knows who she is and she knows how much she is loved. Better yet, she has a kind heart and most likely will not be a narrow-minded, judgemental, foul, lame brained freaking idiot, like you.

You think putting a child in daycare is "just legally locking them in a cage for the day?" Wrong. I worked in childcare while I put myself through school. Quality childcare centers offer developmentally appropriate activities and curriculum for children, as well as a nurturing, loving environment away from home.

Your view is not only unpopular. It is based on absolutely no facts. Worse yet, it is hateful, ugly, and pathetic. You are hateful, ugly, and pathetic, and I sincerely hope that you never breed. If you do, may God have mercy on your poor children and let them be nothing like you.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 22, 2013
 
Someone wrote:
Shouldn't have had a kid if you couldn't afford or where not willing to raise the child. Use birth control or have an Abortion. Your child's life will be short, sad, and without meaning because you.
You and people like you should not breed. Low income leeches. If you cannot afford to stay at home or hire a Nanny don't have a child. Putting them in a Daycare is just legally locking them in a cage for the day. You breed Disease and Stupidity in a Daycare. Little if anything else.
Just because my view is unpopular doesn't make it false. It is true. You should hate yourself for your failings as a mother. I subjest cutting yourself. I have read it helps women like you.
My friend is a widow, what do you say to her? "someone with out a heart
single mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i have been a single mom for 3 yrs raaisin my children by myself. what am i suppose to do quit my job and get welfare so heartless ass ppl like u can pay for me stay home with them so they arent in daycare?! i have ever once drawn any kind of assistance from the government. i work so i am able to provide for my children. and they r in now way sad!! they will see and learn if u work hard u can haave anything u want
Just sayin'

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Someone wrote:
Shouldn't have had a kid if you couldn't afford or where not willing to raise the child. Use birth control or have an Abortion. Your child's life will be short, sad, and without meaning because you.

You and people like you should not breed. Low income leeches. If you cannot afford to stay at home or hire a Nanny don't have a child. Putting them in a Daycare is just legally locking them in a cage for the day. You breed Disease and Stupidity in a Daycare. Little if anything else.

Just because my view is unpopular doesn't make it false. It is true. You should hate yourself for your failings as a mother. I subjest cutting yourself. I have read it helps women like you.
What a total douche! And to think your the one little sperm that made it to the finish line. Wow! What a waste of oxygen! So sad for you and your whole thought process. I hope you don't reproduce!!
Someone

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Your children are the waste. A teacher is Classified as low income.
Widows should give up their children and kill themselves.
Single moms are welfare moms. To say otherwise is a lie.
Oh Really

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Someone wrote:
Your children are the waste. A teacher is Classified as low income.
Widows should give up their children and kill themselves.
Single moms are welfare moms. To say otherwise is a lie.
I reiterate: PLEASE do not breed. You are painfully ignorant.

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 22, 2013
 
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I reiterate: PLEASE do not breed. You are painfully ignorant.
no he/she is a trole! noone is that meen or ignorant. they are just looking to start a fight on here becouse in real life they would get there azz kicked! lol
Just sayin'

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 23, 2013
 
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>no he/she is a trole! noone is that meen or ignorant. they are just looking to start a fight on here becouse in real life they would get there azz kicked! lol
I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Murray Forum right now

Search the Murray Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
city pool 27 min The Lake 3
2nd DUI in 5 years punishment? 31 min been there 9
pit stop bbq (Mar '12) 33 min Betrayal 47
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Nutz 146,846
Ryan Slanger in jail for dui and fleeing from p... 1 hr slick 11
kaycee and taylor smith (Apr '12) 2 hr NO F U,KC 10
Martha's Restaurant Employees 2 hr john h 22
i love Brent Allen 9 hr Ya kidding 11
calloway county court clerk 11 hr Morg 23
Fight at the Apple 16 hr pink 4
disaster after disaster 19 hr JImm 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Murray Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Murray News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Murray
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••