Location hidden

#61 Aug 19, 2012
No capital g. hehehehehe
WTF

Hazel, KY

#62 Aug 19, 2012
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the same thing at all. Natural selection is a slow process that takes place over millions of years. The fossil record and genetics of various species show it's work through time. It's not my fault you are incapable of comprehending it.
I comprehend quite well thank you. You are another f*cking idiot in a long line of f*cking idiots. Naturally you were selected to be smarter than the rest of us hillbillies. No hope. One thing is for sure, and it ain't got nothing to do with natural selection or how high I am educated. It's common f*cking sense. So where's that missing link to mankind's evolution? You know it doesn't exist.Where's the f*cking genetic changeover between man and ape?Only in your college professor impregnated, idiotic mind,and by the way I didn't start this bs topic, I know what I believe, and I am comfortable with it. It's you and your brainwashed kind that have to make everybody think like you.Like I said earlier, you and all the rest can kiss my hillbilly a*s. Sincerely, Bocephus

Since: Aug 12

Murray, KY

#63 Aug 20, 2012
Lol.....that's a fake person........nobody is really that crazy
Marci

United States

#64 Aug 21, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>I comprehend quite well thank you. You are another f*cking idiot in a long line of f*cking idiots. Naturally you were selected to be smarter than the rest of us hillbillies. No hope. One thing is for sure, and it ain't got nothing to do with natural selection or how high I am educated. It's common f*cking sense. So where's that missing link to mankind's evolution? You know it doesn't exist.Where's the f*cking genetic changeover between man and ape?Only in your college professor impregnated, idiotic mind,and by the way I didn't start this bs topic, I know what I believe, and I am comfortable with it. It's you and your brainwashed kind that have to make everybody think like you.Like I said earlier, you and all the rest can kiss my hillbilly a*s. Sincerely, Bocephus
Shows what you know. Apes and us share a common ancestor rather than us being evolved from them. Crack a biology book. If you can read that is.
Huh

Trenton, TN

#65 Aug 21, 2012
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows what you know. Apes and us share a common ancestor rather than us being evolved from them. Crack a biology book. If you can read that is.
If we evolved from apes, why are there still apes? Wouldn't they all have evolved? Where is the missing link? Crack a Bible before you run out of time.
Marci

United States

#66 Aug 21, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>If we evolved from apes, why are there still apes? Wouldn't they all have evolved? Where is the missing link? Crack a Bible before you run out of time.
Again we did not evolve from apes. We both have a common ancestor. I find your lack of reading comprehension skills disturbing.
turtlehead

Two Harbors, MN

#67 Aug 21, 2012
Chimps' and humans' DNA is 96 percent identical. If I was to give you a sandwich that was 96 percent poop and 4 percent ham, would you call it a ham sandwich?
WTF

Hickory, KY

#68 Aug 21, 2012
Fun-with-drugs wrote:
Lol.....that's a fake person........nobody is really that crazy
WTF , you busted me. I'm really a pot smoking chimp from Marci's biology class. Sheeeit, I didn't know we was kinfolks. I'm going to be a biology prof when I hang around for a few more million years, beings it's in my ancestry. WTF, by then maybe most of my f*cking idiot ancestors, the ones with the higher IQ's will be extinct.
Marci

United States

#69 Aug 21, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>WTF , you busted me. I'm really a pot smoking chimp from Marci's biology class. Sheeeit, I didn't know we was kinfolks. I'm going to be a biology prof when I hang around for a few more million years, beings it's in my ancestry. WTF, by then maybe most of my f*cking idiot ancestors, the ones with the higher IQ's will be extinct.
I want to believe
KYObserver

Murray, KY

#70 Aug 21, 2012
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
Again we did not evolve from apes. We both have a common ancestor. I find your lack of reading comprehension skills disturbing.
Marci is right. We and "apes" evolved from a common ancestor that existed tens of millions of years ago. Many "missing links" have been found since we started looking for fossils over the past couple of hundred years and especially more recently. Fossils plus several other lines of evidence from such disciplines as protein biochemistry, radioactive dating tools, geologic stratigraphy, anatomical/morphological comparisons, etc. etc. so overwhelming support evolution that Evolution is now and has been accepted for over 150 years as a scientific Theory!! That is how Theories become Theories...lots of evidence that is undeniable and not refutable. Of course you have to spend some time reading about the evidence...which may be challenging to many people.

Again...we did not evolved from "apes", we share a common ancestor with them.
WTF

Hickory, KY

#71 Aug 21, 2012
WTF, Can you look them up on ancestry.com ? FI KMA
hiphopinky

Murray, KY

#72 Aug 21, 2012
WTF wrote:
WTF, Can you look them up on ancestry.com ? FI KMA
Different kinda ancestry.. need to read other kinda literature.(Scientific not Bible.)
WTF

Hickory, KY

#73 Aug 21, 2012
hiphopinky wrote:
<quoted text>
Different kinda ancestry.. need to read other kinda literature.(Scientific not Bible.)
Thought you were hi ho pinky. F*cking ancestry is ancestry,according to evolutionists.Sheeit, fools gold commonly called pyrite should have made us all rich too. Pretty close in biological makeup, pretty close in the chemical makeup, but turned out f*cking useless. Another f*cking idiot rises to the topic.
Hmmm

Trenton, TN

#74 Aug 21, 2012
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
I find yours disturbing!
Hmmm

Trenton, TN

#75 Aug 21, 2012
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is this common ancestor? That's what I thought!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Davis Issue 46 min Anonymous Keyboar... 37
anyone know anything about a motorcycle getting... 57 min Theo 3
los portales 1 hr hungry 3
Chuckles is at it again !!!!!!! 1 hr Bubba 5
Danielle cold check writing Smith McKinney 2 hr You know me 5
amy white (Jan '14) 2 hr curious 5
Day cares in Murray 3 hr Helpful 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages