Cagle & Bailey
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Summer

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Anyone used their weight loss program? Considering doing it & was just curious what it was all about.
Prostrate

White Plains, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
I like it when they check my prostate!
Summer

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Prostrate wrote:
I like it when they check my prostate!
You know, that was a serious question looking for a serious response. That was extremly immature.
oxymoron

Murray, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Summer, you came to TOPIX for a serious answer? i take it you havent frequented this place?
Amy

Farmington, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Summer wrote:
Anyone used their weight loss program? Considering doing it & was just curious what it was all about.
I haven't used it, but I've heard good things about it.
????

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Summer wrote:
Anyone used their weight loss program? Considering doing it & was just curious what it was all about.
Which one they have several different ones I think.
Ink

White Plains, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Jenny Crank has a great weight loss plan! Ask your local toothless biker how you can start now, be skinny as a rail buy end of march. Plus you will save all kinds of money on food.
Summer

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
Jenny Crank has a great weight loss plan! Ask your local toothless biker how you can start now, be skinny as a rail buy end of march. Plus you will save all kinds of money on food.
Skinny as a rail would be nice but I'd like to keep my teeth too, lol!
Summer

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2013
oxymoron wrote:
Summer, you came to TOPIX for a serious answer? i take it you havent frequented this place?
Your right! That wasn't very smart of me.
Summer

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>
Which one they have several different ones I think.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the one with the prescription diet pills ?
Yep

Benton, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
I have and it works great (the diet pill plan)
oxymoron

Murray, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Summer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right! That wasn't very smart of me.
*you're* ;)
Amy

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Called to make an appt with my provider Ginger Greene and was told she is NO LONGER there...WTH??? Anyone know what happened?
Caty

Murray, KY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Amy wrote:
Called to make an appt with my provider Ginger Greene and was told she is NO LONGER there...WTH??? Anyone know what happened?
I read in the paper today that she now works for Murray Medical Associates.
wife

Benton, KY

#15 Feb 27, 2013
I use their diet pill program and it works great. I have lost 40 pounds. Now I take the pill every other day, and sometimes only a couple of times a week, to maintain my weight. I am not hungry, and found out that I am a social eater. Eating was more of a hobby than anything. I would not even be hungry but would eat a candy bar before bed. I have found that instead of potato chips for a snack, bell peppers, cucumbers, and other veggies and fruits are just as good. One thing that has helped me, is that I have surrounded myself with people who eat healthy, and it has become a way of life. Exercise is vital to the whole package. Good luck - buy a pair of jeans that are a size or two too small, and try them on every week - it is so much fun to see the difference in the fit, then when they fit it is wonderful.

wife

Benton, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Ginger went to work with in another Dr's office (forgot which one), but Jennifer and Karen are both great.
......

Murray, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Amy wrote:
Called to make an appt with my provider Ginger Greene and was told she is NO LONGER there...WTH??? Anyone know what happened?
Well Amy did you ask them where she was because they would have told you. People are idiots!!!! I too called and they said Ginger is no longer with the practice, when I said oh really where is she they said she is with MMA. So I made an appt with Karen, because MMA is like primary care too big. I like the small office much better. I hope Ginger likes it she is a sweetheart.
Just sayin'

Tucker, GA

#18 Feb 28, 2013
wife wrote:
I use their diet pill program and it works great. I have lost 40 pounds. Now I take the pill every other day, and sometimes only a couple of times a week, to maintain my weight. I am not hungry, and found out that I am a social eater. Eating was more of a hobby than anything. I would not even be hungry but would eat a candy bar before bed. I have found that instead of potato chips for a snack, bell peppers, cucumbers, and other veggies and fruits are just as good. One thing that has helped me, is that I have surrounded myself with people who eat healthy, and it has become a way of life. Exercise is vital to the whole package. Good luck - buy a pair of jeans that are a size or two too small, and try them on every week - it is so much fun to see the difference in the fit, then when they fit it is wonderful.
I hope I'm not being to nosy but I've got a couple of questions! What is the medicine they prescribe?(I ask because I'm limited in what I can and cannot take.) Also, can you tell me about their diet plan? And is there a catch of any kind? I did Dr. Miller's diet (years ago!!) and his catch was if you didn't loose the amount of weight he thought you should in a weeks time, you had to pay $40. Is this something Cagle/Bailey require?
Info

Benton, KY

#19 Feb 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="Just sayin' "]<quoted text>
I hope I'm not being to nosy but I've got a couple of questions! What is the medicine they prescribe?(I ask because I'm limited in what I can and cannot take.) Also, can you tell me about their diet plan? And is there a catch of any kind? I did Dr. Miller's diet (years ago!!) and his catch was if you didn't loose the amount of weight he thought you should in a weeks time, you had to pay $40. Is this something Cagle/Bailey require?[/QUOTE]

Phentermine and your expected to develop good eating habits. Long term use isn't an option and for me it became less effective after 4 months.
More info

Blackford, KY

#20 Feb 28, 2013
There was also another option presented to me that was more aggressive that involved significant caloric reduction and some sort of injections, but my insurance wouldn't cover it so I didn't get too much more information about it.

Your best bet would be to make an appointment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question for atheists 5 min Virtual Experience 19
The Journey Church 19 min member 10
fyi 1 hr Virtual Experience 1
writing 1 hr D J 1
justin barnett (Sep '16) 2 hr wandering 24
Sarah georgio 2 hr so.... 3
Kim Kimbel? 2 hr Lmao 5
Confederate statue on court square 2 hr Historyforall 30
Joe Lawrence Sun Reflection 43

Murray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Murray Mortgages